Still so much butthurt months later

Still so much butthurt months later...

Does trump have but one facial expression that isnt hilariously stupid looking?

Have you sized the picture so small so Donald can pick it up with his tiny hands?

all day everyday it seems.

op's right. butthurt.

better than someone who shits themselves.

Feels good man

>Been working as a president for like two weeks.
>Months
>months
>months

Typical republican.

Because he said he was going to drain the swamp, and then hired 5 executives from fucking Goldman fucking Sachs.

That fucking orange cuck played us!

Only person having tantrums is Trump on Twitter at 3am.

>he said he was going to study the disease, and he kept some of the diseased flesh!
>what a fucking idiot! he should have cut it all off and incinerated it, that's how you learn from it!

neck yourself. if he picked other people with no ties to any no-no companies you'd have bitched they're unqualified

how dare he refuse to sleep when I am, that orange cunt

everything important in the world dictates people are asleep at 3 AM

If everyone was asleep at 3 AM in their respective timezone there would be no world hunger or terrorism or australian abbos

only those who are socially inept use the insult "cuck" seriously

>What is 8 of november
>What are crying liberals
You need help buddy.

I just don't care about merica, but you may also remember the polacks going apeshit for the last 1 1/2 years

Careful! Don't drink too much! You might catch basic human decency! I hear it's contagious!

evidence that op is correct

yep. months. you faggots have been REEEEE-ing in the streets and online since the day after the election.
learn to count.
oh wait, they don't teach useful skills in transexual muslim courses, do they?
sorry. just go play with your crayons and eat your tendies and let the grown ups run the important shit, sport.

You can save this and repost, months later, and it'll be accurate.

The faggots on the left are throwing a hissy fit and will continue to do so for 4-8 years. I think it's fucking great.

"Been president for like 2 weeks"
And yet you dildos are acting like he's been wrecking shit for the past 8 years. Kek.

Not surprised that Trump defunded abortion clinics since none of you faggots get laid anyway.
Way to fucking go.

sure comrade

Months later and TrumpTards still cant handle the fact that not everyone is going to gargle Trump's balls 24/7 like they do.

MFW that bottle is full of Russian hooker piss

If you look back a bit at Sup Forums history, you can see, that people here always swung into the opposite political opinion of the leading party. During bush, the board was mostly leftist.

At the end of obamas period, we saw the extreme swing to the right and soon we will see Sup Forums swing to the left again.

I think, mostly because people here are always complaining and never happy.

This time op is not wrong.

Ah the taste of liberal tears.

I find it weird the greatest pleasure that people derive from Trump as president is not the amount of positivity he's made to their own lives, but the amount of displeasure other people are receiving.

>"I'm drinking your delicious liberal tears"

Well, liberals aren't crying, they're angry. Unless you can find a way to derive sustenance from protests, neo nazi's being punched in the face and dwindling public support instead of tears, it's going to be a difficult 4 years for them AND you.

Pointing out conservatives made a mistake is not the same as crying.

You better be pretending to be retarded

hi. i hate politics.

if you enjoy someone elses misery, then you're mentally ill and a terrible human

This is unrefined right here, you can't separate any Issues so it comes out as some fucked mixup of all the things youre scared of -education, Muslims, etc

Stay terrorized retard

I love my country right now. It's going in a great direction.

If you voted for this fat travesty you should immediately take multiple sledgehammer blows to the face.

So, basically, you're retarded?

found the libcuck

wahhh!!!!

you really don't have to be liberal anymore to be pissed at trump. he's not a competent politician

look it up, photo shopped poop asshole.
It is a remade stock Getty image.
Go back to your little alt-heaven.

Fuck off back to your safe space.

>thinks removing coal regulations will fix our shit economy
>gets labor from China anyways

I lost my jpg of a pile of shit with Trumps face on it...I hope this will do in its steed.

This. And, well, he spent the last two decades or so being a Democrat.

Found the dumbfuck.

>Still so much butthurt months later...
You only voted for him because the liberal majority hates him so much.
If Jeffery Dahmer were alive (and straight) you could have elected him and gotten the same results.

no, no body remembers that because no one gives a shit about Poland.

>butthurt
Spoken like a true 12 year old.

have fun in a gulag, cunt

dumping Trumptard tears

hey OP here's you:

SOWE MERCH BERT HERT YRS LERTER

and you're a fag!

> Your the ones supporting the guy with the lowest salt tolerance on earth

> Trump needs a safe space

I wonder how many people in this thread even voted or are old enough to vote...

complete bullshit. theres a hiring freeze. its still shit though I have no idea what the fuck he thinks he's doing with this.

> a lot of it is coming from his own supporters
> Turns out a billionaire isn't anti-establishment
> 4 more years of neo-liberal economics

> Dat Oligarchy

> Capitalists been using the same trick since always

> Divide and conquer

Trump himself doesn't make me butt hurt,the insane amount of threads about him does,keep it to one new fags.

The trumpster just relaxed the Russian sanctions so they can get better encryption that the CIA can't break.

Who the fuck drinks water like that?

You voted in the asshole...asshole

Why do we even have Sup Forums?The politics fags didn't make like the bronys and fuck off.

All these tweets are basically saying
>i voted for you but now im butthurt because youre doing what you told us you would do wahhhhh!!

That might be one of the dumbest things I have read in months. Thanks for the laughs.

This is a better YLYL thread then any shity YLYL thread ever was. You the guy with all the fucking bananas?

How long have you used Sup Forums?

Long fucking enough.

I do not do the YLYL crap because I find it as funny as this clown.

Do you guys know any actual Trump voters? There is no regret. He's doing EXACTLY what he promised. We're beating it raw around the clock.

If you really want to keep your party from dying you should stop doubling down on the same shady tactics that lost you every branch of the government.

Your newest "Trumpgret" psyop will end exactly the same as the others... your retarded supporters will be the only people who believe it and opposing party unity will be bolstered because they know exactly what you're doing.

>stop supporting him because David Duke, look everyone hates him
>no wait stop supporting him because this Mexican judge, look everyone hates him
>stop supporting him because he's a Russian plant, look everyone hates him
>stop supporting him because he made lewd comments, look everyone hates him
>he won't win the election, look at these polls, everyone hates him
>uhh Russia again, try to stop his inauguration, look everyone agrees
>he's doing a bad job, see other people regret voting for him, everyone hates him

Let's be real, there is no regret and you know it. Your pathetic party is dying fast and you could lose 20 senate seats in 2018 if you keep this childish shit up.

nobodys being deported. they arent even deporting illegal mexicans.

New?

dat ass, trumps got a thicc bod

The VA did exempt all jobs they deem "medically necessary". What now, fag?

Good.