Where should I emigrate to?

Where should I emigrate to?
Israel at an increasingly fast speed resembles more and more an antisemitic fable. At the current rate looks like it'll be Arab tier in only a few years, and then the window of opportunity will be closed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Kasrils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Schwarz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Suzman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_First
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Chaskalson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Beit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go fuck yourself you self-hating, Havoda-voting Ashkenazi homosexual. Bibi is the salvation of Israel

to Polin

I don't know if this is just a meme or not since I see it posted all the time.

Arabs are like 20% with low birth rates like other Jews, your economy has good growth and the per capita is high. What's the problem?

Sweden, they are the least Anti-Semetic country in the world.

No, as the muslim population grows the more anti-semitic they become.

apart from the israel/palestine thin why does muslims hate jews so much

There is no other reason,wasn't like that before the palestine shit happened.

Kill yourself, you fucking traitor.

Jews destroyed South Africa, jews destroyed Russia. If fucking israel is antisemitic well maybe we should ship all you fucks to Mars? Huh, how do you like it, Shlomo?

Sure thing ahmed

I've heard Poles really like jews somehow.
You should probably go over there

>even in israel jews cry antisemitism
Fucking babies

>french flag
>calling anyone ahmed
kek

kek

before the late 19th century, muslims were far kinder to jews than european christians ever were

move to canada.

if you speak english and have a good degree you can get in pretty easily. there's a sizeable israeli community here. i'm buddies with a few who immigrated to dodge the draft and go to university.

>Israel at an increasingly fast speed resembles more and more an antisemitic fable. At the current rate looks like it'll be Arab tier in only a few years
What? What's going on there?

Come home Shlomo,you can prop up our economy by swindling neighboring countries.

Come home Jew man

I don't agree with them on most things but god damn I love their hate for kikes and gays.

>Jews destroyed South Africa
Why do you think that? Could you tell more about? I'm interested in this theory.

>betrayed and attempted to kill Mohammad, many times
>almost managed to kill Jesus (a stunt double took the hit according to Quran, Jesus is said to have ascended from his hiding place)
>betrayed Moses
among other things

He's right, nigger.
Jews fled to Morocco and Algeria during Reconquista and Inquisition. But then again, they've been fleeing from place to place for centuries and centuries...

>Jews destroyed South Africa
w-what ?

Jews gave Blacks power in South Africa

come home

>loving the worst thing about muslims
Germs can't even do that right

Why would whites even want to live there anyway ?

Guess you really have to wait for the real messiah then. What to do. Do you want to come here? I can assure everything is kosherhalal

Jews? Were there any Jews in South Africa's gov?

Come to yourope jew man.

In the 80s the government betrayed its people and was bought up by jewish mining corporations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_Kasrils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Schwarz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Suzman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_First
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Chaskalson

And this fuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Beit

Come to Germany.
I am pretty sure its easy for Jews to immigrate here

>Jews destroyed south Africa
Wrong. Whites built south Africa then south Africans ruined south Africa.

>ship jews to Aryan people's home planet
hmmmmmmm, guess (((who))) is behind this post?

lel, didn't know that, really makes me think that Jews had their own influence in building new system in South Africa? So was Mandela a puppet?

Mild climate and minerals.

Niggers were under control back then. I wonder why didn't they send them to Madagascar when they had the opportunity, why didn't they kill Mandela and his """fighters"""...

Because it's their land wyteboi

Jews just wanted profits and destruction, that's all I can say. Kasrils and Slovo literally trained nigger
terrorists.

>wanting to Jew off a country
they deserve a holocaust desu

It's a land of Whites, coloureds and khosa. The rest can fuck off to the north where they came from.

Shut up kike

>implying inviting kikes to gas chambers is bad

You mean those totally real gas chambers in Auschwitz that were built by the soviets AFTER the war?

Come home faggot, we need jewish banksters to rip off money from Germany again.

who cares ? you can still put them there and close the doors so they die from starvation or something

Agree with abdul al hans, shut up kike.

Mostly same shit as in Europa
>Move to nation
>Acquire education or banking, and then nepotistic lift the rest of the jews into banking or craft trades
>Live as upper class citizens completely segregated from rest of society
>Also be more segregated from society than the difference between host nations poor and ruling class
And then when you try to remove/discriminate them, they tend to use economy or nepotism to hold something hostage, slowly creating spite.

And in the Post Israel world? Mostly warfare and diplomatic diaspora/industry being used as MOSAD spies.
Bonus points include assassination squads keeps on happening.

Based spain

Come to turkey best ally.
Let us remove the arabs together

many of them live infiltrated among populations spreading gommunism/marxist super cancerous shit

Thats just the curse of Upper Class academia. Even if the Jewish version of that is far more cancerous, since they often lack many of the morals of the host nation.

then again, you have things like Anglosphere, where Jews aren't cancerous, because they already set the standard in humanities.

Germany and Spain were always eternal allies.
it's like their ancient visigothic heritage never gone through the centuries.

sure not to Europe, South and Central America, Africa... go to USA.

Atlantis.

We don't need traitors like you in our Holy Land.

The irony is Sup Forums says Jews are behind the race replacing when it actually happens on Israel too.
somebody tell the greatest fear of israelis are their democracy, because with the great numbers of muslims, a muslim party could spawn and take over Israel if they wons the elections.

20% is a pretty fucking large percent for a county with a star of david on the flag

USA

we need more of your kind, just ignore the alt-rightists

they are barely human

Jew here

We're successful because we value education, get good grades in school, and get into good collages where we make connections and earn diplomas

>gommunisum

Most jews hate communism

In fact, most of my family is hard core republicans that love capitalism (the greedy stereotype is mostly true btw)

sephardics are mostly welcomed though currently israel is one of the best country on earth. idk why are you bitching.

You don't have perspective.
While its true you value education, you also value staying middle class far more than education itself. Or at the least as a cultural norm.

Then again, USA isn't as segregated as it was back during the 1940s. Or 1950s. Or earlier.
The main reason people hated Jews was the segregation.