>Certified FRESH on rotten tomatoes
>Even twitter famous MRA sh0eonhead loved it
>Ghostbusters 2 announced
>Reddit BTFO
>GriddleGirders and Ghostbros on pooicide watch, nowhere to be found
>feminists win again
>lonely manbaby virgins will NEVER recover

RIP Sup Forums

Previous Thread: [TRIGGER WARNING: DIAPER DAMAGED BABYMEN CRYING WHITE PRIVELEGED TEARS THAT AN ALL GIRL MOVIE SUCCEEDED]

if you have to justify why a movie is good, then its not good

If you have to whine this much about a movie with a female cast, you're probably a bad person

Oh, hey there mr meemster.

I know OP is being ironic but he's still a faggot

I agree, OP is probably a bad person because of that.

This is autism, ironic or otherwise, it is autism

URRRRWEEB EEIN RAYDED?

i'm right on the border between the two trollfaces (as i distinctly remember "being here" for the 2010 WC with the constant vuvuzuela noise, so obviously i was aware and had been here b4 if i was at least casually used to coming here by the 2010 WC)

someone give me an award/medal/trophy for my exploits! 2010 summerfag = not an oldfag, not a newfag.... just a fagfag amirite?

yet another Sup Forums gets BTFO episode

Learn to read, you're between Newfag and Cancer.

Fuck could you be any more obvious a samefag?

Nobody liked your piece of shit movie. You're the only one who seems like a whiny faggot, who's clearly pissed because it didn't come close to breaking even on its first weekend.

>faggot

Wow, edgy.

Sorry, I meant "Feiggot"

>edgy

Wow, memes.

>I didn't like it so nobody likes it

classic

>Nobody liked your piece of shit movie.

Critics loved it for the most part. I'm sorry that you and your redditor/Sup Forums friends couldn't enjoy a comedy movie with 4 powerful female leads.

Maybe try having fun some time and you might learn that being sexist makes people dislike you.

wtf i hate men now

It's very easy to remove a (You) in paint, faggot. You're not fooling anybody.

Tell us what your favourite part/s of the movie was, I'm genuinely curious.

>Critics loved it for the most part

>the majority of positive reviews are either specifically blasting "haters" for not wanting to see it or conceding that it's dumb as shit and you have to turn your brain off to appreciate it

RT percentages mean fuck-all.

I'll give you my top 3:

1. Slimer's girlfriend was a riot.

2. Kate McKinnon stole the show but Leslie Jones is definitely going to be in more comedy movies. So important that we have more marginalized groups represented in film, especially comedy.

3. The post credit sequence. So good.

>critics loved it

"loved" is a strong word for 56%

I just got back from seeing Ghostbusters (2016) for a second time. Seriously the humor is so deep that I honestly picked up on some REALLY funny lines that I didn't the first time.

Feels good knowing I am personally contributing to the amazing box office success that is going to make all the neckbeards of Sup Forums cry their tears of impotent rage.

46 mill doesn't seem that good to me personally, why do people think it's good?

>2010 summerfag =

The beginning of the end. The worst kind of cancer.

Way to out yourself, dumbass. Confirmed bait.

>the majority of positive reviews are either specifically blasting "haters" for not wanting to see it

Probably because they live in reality and recognize that white males are threatening women with death and rape threats just for being in a fucking movie.

It has a 73% right now. Nice photoshop.

the very definition of cherrypicking

Because it's 46 fucking million dollars. How many millions of dollars do you have?

>(Estimate)

who's estimate?

Well goooooooood for you

>almost exactly 1 minute apart

Go ahead and shop out one of your (You)'s. I don't give a fuck.

>S/he actually saw the movie...I'll accuse them of baiting, that'll work!

>1. Slimer's girlfriend was a riot.
Can you be specific, I'd like to know what they did right.
>2. Kate McKinnon stole the show but Leslie Jones is definitely going to be in more comedy movies. So important that we have more marginalized groups represented in film, especially comedy.
What was Kate's best scene?
>3. The post credit sequence. So good.
Specifically what did the post credit scene do that was so good?

I want to actually be able to visualise the scenes, I'm open to having my opinion changed, but I won't just take "it was good" as gospel.

>The same exact thread twice in the catalog.

Janitor confirmed asleep. Post CP.

>clicking "top critics" is now called "photoshop"

>$46 million opening weekend
>$144 million budget
>This is a good thing

This is what feminists actually believe.

Those are both my posts. Idk what you're upset about?

