Bump

Bump

Bumperino

bump

Just if someone asks

Anyone know if Dhylec did an hero?
Miss that guy..

>arousal
someone should probably hang themselves tbh.

now u're not so fast

Naw, its fine
now u're not so fast

What u guys thinking of the anonban? Should it be permanent?

Newfag so please explain?

Whitnessed

Those quads

Honestly, no. It's been helpful for feedback and questions on FluffySim since some players don't want to make accounts just to ask a question or report something broken, and instead just use the user comments. Booru's been kind of quiet without them.
-Fireburst

Checked.

The fluffybooru went through some drama and samefagging so they disabled anonymous commenting and posting there for a while.

I remember seeing fluffy abuse everywhere on the internet, especially in 2013

Is that real? Can't find it.

fluffybooru.org banned anons on comments after yet another drama.
Though it really wasnt anons fault this time (more samefagging/ anonfagging) anons ofthen jump on the dramatrain and derails commentsections..

Is what real, the game or the screenshot?

I think Nuus answer was a good example
>Nuuu: I've been here for four years as an user. I can't write stories or draw pictures, so I never saw a reason to make an account and was always glad to be able to comment as an user.
But in the light of the recent events, even I can understand the decision. Be it the witch-hunt against Benway OR WetFluff, it was getting out of hand.

Those who are devoted to the fandom get a account sooner or later

The game. Do you have a name for it? Anywhere I can find it? Looks fun.

Are u Fireburst?

Yeah it's called FluffSim. I'm releasing a new beta update that adds the stuff I posted in here.
Here's the website (which I know has a weird old domain name): gheybenewel.x10host.com/

You can also find some of the posts I made for it on the booru
fluffybooru.org/post/list/fluffsim/1

Yes bb

Thanks, man. Looks great.

Cool, I'm Inb4U
Thinking of return now just when there is a Anonban

MORE! GIVE ME MORE FLUFFY ABUSE FOR FUCK'S SAKE I HATE THOSE LITTLE RETARD FUCKS, IT'S NOT ENOUGH I NEED MORE! I CAN'T BE SATISFIED WITH SO LITTLE! FUCK!

fluffybooru.org/post/list

calm down bud, we will see the day when these lil shits come to life and so we can have our perverted little fun with them

they cant speak :(

Yet another reason why people should study SCIENCE!

cont.?

how can you give a living being a mind that can form basic communication sentences?

I think that's as far as its gone.

Agreed that shit is too far

With SCIENCE!

OWA OWA OWA OWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWAOWA OWA OWA

english is't my native langugage and this got too hard for me, any one want to translate second panel?

The fluffy asked, "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

You can search that exact phrase for more info.

I love their art style.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN ABOUT?!?!

Guy was about to throw out that old, yet still dope as fuck, pan. He just wanted a fun goodbye ceremony for a pan that served him well.

MUDAW MUDAWMUDAW MUDAW MUDAWMUDAW MUDAWMUDAWMUDAW

Nice work bro!

w͛͂̌ͩͯ̀̋h̶ͮ̈́͋͡a̅͒́t̛̍̊͝ ̨̊̐ͬa̽̒̒̔̽̕r̢͂͑ė̑͛̈͏͞ ̢ͭ͆̊͑ͣ̽ͨ́͟y̶ͯͨͯ̂̇̉o̸ͧ̈ͪŭ͗ ̶̐́d̆ͣͪ͘͢oͬ̚i̍̈̀͜n̛ͯ̋̏̓̈́gͪ͆̌̐͌̋ ̨ͫ̆͋̓̎͐͆̾̚͡h͂͟eͮ͂͆̽͊ͯr̅̋ͣ͐́̿ͩe̴̔͐͐͊̒̊̄

Fucking kill it.

Crazy mummah is the best

RandomAnon here. I made these. I'm gonna make the next chapter... Any day now. I just cringe with the half-done chapter as it is now... Just follow the booru, it'll come.

dumbass. The sick fuck gets off to that shit

kek'd