I discovered that my father is from Juchitán district, Mexico. Is this a good part of Mexico or a bad part?

I discovered that my father is from Juchitán district, Mexico. Is this a good part of Mexico or a bad part?

CHI

CA

NO

I fucking love this meme.

>you will never find out you were secretly from a neighbouring country
Why was I bourn to suffer?

pretty sure your family were kicked out of India Danior

If they were, we'd be related pajeet.

Based commies, that's one cool building

Looks like a toilet.

Damn, now you ruined it

They had vision, too much of it and it turned out bad.
This is the same monument.
>workers, from all countries, unite
>forward, comrades, bravely we build our great deed
>to work, to create [jumble] to enlighten

Vision has since become a thing to regard with suspicion.

stop it

Your father comes from the most economically backwards state in the country: Guerrero. But also one of the most culturally diverse. I don't know which American state would be a fair comparison. Missouri?

Literally who?!?

At least ask him for the state, bud. It sounds like the name of some small shithole town.

It's in Guerrero.

literally the first thing i expected

he knows how to fix cars though, but you're probably right about the "backwards" part since my grandfather thinks TVs have ghosts inside them

I'm a pocho. I was too young to remember, but my mom tells me that in 1996 we drove to Acapulco and we passed through rural Guerrero. We got to an isolated town (idk why we didnt stay on highway) and when pur car entered the main and only street of town we had to drive slowly because it wasnt paved. My mom says that every inhabitant immediately stopped what they were doing and stared at our car with some really menacing look on their face as we drove by, and many people had their hands behind their back, like they were holding something. She said they were the ugliest fucking people she had ever seen, like 4 feet tall and black as hell.

Would you drive through rural Guerrero today?

It's a shithole (socially and economically). But it's a very diverse shithole. Also I've heard it's really beautiful.

CHI

NESE

>when you realize people like OP are actually chicano trash and not just white guys shitposting

it's too late for america

not even trump can fix this demographic brown nightmare

Don't go there right now. It's the most violent state at the moment. We say there you get killed with hand-saws since they can't afford guns. It's the most mountainous and isolated place of the country, meaning that every day things like basic services, police and western values are not fully developed. This is why Acapulco went to shit and now Cancún dominates.

I would imagine that a very big portion of immigrants in the USA come from there.

Trump will probably deport more people than Obama did and he will also build the wall, but he WILL create a path to citizenship for DREAMers. Mark my words.

>granddad (on dad's side) came from germany during the post-war era
>great granddad (on mum's side) came from Finnmark in Dalecralia, meaning he was descended from Fingolian immigrants
The part of the family I got my surname from can be traced back to the 15th century though.

Am I the ultimate heritage-fag?

My father has traced his side's heritage back to Spain in the 1500s. He's a true autist about that. We're related to some Mexican president from the 1920's so he's always proud about his pedigree.

>being related to Calles

your grandma was probably one of his maids