Giving informative speech about Third wave Feminism AKA Feminazies to class would like help for finding good proof of...

Giving informative speech about Third wave Feminism AKA Feminazies to class would like help for finding good proof of what a lie they are to class

-image is related

believing in gender equality doesn't make you a feminist,

NOOOOO THEY'RE ALL THE SAME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feminism is retarded. In America, men are more systemically disadvantaged than women. If you're a feminist in 2017 you are either misinformed or misandristic. That's all there is to it. If you really want "equality" then you basically want to bring women down a notch. If you think feminism is the way to go about that you're retarded. If you think feminists, ANY feminist, is even remotely interested in men's rights, you're retarded. OP is a faggot.

child/adult

>Doesn't afraid of anything

The female feminazi definition is incorrect. A feminazi is someone who wants as many fetuses aborted as possible.

>men are more systemically disadvantaged than women
kek

Newfag

>men are more systemically disadvantaged than women
You're not disadvantaged you're just a pathetic loser

OP here not trolling or anything, but could you explain me if men or woman is the systematically disadvantaged?

You're an idiot who doesn't know the definition of feminazi

Kys

The world "feminism" is sexist and is opressive towards other genders. The feminism as a word promotes female supremasism and is completely unacceptable. The word you are looking for is egaliatarianism.

;^)

Limbaugh supporter right here

> That's some grassy straw-men you got yourself there

Not really but he did invent the word

Not exactly fair, Michelle Knight is a retard you cant shut up, the others in 'Rape Dungeon' live a life of obscurity

Melody Hensley is a social retard

Reminder, feminism is always shitty. It can be less shitty like first wave, but let's be fucking honest. What did men do a century ago just to be able to vote? They didn't sit at home taking care of the children and acting like they're hot shit and super important, that's what they didn't do.

> Lol you're an idiot who's just read the names of feminist theories and boiled them down into unrecognisable straw-men

> Or should I say straw-women ;)

> Read some actual feminism
> That shit saved my life + let's me have a loving and fun realtionship with my BF and GF (same gal)

This poor bait triggers me

> Pro-tip: There isn't one its just a straw-man tactic

> Get over yourselves
> You're the real snowflakes can't deal with criticism

You are truly retarded

> Science is not on your side m9

> Hush little snow-flake

> Salty much?

Here's where feminism is needed: Saudi Arabia

Go there and fix that shit. Until then, stop fucking complaining about the west in which a man does not get praised for having a fucking job.

> Nah you don't the 1st thing about feminism dude

> very living organism has its mechanisms of self-defense, to preserve their existence, to express their identity, to be themselves. Decentralizing and democratizing the means of violence, in a place where violence is omnipresent, not only gives women a physical tool to protect themselves from rapist gangs like ISIS, but it also shakes one of the foundations of patriarchy, namely the monopoly of force being in the hands of states of men. Posing as the "protector" while being the most consistent perpetrator of violence and destruction, the patriarchal male has mentally and phyically abused both women and men in different ways and used the weapon in his hand as a ruling symbol. For women, learning how to use a weapon in this geography, in this era, is a radical tool of liberation.

>Don't fuck with me, I'm a scientist
>Psychology degree
What did xhe mean by this?

> Feminists smash ISIS
> MRAs sit in their basements figuring out how to justify being rapey

>I'm a pathetic loser because of the system I was born under.
Okay.

I'm not saying it's horrible being a man, or that men are "oppressed." Just that men are closer to actual, textbook definition oppression than women are. That is objective fact.

Men are
>80% of suicide victims
>93% of workplace fatalities
>76% of homicide victims
>61% of homeless people
>Education system is geared to benefit girls and women at the expense of men and boys
>Men only got the right to vote a few generations before women
>In exchange for the right to vote men had to sign up for selective service
>Women just bitched until they got what they wanted, no selective service.
>Women win custody battles 84% of the time
>Men are more likely to get harsher sentences for the same exact crimes compared to women

I guess all this is proof that men are "pathetic losers."

>Being this misinformed and new to politics

Might as well subscribe to buzzfeed.

Grow up and get over it you fatass whiny bitch

> YPG says Delete this straw-man

I love that your statistics are both wrong and only american in view

Fuck Kurds. Assyrian master race.