>Ghostbusters rakes in huge profits opening weekend, several millions
top kek op. I can't believe retards fell for this.

>cherrypicking
I picked a movie that came out recently with a similar score but, funnily enough, isn't certified fresh, despite having better reviews.

I believe that people have the right to love any film, no matter how bad I think said film is, but ending statements with question marks should be a crime punishable by death kill yourself immediately.

>upset

Wrong again. I'm just enjoying watching you bury yourself.

taking this bait isn't good for you, sir

>Can you be specific, I'd like to know what they did right.

You have to be there desu but I would just say the CGI way they animated her was hilarious.

>What was Kate's best scene?

She has tons of funny reactions/responses to stuff in the movie but for sure the best part was the final fight sequence. So badass.

>Specifically what did the post credit scene do that was so good?

:X huge spoiler incoming but....

They tease the sequel movie where Zool plays the bad guy, huge twist

How many millions of dollars do you owe in loans to production/marketing teams?

Is he right?

>Average Rating
>6.3/10
>Audience Score
>51% liked it

I've refused to see better.

>"Top" Critics
>a bunch of old, white males
>whose sense of humor is as tired as their 1950s world view

Yeah, no thanks.

>man hating on all women led movie

color me surprised

Yes.

Deluded much, babe?

holy shit this movie was comfy

How is that relevant at all? Are you just upset that we're celebrating another feminist victory?

>:X

fucking faggot neck yourself

>rakes in huge profits
>it hasn't made a fucking dime yet
>it will take $800 million before it shows a profit
>not even 1/10th of that amount for opening weekend
>it will do less than half of that next weekend
>it's fucking dead, Jim

Yet another colossal failure of a big budget movie. Can't say I'm surprised in the least and it has nothing to do with the bitches in the lead roles either.

Why is reddit picture cancer but pepe is reddit but not mememaster?

>Prime Jack Black
>Mos Def when he was still sane
>Mia Farrow
>Danny Glover
>Directed by the guy who did Eternal Sunshine
Fuck yes, Be Kind Rewind was a sleeper

>You have to be there desu but I would just say the CGI way they animated her was hilarious.
So it was her body language that sold you on the character? I guess women are only useful as objects to you. Shame.
>She has tons of funny reactions/responses to stuff in the movie but for sure the best part was the final fight sequence. So badass.
What happened during the final fight that highlighted her specifically?
>:X huge spoiler incoming but.... They tease the sequel movie where Zool plays the bad guy, huge twist
Well the name is Zuul, but that doesn't really seem like a good point, if one of the best parts about the movie is actually in a different movie

This isn't sounding too promising, what a shame.

will Sup Forums ever recover?

Kill you are self.

>How is budget relevant to profit?

>blatant b8
>60 replies

Imagine immigrants breeding with the locals.

Pretty much that.

lol

61 and counting!

It was fun for a while but it's pretty obvious right now. Stop, user.

Yeesh, I'm an oldfag, although I think I drifted through Sup Forums as far back as the original years.

Tbh, the current years have been my favorite times here, and I'm not even really a regular anymore.

I think meme culture has just really evolved into something far superior to the memes of the oldfag years, and it's largely thanks to Sup Forums and Sup Forums, of all places.

This is why mankind must be exterminated.

>celebrating the death of mankind

What a world we live in.

>So it was her body language that sold you on the character? I guess women are only useful as objects to you. Shame.

Omg it's a CGI ghost can you relax Donald

>What happened during the final fight that highlighted her specifically?

You'd have to watch it to understand but I would say her fierceness and comedic timing

>Well the name is Zuul, but that doesn't really seem like a good point, if one of the best parts about the movie is actually in a different movie

It's the way they tease it and sets it up for the next movie. Brilliantly done, Feig is hella underrated.

>This isn't sounding too promising, what a shame.

Either watch the movie or shut up

>opinions I disagree with are bait

At least you tried, goomergobbler

>ad agencies keep trying to push their high estimates of 46 million
>literally no legit numbers in yet
>outdid by a random pets movie that actually was legitimately decent
banned in china still
>will never recoup the funds they put into it
>will never be the success it needed to be
>those retarded feminists who went full retard with their reviews will still be full retard when all is said and done

i want editors to go down the list and start firing the people who thought it was acceptable to put headlines like "GIRLS RULE , GET OVER IT" or w/e that trash said

Australian shitposting commandos would never have reached their peak without years of relentless training.

