HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FUCK UP SO BADLY YOU BUNCH OF A FUCKING RETARDS?

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FUCK UP SO BADLY YOU BUNCH OF A FUCKING RETARDS?
PUT ALBANIAN ON YOUR BANKNOTES AND ITS OFFICIALLY OVER YOU FUCKS. GROW SOME BALLS AND CLAIM YOUR COUNTRY BACK YOU MONGS. GIVE AWAY THE INFESTED AREAS IF YOU HAVE TO AND STOP THIS WHILE YOU CAN. FUCK.

Smiri se be tatar

What?Did it happen?

dumb tatar
haven't you got some dogs to spin?

Did they replace Alexander with Mother Teresa on their money or what

BUNCH OF FUCKING SPINELESS PUSSIES I SWEAR

What are the communist dogs from Skopje like posting in here for? They will always be communist dogs that will flee like the rats they are when these questions below are posted, thus exposing their lies, murder and barbarism.

1. Why can all Greek speakers read all ancient Macedonian coins, inscriptions and writings and no Yugoslav-Makedonijan can do so, unless he is learned in Greek, of course?

2. Why can't the Yugoslav-Makedonijans pronounce the name of the capitol city of Macedonia, Thessaloniki? Why can't they even pronounce the sound "th" which is prevalent in all Macedonian writings from antiquity to the present?

3. In 1941 when Hitler's army entered the capital of Vardaska (later to be renamed to Makedonija), Skopje, there were thousands of Bulgarian flags there to greet them and the German army was welcome as liberators. King Boris of Bulgaria was received in 1942 in Skopje as a liberator. Please explain this?

4. Thessaloniki was NEVER conquered by Bulgaria or Slavs. It remained Macedonian throughout its history. The Macedonians never disappeared. When will they be recognised us as the true Macedonians and given their basic human rights of an identity and a culture which they forged in blood and sweat?

5. Why did the greatest Yugoslav-Makedonijan national hero, Samuel, title himself as "Tsar of Bulgars" if he wasn't a Bulgarian?

6. Why do the Yugoslav-Makedonijans terrorise the indigenous Albanians, who are near enough to the majority in FYROM, as well as all their minorities like indigenous Greeks, Vlach and Gypsies?

7. If the Yugoslav-Makedonijans are Slavs, why do they look like Mongol-Turks?

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL

NOT YET BUT SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN NIGGA

Dobre da znaesh che sum tuk kesha da priberem

At least they're not putting Aunt Jemima on their banknotes.

Don't you manchildren ever get bored of pretending like reality is one big game of civ being played on Sup Forums?

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Is that bacon and pancakes? Fucking nice.

London was never conquered by Pakistan but its full of pakis nevertheless

MACOS ARE KILL

ALBANIANS WIN

Orthodox alliance brewing to reconquer

Macedonia was a mistake and should split between Bulgaria, Serbia and Albania. The only problem is Skoplje; I don't know who should have it.

What would albanians do with all that statues in skopie when they finally take over?

albania of course

this is how macedonia should be split up тбх

west is albania
east is bulgaria

Macedonia is Greek

Fuck off you subhuman genetic garbage

macedonia is greek
vardaska is albanian and bulgarian

t. Turk

Why the fuck would I support one of my worst enemies if I was a roach then?

>"""""""Macedonians""""""""
>not the invaders
Macedonia is Greek

>i am grek

Fuck off Czechoslovakia

The problem is Analbanians will ask NATO for help like they did on Kosovo and Metohija. Heljp NATO Heljp!

>PUT ALBANIAN ON YOUR BANKNOTES
wat?

>fyrom

>FORMER
>YUGOSLAVIAN
>REPUBLIC
>OF
>""""""""""MACEDONIA""""""""""

Whatever Abdul

Pick up a historical map sometime

THEY ARE ABOUT TO INCLUDE ALBANIAN LANGUAGE INSCRIPTIONS ON THEIR BANKNOTES AND POLICE UNIFORMS. SHIT IS CRAY.

top fucking kek

who cares tho, they deserve all the shit thats happening with them

albanian is already an official languages in all town with sizable albanian population, I don't see what the big deal is.

macedonia is albanian land, so this was bound to happen

>Abdul
lmao I'm not swedish

Analbo diaspora spotted

holy fuck, the Albos are cucking Macos at an incredible rate

Balkan War 3

Your memes have no effect on me, Bogdan

yeah, such a fair deal you sneaky albo
take everything where at least 1 albanian lives and throw away what's left to bulgaria.
the entire skopje, kumanovo, veles triangle has like 50% of the country population and at least 500k macedonians live there.
here's how it should be partitioned
i conclude my arbitration

Too much. Remove the city upper Ohrid which is gray

banknotes and uniforms are used across the whole country

Ugly borders tbqhwu

Two can play that game Shosho.
Top kek

I wonder how much it will change
>The banknote's name will be written in Latin script too
Ooooooh,how bad
>They might include M.Teresa and Skanderbeg in banknotes
What a shame oh

