All my NYC brothers lets join to beat these conservative fascist Nazi trump loving degenerate

All my NYC brothers lets join to beat these conservative fascist Nazi trump loving degenerate
Who is with me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be there brother!

No. Fuck you.

Antifa is a brotherhood of worthless scum

This

Gavin is going to OD soon and die anyway...just like breitbart.....fucking conservative druggie cunts

Proud Boy? He sounds like those mumcunts on facebook that set their middle name to proudmummy

People like you need to be eradicated for the wellbeing of our country. Good thing for the rest of us that you cover your pimple infested face while you incite violent riots against free speech.

Go and help your PKK and YPG brothers fight against real fascists.

OP is a faggot.

kys instead

/thread

>antifa

>Let's all gather together & shout a bunch of bullshit, surely that'll have some effect

People are scum for hating fascists? really?

Fuck fascism and fuck people who support it.

You're the fascist.

What is wrong with these white knight, sjw faggots these days? Someone has other outlooks and opinions than they do so they lose their shit and try to remove the 1st amendment rights?

Stop posting in this thread so it will die.

>last bump

When you're taking selfies and can't outline the history of fascism in the 20th century but still want to start shit, yes. You are a scummy faggot.

oppressing oppression is still oppression

antifa is fascist

ok

Why do you hate fascism to such an extent? I don't disagree I'm just curious.

YOU are the fascist you dense motherfuckers

Just continue fighting and doing violent acts, just gives us more excuse to curb stomp your heads.

Useless self-righteous, double standard fascist fucks.

>co-founded of vice
>fascist
lolwut
you guys have fucking lost the narrative

Can't you snowflake fucks find something better to do than act like assholes? I mean you could go to work...Oh wait. Fuck you and your fucking simple minded generation. Hey everyone to get our point across let us act like jackasses and break shit that isn't ours. If I had my way all the libtard cunts would be air lifted to an island in the middle of the ocean with no water or supplies. Just a machete and a bow drill. FUCK YOU CUNTS.

>Gavin McInnes
>conservative fascist Nazi trump loving degenerate

Nigga is Canadian.

No, hating facists is good. But the Antifa itself is a facist organization.

Try not to get distracted by the gay bars on the way, can't miss out on seeing you get your face smashed in.

>faggots larping as revolutionaries
are there's seriously no sane people left, in the left? don't they realize how bad they will look when they start screaming like spoiled brats?

>the left
left, right, you're still defiantly a moron

i hope you go there and get shot dead as the fucking monkey you are.

Didn't he start vice magazine ?

we're all monkeys, friendo

The people they're attacking and rioting over aren't fascists. In their anger and stupidity, they have become the very thing they say they are against.

Zoz

Yeah what better way to show your tolerant, free-thinking, and anti-fascist than by silencing dissenting opinions and imposing your will by force?

Where are the right wingers starting riots and fights?

2009, also source that riot

Violence is not the answer in this case.

based on what, hurting you tiny-winy feewings?

Being intolerant of intolerance is at the heart of tolerance. Opposing oppression is at the heart of freedom.

Get out of here Vlad

>call themselves anti fascists
>act like a fascist group
>mfw they really think the government is fascist
You faggots don't even know what fascism is.

hahaha you fags dont want us coming down from neighboring counties to smash the life out of you. but then again nyc has a good amount of bikers and hard asses that take care of the degenerates

Again with this dishonest shit. Tolerating fascism is anti-liberal. Of course we have to shut fascism down.

This

It is clear to me who the fascists are

Kys you fascist cuck

this

This is why liberalism doesn't work

>I'm not a facist! I just beat people up who have the wrong opinions!

What are you hoping for, to become on of the 72 virgins for an Islamic terrorist when you get martyred for your cause?

of course they dont. they probably went to 60k a year NYU or columbia paid for by mommy and daddy and would literally get stomped out when met with opposition.

