Question for you Sup Forumsros

Question for you Sup Forumsros
How should I go about trying to clean this bitch?
I miss the fresh tasting hits and yearn for it once more.

bong cleaner or isopropyl alcohol and epsom salts, and shake the fuck out of it

Buy the high percent rubbing alcohol, 90% or higher. It's cheap and located in the pharmacy department of walmart or similar locations. You may need to purchase a lot and use a tub to let the bong soak in seeing as its a big ass bong. For my pipe I get my with a ziplock bag, but that's way smaller. Let it soak in a mixture of alcohol and salt, mix around every hour. Resin will pretty much fall off after that.

Just substitute the water for bleach and rip a few hits. It'll clear right up

There is this stuff called PBW that is without a doubt the best thing you can use. Anyone that says othrwise is wrong.

*by

.. you are aware he's only trying to clean the inside of the bong right?

Metho or iso alcohol.

Handful of rice.

Shake till clean.

Rinse.

Rip.

By throwing it away and getting a gun and killing yourself, druggie scum.

DUDE

This is the best way by far. Fuck rice, it gets stuck everywhere

throw it and yourself in the trash you worthless degenerate

luckily you have the master here

>do you have dry, uncooked rice in the house?
>do you have rubbing alcohol, preferably 90%+?

If so, place about a cup of rice in your bong with about 1 cup of rubbing alcohol.

>swirl the mixture around, back and forth a bit

the rice will act as an abrasive and but off the tar.

the alcohol will also clean the tar out

>if it's really bad let it sit overnight. literally all night, then pour all that shit out.

wash if out with a bit of warm soapy water, to get rid of the alcohol smell and the rice

>you're welcome

Nigga how did you let it come this far? I would buy a new bong at this point

Then he'll have to plug one end or else the alcohol will pour out the pipe end. Better to let the whole thing soak if you actually want it clean.

A plastic tub probably costs $2.50 and the alcohol is no more than 2 bucks a pop. For $15 he can have his bong spotless top to bottom, and have a tub for the next time he cleans it.

Lazy cunt

i would say this, but to make things easier try filling your piece up until whatever cleaaner or solvent you choose is about to bubble out of the spot the slide goes in, then cap it, either with a maloon or tape or anything really. Then fill the rest of the neck.

/thread
Brewers remove beer stone from feementers with this.

rubbing alcohol+coarse sea salt
add to bong and shake vigorously until clean

washing machine tabs

do not use soap! how do you not know how to clean a bong? learn how to stoner... isopropyl and salt.

I appreciate the advice y'all.
I'll attempt the rice and rubbing alcohol method and post "before and afters" for anyone interested.

Don't clean it
Just refill with beach, then real quick add ammonia and take a deep hit
It'll gradually clean itself as you go

Implying, of course, that I won't have to wait all night first.

Ayy boy we have the same bong

also r8 my setup

Nothing will strip it off faster than this.

Because all I had was this plastic shit, until about 2 months ago.

Follow @flychillionaire

>meinnigga.webm

Use some cif powerfoam or whatever the american version is (bathroom cleaner aerosol that foams up)

then rinse, takes about 10mins and fuck all effort

Rag on a stick my friend

God damn, some of you are 10/10 laziness

Every few days just put some salt+90% alcohol in those bitches, shake it a bit, and watch it flood out.

The dirtiest bong shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to clean pretty thoroughly and without much mess

Don't use rice it will get stuck permanently in the percs

For a bong yes. They typically don't have too much resin. For a pipe that's completely internally coated you gotta let that soak for a couple hours minimum

99 percent iso alchohal wash it out with it and make sure to get it all out or your hits will burn

Fill it most of the way up with 90%+ Isopropyl Alcohol, then let it sit for a few hours, shaking it up periodically. Afterwards, dump it out and then VERY thoroughly rinse it with hot water until there's not a trace of alcohol left. Should look good as new!

10 minutes with powerfoamâ„¢ ; )

if you don't mind the smell you could boil it

Do you recommend that technic for this acrylic bong full of hash resin? Its pretty large and takes half a liter of water

Oxy Clean and hot water
all that i use

Yeah you'll be fine, there is no need to go out and buy any product listed here.

Water + Alcohol + Salt will do the trick to anything, like other dude said, at the worst you just let it soak a bit longer or get some q-tips/tooth brush to help scrub away the really caked on parts.