Is Dobrich a bulgarian last name?

trust me on a big map of balkans it would look much better than what you proposed, as it would align better with the borders of other countries around - which makes sense since my suggestion is more in touch with the demographic situation
would have made for an ugly border
but i appreciate your honesty shefqet

Faggot you're Albanian, that's even worse

Unironically kys, you're the fucking sewer of Europe

i think the problem is that if albanian is made official, the elementary school kids would have to learn albanian as well
i mean, i'd be annoyed if i had to learn a completely useless, but hard as fuck language
i mean for real, albanian is literally alien frequencies

>i think the problem is that if albanian is made official, the elementary school kids would have to learn albanian as well
Cooficial*, and no, schools won't have to teach it. The most controversial is the webpage being bilingual.

then i really don't see the problem
they form a majority the large part of the country, so i really don't see why both languages shouldn't be official
but now you see how the serbs in croatia felt. they made up the majority in like 1/3 of municipalities and the croats just told them to fuck off and that they're just another minority, no different than hungarians or whatever the fuck
no wonder they rebelled

>Albanians make up 25.2% of FYROM's population
Well fugg, I just learnt something new

>macedonia is albanian land

it's 30-something % now and around 50% of all newborns are Albanian

IT'S OGRE RIPIP MACOS

I'm curious

Macedonia is albanian.

Why do you spread misinformation like this? This whole thread is full of shit.

its a name of a city

ARE YOU READY TO FIGHT IN THE WAR, WORM

Albanians will go back to Albania on tractors

Or they will stfu and do what we tell them. They have a simple binary choice.

You aren't even european lol

Oh ok... but can it still be a last name? I used to know this girl whose last name was Dobrich, she was pretty cute. She never told me where the name came from though.

Yes and I'm not hysteric like you.

no, literally no one is named Dobrich

but kumanove and north eastern macedonia need to be albanian, for when the albanian-populated municipitalites in serbia (marked red) becomes a part of albania.
I mean, if these arent asthetic borders, i don't know what is.

yeah, but a large portion of albos that get registered actually live abroad

Guess she's from some other country then. Thanks.

nah fuck off zerg you got enough from us

>but kumanove and north eastern macedonia need to be albanian

I was in kumanovo a week ago. The whole town is Bulgarian. We will easily send the 5 albanians there back.

We can trade northern kosovo for presheva

holy fuck, they're insatiable. Orthodox God help us all *makes sign of the cross*

gibe northern kosovo to serbia (north of ibar river in mitrovica), we'll give you presevo and we have a deal
also, just how much macedonia did you take there, i can't tell? i hope you're not trying to play tricks on me :3

>tfw Vardar Macedonia returns to Serbia after drowning albos in Ohrid Lake
feelsgoodman

i'd take that tbqh
makes for nicer borders at least

We can handle them on our own easily. But I'm sure the Serbs wouldn't stand idly too if the opportunity opened up to take back Kosovo.

>macedonia is albanian land

You will lose Kosovo, every area in Macedonia and even Albania itself if a large scale war comes from this.

man, one piece of advice, don't associate yourself with us in wars
hell, if we were fighting north korea the nato would jump into team kim just because we're on the other side

something along the green line

>macedon state fails, is split between albania and bulgaria
>serbia agreeds to trade preshevo valley for northern kosovo
>war

this, albos will be genocided without remorse, turks were everywhere around the balkans just 100 years ago, now there are not even 1% of that population left

But this is not 100 years ago, serve

>now there are not even 1% of that population left
like serbs in kosovo

im a serb to be completely honest
no fucking way ohrid becomes muslim, there's like 50 ancient churches in that small town and we all know what happens when you mix albos and churches
i mean fuck kumanovo but ohrid... the bulgarians would never take that deal
let's be real

The Balkans were a mistake.

I'm not helping you this time, eternal Serbe. I've learned your ways.

>no fucking way ohrid becomes muslim
but albanian =/= muslim

Bulgarians would never split macedonia with zergs, they would genocide the fuck out of you and take the whole thing. Delusional shiptar

i raep u

NATO is real ally, Russia no goodo

yeah, i just want Ohrid back. you niggers can take whatever else you want

what would happen to servers like you

yeah, in a 60% muslim country like yours

and almost everyone outside it in macedonia and kosovo is a muslim

I wouldn't settle at killing you all, I would be burning every single trace of Albanian civilization until it's all dust.

You can take it IDC.SvenoToni is just baiting.Idk why the Gray areas should be given to us

yeah yeah
try to sell that to someone else
the albos in kosovo and macedonia are almost exclusively muslim
i'm trying to make a realistic, fair arbitrage here

>civilization
>albanian
>civilization

m8 if you were to be annexed by bulgars you would be the first to bite the dust
or would you just shout"don't my brothers i am bulgar? like the eternal serve

Why would Bulgarians kill me for being a Serb? Bulgarians wouldn't give a fuck. They would run 5 circles with their fighter jets and be done with your whole population.