Do not forget the past, user.

>literally no legit numbers in yet

Are you blind or just stupid? Box office mojo has the real numbers and they're more than impressive.

>Domestic Total as of Jul. 17, 2016: $46,000,000 (Estimate)
>(Estimate)

>Omg it's a CGI ghost can you relax Donald
I for one think women should be fairly represented in all forms, this sounds like a movie promoting the opposite, so I don't think it's for me. My name is Thomas, by the way.
>You'd have to watch it to understand but I would say her fierceness and comedic timing
She sounds interesting, can you give me an example of one of her jokes, I understand the comedic timing would be of, but I'll accept that as a casualty for the clarity.
>It's the way they tease it and sets it up for the next movie. Brilliantly done, Feig is hella underrated.
My point still stands that it's more of a positive for the future movie than the present movie, and if that's one of the three best parts of the movie, it's a sign that the movie is lacking in memorable moments.
>Either watch the movie or shut up
I want to, but I'd prefer to know if it's good before I do, otherwise I'd rather save my money for something more worthwhile.

Yeah and that's just the estimate, it's probably way higher than that.

Reddit reporting in!

0/10

>I for one think women should be fairly represented in all forms

And they are. You're just trying to troll really poorly and it's super obvious, Ghostbro.

>She sounds interesting, can you give me an example of one of her jokes, I understand the comedic timing would be of, but I'll accept that as a casualty for the clarity.

I'm not going to post jokes verbatim. Why don't you watch the movie and find out yourself instead of unfairly judging it based on 1 trailer?

>it's a sign that the movie is lacking in memorable moments.

It's a sign that there's more comedic genius on the horizon. You asked me for MY 3 fave moments and I gave 3, it's not going to be everyone's top 3.

>otherwise I'd rather save my money for something more worthwhile

What could possibly be more worthwhile than supporting women in movies?

I doubt it. But I had a bit of a geez of the rest of that mojo website and found this in a written section.

>More realistically, we're probably looking at a domestic run around $135-145 million. Ghostbusters carries a $144 million budget (net after tax incentives and rebates) and received an "A-" CinemaScore for the under 25 crowd, and an overall "B+", on par with Bridesmaids and Spy and just behind The Heat's "A-".

So that's still less than what would be ideal for domestic, right? I don't see how this movie will be profitable but I can see Sony pushing to have as many as they can churned out.

Seen it, snuck in.
Just don't buddy. Don't see it.

If you want an accurate expression of how badly it fails, watch Angry Joes spoile review. You have tot take it with a pinch of salt due to his fanboyism, but ultimately every single flaw he lists is 100% true, only the level of genuine fanboy anger at how he expresses the flaws is skewed.

>What could possibly be more worthwhile than supporting women in movies?

Just about everything

Typical sexist bullshit I expect from the nerds on this website. Maybe leave your house and learn to have fun some time, fatass.

I saw it and it was exactly what everyone predicted and the scores on RT make sense. It was mediocre. The best praise i can possibly give this flick is it isnt as horrible as we thought it was going to be. Meh

>wahhhh you're sexist
still not seeing your movie

Ass cancer.

At least you paid to see it unlike the rest of these baby dick virgin gamers.

If you dont like it then you shouldnt be here. Kind of like how i think Ghostbusters looks like shit so i wont be seeing it.

>And they are. You're just trying to troll really poorly and it's super obvious, Ghostbro.
I think if a female character is only "good" because of her body and how she uses it, then that's not a healthy representation of female characters. I fail to see where the trolling is.
>I'm not going to post jokes verbatim. Why don't you watch the movie and find out yourself instead of unfairly judging it based on 1 trailer?
I'm not unfairly judging it off one trailer, I'm genuinely curious and asking you to give me an example of her funny jokes, one spoiled joke surely wouldn't ruin such a great comedic character.
>It's a sign that there's more comedic genius on the horizon. You asked me for MY 3 fave moments and I gave 3, it's not going to be everyone's top 3.
Once again I can't really see this as a positive for the movie.
From what you've said, I don't see these as healthy female roles.

Get slimed, rape apologist.

>paid

Lol no

You can't stop people with an agenda from seeing it multiple times. In any case, good for them.

topkek, what a little baby

we have our opinions, stop being so whiny about them

Go look at yourself in the mirror.
Than call a friend, a real one, or if you have none, find a total stranger. Ask them to slap you real hard.
Bitchslap like a pimp but with power of Djokovics backhand.

You need it.