Hey you seem very informed, i would really appreciate if you could guide me on finding information such as the one you provided

>Only American in view
And?
>Wrong
Nope.

>Pointing out how you are factually wrong
>Responds with "grow up and get over it."

Stay triggered.

No level headed man would beat the shit out of someone for saying something offensive. You can never justify harming someone based on what they say.

yea dude thats like the entire basis of feminism. read a book jesus

See, this is all the response you can give. Yet there's a lot of money in trying to bring the whining and bitching from the other side to light until it's generally stuck in everyone's heads.

Until then this "whining" must continue, whether you like it or not.

point still stands?

There comes a time in a topic such as this when the opposition become just like what they are opposing. I've seen people complain about SJWs doing feminazi shit. However, the men/opposition get to a point where they are just like the feminazis. They refuse to listen to any of their points because as soon as they hear a simple word out of their mouths, they shut them out. Sure, feminazis need to grow up and learn to be more open-minded, but so does the opposition, and they seem to forget that sometimes.

learn when is and isn't appropriate to greentext you fucking driveling newfag and gtfo

Simple. 1st wave feminist movement (mid-1800s to 1920): It had a point/purpose, get suffrage. 2nd wave feminist movement (1960s-70s): It had a point/purpose, obtain clarified equal rights under the law and reproductive rights. 3rd wave feminist movement (present): There is no scholarly point/purpose. It's highly debatable, but there is no cohesive agreement on what is being secured. It is being lead by social media, a few out cryings by those capitalizing on isolated incidents, and is basically a disheveled mess.

3rd wave feminism is what happens when everyone takes the 12 year olds on tumblr seriously.

It's like Trump. Had everyone ignored him, nothing would have happened. But because everyone thought these 12 year olds and their fart rape was real, now we have national castration day.

Precisely.

You don't seem to take in account that a lot of people don't take opposition from the perspective of someone who generally dislikes everything that could be beneficial towards one gender or another, or overreacts about the issues that plague each gender.

Yes there are men's rights activists that are batshit insane, yes there are feminists that are batshit insane, if you notice they don't exactly have the same objective towards their gender of preference even. But some people are able to recognize that, if we're gonna fix one thing from one side, another one needs awareness, but at the same time, some things need not to be "fixed" by people who overall think they are in a position to tell everyone what to do.

All, exactly all extremes are certainly a problem, even the most "neutral" positions are a problem as well (mostly due to ignorance, the whole "leave me alone, I don't want to hear any of it until it affects my personal life") but there's a lot of people who don't really reach any of these and could be listened to.

One of the biggest issues is the use of labels or identifiers, the general obsession with identity rather than specific ideas and the misconception that 2 people that share one idea, will share all from a list that identifies them as "fascist" or "communist" for instance.

I have a friend for instance that often complains about sexism towards women in specific situations, where in others he would actually think the opposite and be challenged by someone who wanted to follow feminism by the book, rather than try to reason and see what's right and what's wrong (and specially stay away from the media, which is highly manipulated by corporations who don't give a single shit about these ideas, but about money overall, and that means stay out of both breitbart and buzzfeed, CNN and Fox News, etcetera).

tl;dr people need to think for themselves a bit and consider that thousands of types exist, not just two, when it comes to ideas.

Heyo, what's up, me?

I've been saying this for a while now, and most people just brush it off "hurr you're sexist" or "you just hate women". Facts and all. Because facts can be sexist, right?

Here's one thing that's not really an issue for men, but it's still interesting because LITERALLY nobody has address it:

Every company and university and group out there always says "We need more women in engineering!" or "We need more women in science!"

And NOBODY has piped up and said "Yeah, but why do we need more women in those areas? Why does it matter what women choose to study or where they choose to work?"

That's the thing. Nobody has ever answered "why". It's just "we need to do it because... because!"

Plenty of people say exactly what you just said. It's called being against gender quotas and affirmative action because they're completely illogical and literally slow down the overall progress of humanity, for no other reason than "inclusiveness" and giving feminists and women the ability to pat themselves on the back and feel like they're doing a service to man kind when they're actually getting in the way.

so. much. this.