>opinions
nice narrative

Talking is not fascism, no matter whether you think the content is fascistic. Shutting down talk is fascistic.

Kek

that was 8 years ago. you do understand things change, right? the left abandoned the common man. they now represent the interests of the 1% elite and big corporations.
>this is not a pro-trump statement
>it's just stating the facts

You failed.

>the facts
Are you an idiot? No seriously.

What is a shill?

tolerance is when you aren't intolerant, so being intolerant towards intolerance is still intolerance and oppressing a specific group makes you a fascist regardless of who that group is

>oppressing
interesting choice of context
I'd like to know who you think is being oppressed

Shitty opinions are still opinions you mong.

This is what happens to all the faggots that were too pussy to shoot up their schools.

>but fur reel thay are killing tha white race

Liars refer to their lies as 'opinions'. It's important not to let them make that false claim.

we're all oppressing each other, just some people think they have some kind of moral high ground

Can't wait to hear about the beat down you and your pussy ass libtards receive. Gavin and the people with him are hoping you start shit.

Being a member of Antifa is treason. The NYPD won't tolerate violence like the Berkeley PD did.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1486022581

Funny how you're all acting exactly like you were expecting Trump supporters to act had they lost. Calling it whining. Expecting violence.
Yet here you are, doing the exact same shit you were attempting to call them out on, because it was YOU that lost.
Fucking infantile.

how come the media doesnt shit on gavin mcinnes like they do steve bannon and richard spencer

I'm not white, I'm hispanic.

And people think their opinions are truth. At the end of the day racism falls under your own shitty opinions.

Antifa niggas be like
>hey guize look they talking about their perspective that makes them look like fascists.
>Lets disrupt their events like fascists
>Because therefore we are antifascists by being fascists.

>all
I think you've drank too much of the flavor-aid

Hurt any trash cans and you will feel my 1000000000000000 folded katana
#trashcansmatter

was for

Sup Forums isn't tumblr fuck off with this nigger shit.

what?

Safespace intrusions uncomfortable?
get >>/out/

Que? Nice addressing of the point I brought up.

this,nobody cares about a city full of pansy leftist trash

In reply to
>"but fur reel thay are killing tha white race"

I was saying I'm not white.

u wot m8

gets me every time

no one's really white, no one's really anything

Antifa are scum of the earth deserve to get bludgeoned to death by cops.

if your not white,then your a shit skin who can go back to whatever piss hole you came from.america doesnt want minoritys anymore

>damage control.jpg

>implying that there is anything bad about fascism.

Top kek.
You don't even know what fascism is.

>no one's really white, no one's really anything
OP are you fading out?

?

Is this the real life?

>Antifa
acting like fascists to fight something that isn't fascist is pretty fucked up. beating people with pipes and burning schools is exactly what fascists did. the fucking lulz about this group is mind boggling

you're not white

Where do native americans go?

are you retarded?

Are you confused?

>antifa
>strawman taken to real world extreme as an excuse to protest an American nationalist

Just get a sex change and kys already, finish your evolution.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read

Shit like this makes me wish we joined the Nazis in WWll

Fuck Antifa, and fuck SJWs.

Your collectivism, your hate and your arrogance is pushing more and more moderates farther right. You are the ones creating this problem, not Trump supporters. People have had simply enough. You are moral-authoritarians doing the bidding of the elite class in Washington, and you don't even know it. You are literally empowering the very same state you want to see destroyed.

You are a bunch of fucking idiots. Trump is only going to gain more support from shit like this. What you're doing right now, to borrow SJW vernacular, is normalizing political violence. You're setting a dangerous fucking precedent, and a fascistic one (ironically) at that.

Hate Trump all you want, but he's banned lobbying, he's imposing term-limits and he's auditing the federal reserve. He's doing things even Bernie dreamed about. But instead, you're buying into total horseshit.

mostdamagingwikileaks.com

I'm not even picking sides here but is Gavin Mcinnes actually a Nazi or are is this just more SJW retardation?