Music to Lose Your Virginity to?

does anyone have any ideas for what music to listen to when losing my virginity?

it will happen very soon and idk how to go about it

should it be happy? emotional? fast? slow? interesting? ambient? loud? should it have a big beat?

is it a bad idea to listen to music at all?

any help would be greatly appreciated. I am open to any suggestions. my girlfriend and I both like a wide range of music so I'm not too worried about it in general, I just don't even know where to start

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmiNLVTDFDI
youtube.com/watch?v=RLCGQagBCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i never got this. i have sex with my boyfriend like literally every night but have never put on music for the occasion. sometime somethings on anyway or not. but when we start making out and getting hot and heavy music is not something im thinking about

There's really not much point to music for your first time

I didn't have anything play during mine

I'm just afraid of being empty handed in case she's expecting it. should I just not worry?

I lost my virginity to Stadium Arcadium. Now I can never listen to the album again because it reminds me of my ex. Life is funny sometimes.

oh shit I never thought about that :/ yikes

No need to worry about it desu
Your gf isn't doing this for the music so you should be fine

thx for the reassurance :) ok I will not worry

sex its something that flows, music isnt that necessary my man

Shit album anyways senpai

Eh it was always a nostalgic, "reminds me of days gone by" album I never said it was great. But it's just as well. Funny story we actually broke up at a streetlight manifesto concert. She didn't like that I spent more time skanking than standing around doing that weird holding her from behind thing that couples do at shows. We had problems before that tho, but that was the tipping point

Just go with the flow - don't worry about putting on music or something. That's honestly just some stupid shit you see in movies, or you watch a sex scene in some coming-of-age movie and it has a soundtrack to it. Our lives aren't movies. Just focus on enjoying and experiencing the moment.

Women are a meme

hmm

I've since come to realize that. I don't really try and date any more now. It's more entertaining working on my 1990 Skyline GTS-T than getting my dick sucked

hmm

I am unsure to what extent this statement is valid

This or Whirlpool by Chapterhouse

When I broke up with my girlfriend I had been living in an apartment with her. I work for the railroad and make $40k a year so I decided to move back in with my parents and do the most yolo thing possible and buy my dream car an r32 Skyline. It was only like 10k since they aren't in as high demand as the GT-Rs. I love this car more than I could ever love a woman. Feels good man

>tfw junior year of hs (1992)
>tfw snow gently falling outside in the dark, quiet night
>tfw gf's parents out of town
>tfw their house smelled of batik because that was the medium her artist mother usually worked in
>tfw she led me to her room by my hand
>tfw she giggles and tells me she's having me tonight
>tfw she tells me she loves me
>tfw every kiss makes my heart flutter into my stomach
>tfw getting nude under the comforter and she pulls my hand between her thighs, then gasps lightly
>tfw she wraps her legs around my back as i slowly but firmly longstroke her
>tfw she wraps her arms around my shoulders and pulls my hair softly while moaning
>tfw our thrusts our mutual, syncopated
>tfw we orgasm simultaneously, just as snail bleeds into tristessa
>tfw she tells me she'll always want me
It's my most beautiful and precious memory, despite the fact that she dumped me three weeks after I left for boot camp, for a close friend of mine, and neither of them bothered to tell me.

this makes me feel like i should reconsider the whole deal. i want a moment like this, who wouldn't?

Maybe oxygen or she loves us off of this.

>being over 40 years old on Sup Forums

>tfw missed out on young love/sex

>being a fucking kissless virgin after the age of 16

Lmao I remember I put on simon and garfunkel's greatest hits and I tried so so so so hard but I couldn't cum cause I was too nervous and I was too embarrassed to make eye contact with her in the school hallways for next 2 days, she hated me for that, and she left me for a prematurly bearded manlet

does that have anything to do with putting the album on? or did you just fail all on your own

Joy Division-Unknown Pleasures
They won't be unknown soon enough so it fits and Ian Curtis is very romantic.

No I just failed

In retrospect though it was a mistake to put on "soft rock"

No I kept calling her Simon as I almost climaxed

a quality joke

F#a# infinity wouldn't be a bad album to put on

It's way too long

You should not have sex to music the first time if you know the lengths of the tracks I'm serious. You will start adding the lengths of the tracks up. Hell, I still do that if there's music on

Just time yourself on your phone, problem solved

start off with d4nny, when things heat up play eminem-rap god on repeat until you cum. Afterwards bump some slipknot

I had an 8-track (yes 8 Track) mix tape i made in 70's just for "parking". I was 70's soft rock and love songs and it is what was playing when I lost my virginity in the summer of 1977.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmiNLVTDFDI

youtube.com/watch?v=RLCGQagBCOw

youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c

to name a few.

STROKE THAT
SHINY COAT