I fucked my cousin last night Sup Forums I dont know what to think but I dont feel good about it at all

I fucked my cousin last night Sup Forums I dont know what to think but I dont feel good about it at all.

Greentext it fag

Was she under 18?

Nah we're both 19

Did you get pics?

done it myself, shes married now, noone gives a shit about it. was good fun and she had a huge ass. youll get over it user

Was she hot? Where's the pics?

Is this Alabama?

green text

well shit, need some story before I believe you

don't worry,
there's something you can do to forget about it
and that thing is called
HA RA KI RI

she hot?

Don't worry about it. You're not the first guy to fuck your cousin, and won't be the last. She fucks a lot of guys.

OP here. I suck at greentexting but Heres what happened
>Be me
>Make plans to drink and smoke weed with bestfriend
>Cousin wants to tag along
>Sure you can come
>Go on a long quest to find weed
>finally at my bestfriends place with the booze and weed
>Get fucked up
>bestfriend crashes out in the basement
>cousin and I are alone in the living room
>ask her to come on the couch with me
>end up kissing eachother
>take her pants off
>stick it in rawdawg
>missionary starting to get boring
>start doing her doggystyle
>about to cum ohshit.jpg
>go balls deep and cum inside her pussy
>"are you done user?"
>"yeah I am"
>crack open a beer and we slept on different couches
>act like that never happened

My cousins boyfriend just came to pick her up like half an hr ago. I dont know if shes on birth control or not. all I know is I just cucked that guy

Shes pretty hot I guess. I feel mentally fucked up just saying that. But I already fucked her so...

Is it a cuck if he's not aware? He could find out and just kill you. That would be fun.

Thats good to hear. Hopefully this feeling will pass

>all I know is I just cucked that guy
you know nothing, john snow

checked
and prayin with you

>you came
>she didn't
you got an orgasm.
all she's left with is traumatic regret.

"Are you done?"

Kek

The sound of satisfaction

Im having that traumatic regret rn

I've masterbated about having sex with a variety of my cousins and sister a vast multiplicity of times. I've been lucky enough to always have a cousin in the 12-18 range that was good fap material.
I realize there are spiritual implications to it, but I don't think masterbation is particularly deplorable.

lighten up
what happens in Alabama, stays in Alabama

OP here. Dont bang your cousins Sup Forums she had the tightest pussy ive ever fucked but I still dont feel like it was worth it. After we were done I thought about my mom and I just realised I just fucked my moms niece. This is killing me inside but I still find it a little funny, I just wish I was in your guys' position to laugh but nope Im sitting here writing this down.

"dude looks like a lady" - Aerosmith

you're not the most disgusting guy round here.
but you're still high-tier depraved Darwin Award material.

Don't be a bitch.

>gets delicious wincest
>cucks a guy
>feels bad about it

McFucking kill yourself

gz with her upcoming potato kid, i hope you're proud.

Now choose, Neo!
You will either want to see yourself an American Hero
or you'll choose the ethics of the old world and live under the weight of guilt.

Thanks lol

>I dont know if shes on birth control or not

hopefully he raises the retard babies lol

>"Are you done user?"
>"Yeah I am"
Lmao sounds like she was disappointed

I mastered the arts of disappointing chicks in bed.

>"are you done user?"

Don't listen to this guy. Also fucked my cousin. Was a good experience. Would do again if we weren't both married now

NEVER. TELL. ANYONE. OUTSIDE. OF. Sup Forums.

Exceptions:
A priest.
A bro who needs a good laugh.
Another hot cousin.
(The devil cannot torture you for two eternities...)

Dude, this whole "NEVER FUCK YOUR COUSIN! THAT MAKES YOU A PERVERT FOREVER YOU FREAK!" thing is mostly an American hangup. Most of the world doesn't much give a shit, and never has. Just more white Christian Moral Majority evangelical bullshit.

If you like her and she likes you, go for it.

The likelihood of genetic anomalies isn't even that great at first cousins. If she's second or farther, it really doesn't matter.

>all I know is I just cucked that guy
lol you need a dictionary man-child

Think like a patriarch:
Your son sleeps with the child of your brother.
What are you gonna do?

I get a feeling like I should have fucked my completely hot 15 yo cousin who obviously has a thing for me.
But then her dad, my uncle, paid off half my student loans, and I kind of wonder if she would have been able keep a secret, so I'm not particularly hung up about it, lol.

Exactly. I once knew a husband/wife who were first cousins. They actually went through some genetic testing stuff to be careful, but then wound up having two of the most beautiful, intelligent girls in the world. Of course, this all happened in Kansas, so they had to fucking move to Minnesota to get away from the bible-thumpers who wouldn't leave them the fuck alone.

You knew what I meant

Perfectly legit reason for walking away, bro. You don't fuck every hot honey that offers herself up, do you? Hell no. Sometimes there's other shit going on, or you just get a "bad vibe" from her.

Id probably tell my son. What the fuck is wrong with you dude. Are you fucked in the head. Too bad this is not the case.

Consider it this way:
You're might just be the son of your "uncle" yourself.
Incestuous behaviour is genetic.

If I were royalty, I would be honored that the royal line isn't mixing with any lesser. In reality, I would be disappointed at worse.