What does /b drive? Pros? Cons?

What does /b drive? Pros? Cons?
I drive a '13 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart.

> pic related except mine is a different color.

07 Mustang

Pros: Fast when I need it. Surprisingly good gas milage. 6'5" and I fit in it comfortably. Cheap parts and maintenance.

Cons: Ass build quality and interior. Terrible suspension.

02 ford ranger with 190k

pros: it runs fine, totally reliable, was cheap.

cons: other than the mileage none yet

Is it a V6 or V8?

Ask /o/ to look at your sad ass fwd shit box, faggot!

i had a ralliart for 2 weeks last summer. i've never in my life had a car that was so bad on gas. i had a 4 barrel small block chevy in an old camaro that got better gas milage than that thing. no joke

my first car was an 87 camaro 4 barrel 350 and it got like 60 feet to the gallon, how could anything be worse?

Hey, as long as it gets you from point a to point b

Really? What year was yours? Also depends how you drive. I get about 20 city and about 24 mpg. Not great for a 4 banger but it's decent.

i've posted this on /o/ recently.
pros: it goes like fucking hell, very cheap and easy to work on. any chev v8 generally fits in it (its had a few).
cons: i cant drive it in the winter, tires are a pretty penny, driving it around the city is not the greatest on gas (still better than that ralliart)

Lol yeah. Unless he had some top secret fuel, it's common knowledge that older vehicles have horrible gas mileage.

heres mine

Ralliarts are all wheel drive, stupidass

2014 F150
2015 Mustang
2009 CR-V

ralliarts are FWD the evo is AWD

thats gay as fuck if youre gonna get a mitsubishi go with an EVO...

Dont feel like getting pic but I drive a 2002 STI swapped wrx, rebuilt engine, tranny, new turbo, much more 600+ hp

2001 Pontiac Aztek :'(

someone who has a subaru that built surely has a picture. if not, its a pipe dream on an anonymous message board

they're both awd.

>600+ hp

>says everyone to ever own a sti or supra

yeah i just looked it up lol.

I have my old 04' on here but not my 02.. hang on

'15 F350

Pros: It has the towing capacity I need for my job

Cons: Not really a truck guy.

You fucktard, I own one. They're AWD.

Ralliarts are essentially Evo's only with a smaller turbo. And they're a lot cheaper so it makes more sense economically.

a 600 hp subaru is a complete rebuilt. that would be a ass load of boost. i hope you have a complete forged rotating assembly and a lot of know how to keep it working properly.

That's nice. Those are the only models of wrx I liked. The '04-'05 models. I see you got the front facing intercooler. Did that cost a lot to do?

if you look it says long before you posted this "yeah i just looked it up" i know its awd, i already stood corrected

i hope you have a complete knowledge of who you are replying to.

67 mustang fastback black stock, you hear me coming from 20 blocks away. Oh ya stang has a new stereo that's it.

Yeah I didn't see that. My bad.

It's actually a great winter car, heavy as all fuck, wide wheel base.

of course i dont. what i do know is i havent seen any 600 hp subaru yet. just "your other one..". anyone whos built something like that woul most def have a picture (under the hood).

Please introduce yourself then.

Neither am I but if the job calls for it...

Post pics.

holy fuck guys.

thisis my truck

and thiswas my reply to the retard saying his sti has 600+ hp

try to keep up kids.

Heres the one I have now
I actually spent 30 grand to build this to 600 horsepower theres only 1500 miles on the engine built with forged steel pistons and rods, garret turbocharger, precision piping and frontmount, tial blowoff valve, wastegate, rotated turbo kit with downpipe to a n1 catback exhaust, 1200 CC grimspeed injectors, aftermarket waterpump, grimspeed 3 port boost control, cobb tuned... Theres more I dont feel like listing

I actually bought that one outright for 10 grand and crashed it lol hang on I have a pic

my 98' mkiv 6spd rz

Ok ok my bad..calm down.

the young kids these days with their little jap cars will never know the power of a good small/big block.

No way that's yours. If it is, that's a gem right there.

Fucking nice

Dam you're an idiot. That was a nice one. Really liked the color.

once again wheres under the hood

lol lots of small blocks made 175hp. the 1.8L Celica I drove in high school made more than that.

>2005 Dodge SX 2.0 Sport
aka: Dodge Neon

Fuck it, only paid 375 bucks for it, I got my money's worth so far

Dude there's lots of jap cars that if properly upgraded you can get into the 600-700 HP range. It's not always about power. You gotta look into other things like weight and stuff.

Thanks, I usually post her whenever I see these threads

Thanks dude

>spent 30k on build
>bigass dent in trunk
>gold painted gross stock wheels
>half-assed sprayed tail lights and spoiler

confirmed for stock TD04 with a fartcan and 200k miles driven by a 16 year old.

>spends 30k on built scooby
>unpainted rep spoiler
>dent in trunk
>shitty diy tinted rears
>aftermarket waterpump

please stop talking out of your ass

because they were tweaked for fuel economy. its not hard to undo that lol.

$375 really? Those were pretty reliable cars. My mother had one when I was younger. It took care of us.

thats sweet im jealous
ok I can prove it I have pics of the car being built..
heres a pic of the old tranny being stripped out

the new v8's are aluminum. a new small block weighs like 70 lbs more than a k20

Got any engine pics?

