Election Results of the 2016 Election

>Election Results of the 2016 Election

>Trump 62,985,105
>Hillary 65,853,625

>(subtract the AT LEAST 800,000 votes from non-citizens in favor of Hillary)
>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

>Trump 62,985,105
>Hillary 65,053,625

>Population of US: 319 Mil

>Subtract those 17 and younger: 76.2 million (24 percent)
>www.aecf.org/resources/the-changing-child-population-of-the-united-states/

>Subtract felons who cannot vote: 6.1 million
>www.sentencingproject.org/issues/felony-disenfranchisement/

>Subtract illegal immigrants in the US: 12 million
>www.cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states

>319 Mil - 94.3 Mil

>224,700,000 Eligible voters.

>Trump 62,985,105 / 224,700,000 = 28% of the popular vote
>Hillary 65,053,625 / 224,700,000 = 28.9% of the popular vote

The difference in the Popular Vote was less than 1%

Despite the fact that Trump won 3,084 of 3,141 counties in the US (the vote that DOES matter), liberals still believe the LESS THAN 1% difference in the Popular Vote (The Vote that's never decided an election in the history of the US) matters.

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-09-08/why-democrats-can-t-blame-gerrymandering
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-power-that-gerrymandering-has-brought-to-republicans/2016/06/17/045264ae-2903-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html?utm_term=.45f9da765d68
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/donald-trump-won-7-5-million-popular-vote-landslide-mainstream-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You Republicucks actually think he won the popular vote? Fucking kek

No one's ever claimed that but I have seen numerous liberals in denial saying that hillary won the popular vote "by a landslide." Are you pretending that's not the case now?

GJ. U have just triggered all the paid liberal shills. Now they will come here to defend Hillary and write about how bad Trump is for the US.

Did you read the post you fucking moron?

Just wanted to know a logical reason for liberals still arguing "muh popular vote" because it literally never decided a US election on it's own in the entire history of the nation

>"Logic"
>"Liberals"
Are you a fucking moron? They literally scream shit in your face till you either start screaming with them, or you walk away.

Every single lib can't debate because they only have one side of the story.

It pains me to see what North America has come to. From the forefront of journalism, to being controlled by fucking jews.

Sounds about right and it's a shame how much free speech has been hampered because of it.

you know the original idea behind the electoral college was to allow informed electors to keep from allowing someone like trump into the whitehouse

somewhere over the years it has become perverted into this concept that they have to vote with the moronic uninformed just so they can keep their gig

Adam Connover is a scourge

kek there are no liberals in this thread, just conservicucks jerking each other off and whining about liberals.

>(subtract the AT LEAST 800,000 votes from non-citizens in favor of Hillary)

Please stop this ignorance.

Do think you it's because there's no way to refute the facts?

Explain how it's wrong exactly. We'll expect sources, of course, not just your anecdotes.

>The difference in the Popular Vote was less than 1%
Not really. The popular vote comprised those votes that were cast - 1.28M (plus whatever write-ins there were). The 50 that didn't vote - fuck 'em. They literally don't count. That makes the difference about 1.6 percent. Whether that's significant or not... meh. Who cares.

Bro.
First of all, Trump is gonna do more for America than the last 3 presidents combined.
Think about it, he doesn't give a fuck about "politics". He just cares about numbers.

Second of all. Electoral college was created to give more power to smaller states. Why? Cuz when u get a bunch of liberal monkeys together in the city of New York or los Angeles, they are a homogeneous population. Just because there is a lot of monkeys, doesn't mean that their wants represent that of the populous.

P.S. It's also not valid to just come up with an uncited number like 800k voters who were unregistered. That's weak.

No there probably are, or else we wouldn't have democrat and republican. And these aren't facts, it's theory. Unless there are reputable sources, you can't say an user thread is reliable. If that were the case then you could just say some random crazy shit and get on every major news network.

