ITT: Things that Trigger Sup Forums

ITT: Things that Trigger Sup Forums

i don't get it
it's just another one of those "starter pack" memes except it seems like whoever made it let their resentment get in the way of the joke

>except it seems like whoever made it let their resentment get in the way of the joke

That's something someone who's buttblasted by it would say

wut

>inb4 100+ replies of "muh projection"

not an argument

dude how would you even have the time to read all that? it needs four or five short, snappy descriptions to get right to the point, but this guy keeps piling them on and on and it just seems too broad to even describe anything anymore

these are funny when they seem really specific and i think if this got pared down a bit it'd definitely have potential, but he's trying to cast too wide a net here. seems a little too self-serving, i.e. he's describing things he is not more than things other people are

i'd give it a 4/10. could use some editing and then it'd be savage

That's part of the joke and judging by how much you've typed there's probably truth to some of it

Iadies and Jentlemen, the Modern Male™ in his natural habitat

>bi-cycles
>constant shift between trying to be satire and getting really mad
If you want a real picture of the "Modern Male", read American Psycho.

you motherfucker

>That's part of the joke
Not that guy you're responding to, but I'm really having a hard time understanding this, and it seems really important lately since it seems like it's the father john misty attitude too. Why is it now popular to complain about petty things but be "self aware" of how petty you're being? It's kind of like.... ok, but why?

>thread gets deleted
>posts it again

What would it be a counterargument too? Because the picture doesn't provide one

>"yeah fucking nu males! i'm not a nu male though i complain about nu males on an anonymous chinese cartoon imageboard. fucking nu males!"

my favorite band

I really like listening to the album Loveless while sad but when I'm sad and drunk or sad and hungover I just can't into it as much, why is that?

of course there's some truth to it, i use youtube and drink out of water bottles sometimes
but that's the thing is like nobody reads this and thinks "wow they really nailed this stereotype" (that one guy who proudly masturbates 3 times a day, wears expensive men's clothes and watches glee, am i right?)
>judging by how much you've typed
nigger i haven't typed even half as much as is written in that pic

>Modern Male™
as opposed to what

if this image triggers you, you need to re-evaluate your life

>as opposed to what

A man

Nice music thread

being a man means never leaving your parents' house

What's your testosterone count, just wondering?

Isn't it reasonable to be annoyed by people's petty complaints?

If you don't think everything Sam Hyde puts out is funny, you're a cuck tbqhwy

brb gonna post on the mde subreddit and try and make him laugh

Most people have never felt the need to check

>OP posts an image claiming it'll trigger Sup Forums
>it does exactly that

kek

Only people with low t get it measured

>As opposed to a fictionalized. character created by juvenile power fantasies.

>As opposed to apes that would come to your poor potato farming village, torture and kill you, and then rape your daughter and mother.

>As opposed to __________

It's actually thinly veiled misanthropy, as most far leaning political ideologies are.

>it seems like whoever made it let their resentment get in the way of the joke
That is the joke

How's it funny, then?

It's not, you're seriously overthinking an extremely shallow form of humor

I don't do or have any of those things. What do I win?

So it's actually taking the piss out of people like OP as well. triple threat

I don't know, the fact that anyone would actually complain/get scared of this shit could be seen as funny.

hahahahhahaha you paid to get your doctor to check your test? were you hoping he'd put you on supplements to fix your bitchtits or what

I probably am, but tbqh it does "trigger" me in a way, not because I'm like it, but because of this:
It's just devoid of any positive point. It makes fun of everyone. It's cynical to a pathetic extent. It seems degenerate that this kind of philosophy is getting to be mainstream

Sam Hyde stans really need to take a break from the computer and read the unabomber's manifesto desu. and i mean actually read it, not just skim the part about liberals and then go post online about how kaczynski "predicted" SJWs

>Soaps, Shampoos, ...all complete the package to make our man smelling NICE
I can understand the lip balm/gloss thing, but is this really saying men shouldn't be fucking clean?
Pretty much agree with the rest.

I suggest everyone who glorifies the Big Strong Boss man of the medieval world to watch the documentary "Lessons On Darkness" before criticizing the feminized modern man.

>Heroes used to be like John Wayne etc.

War, pain, and violence are all manly things tho

what the heck is that

oh look a commie afraid of masculinity, color me surprised

>he wouldn't bottom for Lenin
o i am laffin