Thing's a fucking tank man. Only had to get a new foglamp and e-brake tightened up to pass inspection, haven't had to do anything else with it in the 7 months I've owned it.

Yeah but overall weight? And price tags are usually always more on muscle cars than imports.

VW "Bolf" gttdi 175bhp (stage 1 remap)
Did the front end build myself.
Pros: reliable, great mpg
Cons: none that I can think of

Audi A8 4.2TDi

Pros - Comfy, loads of toys, fast, decent mpg

Cons - it's a diesel

>with a fartcan and 200k miles

>tweaked for fuel economy

Ah yes. Those amazing big block economy cars everyone talks about.

>inspection
where are you from?

pic of the new engine in with an STI transmission, the only thing I didnt have done was the manifold, I forgot to mention I had aftermarket uneven headers also.. more pics coming of pipings added in and frontmount etc

Fuk me. Well for what you paid for it, you definitely got lucky. Why so cheap though?

>new engine
what, a junkyard EJ205? jesus what a gross shitheap. not a single part on that is new. shut the fuck up.

That doesn't seem like a 30K engine.

THIS IS WHAT A 600HP BUILT MOTOR LOOKS LIKE BOIZ PAY ATTENTION

Don't know about where you're from but here in my specific area of Canada, you must put a car in for a safety inspecion after or before you buy it in order to get it registered and insured.

Lady bought a new Chev, just wanted to get rid of the Neon. Only 112k km on it when I bought it

Looks nice. I like the color.

How is diesel a con? Better mileage and great torque, I'm guessing.

reverse image search disagrees as well.

i wouldnt say amazing. but they were selling 454's that had like 200hp. its not hard to turn that around. i always try to find them. old big blocks are becoming hard to find where i live

You don't do inspections where you're from?

i knew it. your nova scotian like me. its a pain in the ass eh?

>Scrap
my sides

15 passat
pro: turbocharged, gas mileage, not relatively expensive, lots of space
cons: literally none

Same here in Texas.
Well you got real lucky then.

no we do lol. do we ever

Nah, other side of the pond lol. We still got it a lot better than Ontario and such at least. You guys got E-tests over there?

i can't stop laughing.

Miata

2017 Golf R. Pic is parked next to my GTI I traded in about 2 weeks ago.

Pros:
Pretty quick stock.
Legit 30 mpg.
AWD.
Gorgeous interior.
Super comfortable and lots of luxury features like radar cruise.
Every bit as nice and fast as an Audi or BMW for thousands less and doesn't attract as much attention.
Easy to mod.
Local dealer provides great service and 2 of my friends work in the service department.

Cons:
Doesn't have a sunroof which the GTI did.
Pretty understated looks so most people think I'm crazy for spending so much on a Golf.
Steering has very little feedback.
I'm afraid to do any engine tuning because I don't want to void warranty.
Could be expensive to fix out of warranty.

Kek

fucking Armored Kurumas

Im in the progress of going single atm but here's how she looks so far

Running a gtw3684r on e85 and only aiming for around 550hp as she's a daily driver

its not new I had it taken out and brought to a machine shop, cleaned up etc... I had a pic of it outside the car but I dont have that pic anymore..

I dont think you guys understand the amount of money that goes into stripping out a tranny and an engine, rebuilding the engine and tranny, putting it back in and adding some new accessories. The engine rebuild alone costed me 5500$, the transmission costed me 4,000$, the mechanic work just for that alone costed me 3000, the new turbo costed me 3,000, the car when I bought it for the project costed me 5,000, the injectors costed me 1000, the rotated turbo kit, piping etc costed me well over 4,000.. Shit adds up. wheres your project car?

This is still not finished below, still in shop:

We no have cars in The Democratic republic of North Korea. cant talk they are probably tracking me rn Sup Forums illegal i get in big truble

I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin and they didn't do them there. I moved to Denver but left my vehicles registered to my farm so I can still run around with catless downpipes and not have to worry.

Fucking kek

my point exactly. do an oil change and put a new air filter in it you may have 290 HP

An 05 Ford Explorer

2000 Toyota Celica

No cons? Wait till you have to fix something. My ex wife had an '08 GTI and her headlight went out. All the wiring was stripped and shorted. Over $500 for a new lamp. Everyone hated doing maintenance on it cuz it was so dam complicated. Want to do an oil change? You better have a PhD.

we dont do emissions here no. safety inspection is a bastard tho. they even have check stops everywhere checking them. we have to put a sticker in the window

every time you say "costed me" an english major commits suicide. you sound like a retard, got completely bent over by a shop and they didn't "clean up" a single thing on that shitty 2 liter.

Decent. Also checked.

heres just a pic of some stupid accesories that costed almost 1,500... the tune costed me 2 thousand dollars...

Fiesta ST

Pros: Go-kart handling, behaves itself when you're just commuting, that mean catfish grill

Cons: Not very fast in a straight line, rear seats are a joke, you may question why you didn't go for the Focus ST

Yeah I see cars with those stickers in the window here all the time. We don't have to use them though, surprisingly. They're ugly as fuck

ive never had any problems with it. (Yet) Oil changes are only 70 bucks