>inb4 Trump likes piss

this post is too perfect

thats absolutely not true, its not all about giving power to smaller states and never was

see how perverted its become

in 4 years you will still be here shitposting on Sup Forums from your moms basement, nothing in your life will be better and then who will you blame

The majority of write-in ballots came from soldiers overseas who are overwhelmingly conservative voters, so your first point doesn't hold water.

Also, there is literally a citation just below that number. Are you just trying to come up with bullshit to defend your position? That's kind of sad. If you don't know what the definition of a citation is, please don't use it in the future.

>Despite the fact that Trump won 3,084 of 3,141 counties in the US.

Not a shill but why does this matter? It goes by how many votes not how much land area. It's not surprising that a republican candidate carried rural America especially one like Trump.

So you're saying 3,084 out of 3,141 counties are rural America?

fucking kek

that's really the excuse you're going with now?

rofl

you don't get the popular vote by counting the total eligible voting population

if 224 million people were eligible to vote, but only 128 million actually voted, then the score for popular vote is out of 128 million.

trump won the election but lost the popular vote. nothing is ever going to change that fact.

You forgot to deduct all of Hillary's voter fraud and illegals

>you don't get the popular vote

>by counting the people who actually voted

fucking wut m8?

You're trying to argue that you know how people who DIDN'T vote WOULD vote. Doesn't work, sorry kid. The numbers speak for themselves.

224 million people didn't actually vote you fucking tard.

Just because ~224 million may have been able to vote, only about 128 million actually did.

so yes, you only count the people who actually VOTED as part of the popular VOTE

Most of America is rural if you're going by counties.

not an american here. why are you stupid americans still going on about this? who fucking cares? its OVER

and the bogeymen who held guns to conservative voters heads and made them vote for hillary

something the fake news outlets dont want you to talk about

i'm not saying anything about how they would have voted.

they didn't vote, so they don't fucking matter when it comes to who won the popular vote

Fuck man. I rly wish I was in my mom's basement right now. Grown-up life sucks massive nigger dick :(

Damn straight, OP. What the fuck kind of sense does one person's vote carrying the same weight as someone else's vote make?

No one said most. You implied all but about 50 counties in the US are rural which is factually untrue.

Where did I say or imply this? I didn't.

I implied no such thing you assumed.

No idea what you're arguing about I just assumed when discussing the popular vote it's more important to talk about votes instead of how many counties are conservative. It's pretty common knowledge rural areas lean right/republican.

I was discussing the election and the popular vote (which has never solely decided an election) against the Electoral College vote (which is the ONLY vote that has determined the president). See the top of the thread if you're still lost.

So you brought up the popular vote and posted varying circumstances that may affect it without knowing that the popular vote literally equals one person, one vote?
The fuck outta here.

I used this point many times in the weeks following the election and it upset many democrats. Too many were claiming the ignorant high ground by saying the American method for electing presidents shouldn't matter because their candidate won a popular vote when A) There is no popular vote for president in the U.S. and there never has been and B) The largest portion of eligible voters chose neither Hillary or Trump. Suddenly the concept of the largest group didn't matter when it meant that Hillary wouldn't win.

Point of fact though, non-citizens are not physically stopped from voting but their votes are not counted just as dead people voting are not counted. When "counting" ballots they are also verifying the legitimacy of the ballot.

Because the repercussions affect he entire world, including whatever squalid little group of rocks and dirt you call your "country".

At no point did I say or imply this.

How stupid are you exactly?

They are

What the fuck?

tfw liberals too stupid to realize the irrelevance of popular vote

>They have to deny the vote to citizens in order to make it seem that "wasn't decisive as it seems"

Yeah, that just makes you look more like a facist.

>realizes you're an idiot

deflect!

Deny the vote to who? those younger than 18? illegal immigrants? felons? This isn't new to this election, genius.

kek

How does it know it's on a trolley?

I didn't deflect anything. You tried to derail the topic of conversation like every liberal when faced with facts they can't logically refute. Sad really.

>Even if you count only 17 states (Breitbart's ten and an additional seven), Clinton won 164 counties in those 17. Even without accounting for the other 33 states, the claim that Trump won all but 57 of America's 3,141 counties appeared to be completely untrue.

You're spreading fake news and thinking you're the intelligent one here.

>kek

^-^

Kek! Sums up the libs in the first response.

I B confused.

The only one who brought up breitbart was you.

My numbers are laid out clearly and validated by multiple sources.

How is it fake news?

Because you can't accept the truth? Pathetic.

Stop falling back on buzzwords and name-calling like a 4 year old and explain how it's fake.

Tl;DR

>Trump = 28% of the popular vote
>Hillary = 28.9% of the popular vote

>huur durr you think hillary won the popular vote?

Are you.....retarded?

>>(subtract the AT LEAST 800,000 votes from non-citizens in favor of Hillary)

you mean 3,000,000 to 5,000,000
then factor in the thousands or errors like voting machines when voting straight republican that counted as a vote for Hillary. Factor in Democrat voter fraud...

result winner T R U M P

I seriously didn't know you were trolling until this one.

10/10 bro

Stop avoiding it and using corny buzzwords. Tell me how it's fake. We're waiting.

You already earned your gold star Sup Forumsro.

Because 12 million illegal aliens voted illegally, and not a single one got caught, even though Trumpites had ARMED MEN hanging around the polling stations.

Bullshit. It wasn't a landslide, but was still millions of voters who got pissed on by a rigged system. If there's one thing Republicans are good at, it's gerrymandering. Can't take that away from them.

So you can't explain how it's fake? You just brought up breitbart for no apparent reason? You tried to call something fake news that very clearly isn't?

Ok, cool.

Did you even read the post you mongoloid dunce

hate to break it to you but gerrymandering can't redefine state borders

>Why democrats can't blame gerrymandering

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-09-08/why-democrats-can-t-blame-gerrymandering

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-power-that-gerrymandering-has-brought-to-republicans/2016/06/17/045264ae-2903-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html?utm_term=.45f9da765d68

Hmmm.

Facts disagree with you again.

Breitbart is the source of the

>victory in 3,084 of the country’s 3,141 counties or county equivalents in America’s heartland.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/donald-trump-won-7-5-million-popular-vote-landslide-mainstream-america/

Uh....the source of those numbers is the ballot box.

How retarded are you exactly?

If breitbart reports "the sky is blue" does that make it fake news? Holy shit you are dumb as fuck.

You think breitbart tallied the votes then reported to the election officials? Holy fuck

Find me a source that shows Trump won in 3,084 of the country’s 3,141 counties.

You can literally go on nytimes.com and they break down every state county by county and you can see she won more than 57 counties.

Yes, you're right. Big numbers, the greatest numbers you have ever seen, all the best numbers, only for trumpistan... err, I mean america!

All that this monkey will accomplish will be isolating america, destroy the economy with his short-sighted america first principle, while in the best case filling his on coffin and in the worst, installing an authoritarian regime. Trump doesn't care in the slightest about the people(see how the muslim ban doesn't actually hit the country that is helping the terrorist most, saudi arabia, and generally not the countries he has business relationships with) nor about democratic principles(look at his behaviour about the election: first he tells everyone he won't accept the election if he doesn't win, then he says he'll check the results anyway, and when his own man is caught red-handed, he proclaims he'll only check those that didn't vote for him... totally democratic! Or throwing out the foreign office for daring to tell him his muslim ban is illegal....) he only cares about himself. And you idiots fall for him.

I'm the last one to endorse the establishment, but Trump is just infinitely worse. If people had wanted real change to a better goverment, instead of a change to a new, even more corrupt establishment, they shouldn't vote for either of the two main parties.

Oh, and the entire american voting system is just one big ridiculous clusterfuck.

I'll play devil's advocate and even give you 100 counties. What difference would that make in the original argument? Why are you focusing on that so hard instead of the actual point? I've sourced my numbers and cited them, refute it if it's wrong.

So how exactly does "democracy" work in america if the public vote does not decide on the result?
Seems like a pretty broken system

How is he isolating America?

You really believe he's installing an authoritarian regime? Do explain, with sources if you have any. I'm interested in how reality-based your position is.