s/fur *insert witty title here*

kek

Anons, I need some deer.

im tempted to ask alex a question edition

Deer edition ?

We deer thread now?

Deer edition best edition.

" Science"

I will never understand how people could ever go vegetarian. Meat is just too good. but to each their own I suppose. I'm not a huge chicken fan though admittedly.

Yeah...Science

was thinking of posting this a min ago, good kek
also nice dub dubs

Everyone knows running calculations is much easier when you don't have any pants on.

Double dubs
More deers

this?

or this
also need to get ready for work

Classic recipe is a full medium sized ripe pineapple.

And no need for dat sci-fi bullshit.

But based on the art style and plot, I'd say that it's probably illegal for author to watch what he draw...

Funny thing actually. Some places have laws prohibiting adult content to be viewed by minors, but what about creating such content?

Maybe ... Who cares ?

love how clothes add .01 mb

dooty duty calls

later

I'm thinking of buying a trackball mouse cause my wrist is really starting to hurt while using my computer. Does anybody else have one and know if it's worth the $40?

I have a friend who uses one, largely due to wrist problems too, I think
They really like it, personally I could never get the hang of 'em.

When is the new season starting?

It's great for browsing in bed. I used to use the logitech ones but they break on their own after about 6 months and they don't honor their warranty. Happened with THREE of them in a row. Not getting another.

Stay away from logitech if you go the trackball route. I'm using a different brand now. You could find it on amazon proabbly.

Maybe you're doing it wrong?

When one's legs start to hurt, one does not buys a wheelchair as a first thing.

Just a thought.

This picture is retarded and the character in it looks fucking retarded.

Alright I think I'm going to get one then I imagine it's going to take some getting used to but if it gets rid of this wrist pain that's fine with me. Thanks for the logitech heads up. Unfortunately that's all they have at the wal-mart in my town. I'm going to buy it to test it out and see if I like it. If I do maybe I'll order another online.

Also I can't find deer in my folder lol

Retardeer

It's not even a deer it's a fucking dog with deer horns. Retarded artist.

I guess I can see your point but I'm not really sure how you would use a mouse wrong. I've even got the wrist support mouse to try and help with it. So I think buying a trackball mouse would be the next step.

You must be fun at parties

a lot of furry art involves hybrid anthros, such as this fox/deer

Hey, got to sleep soon, just poking my head in to say hi.

That's why I'm confused sometimes when I'm organizing my folders.

Perhaps that's how the artist wanted the drawing to look. You know just part of the fantasy.
also this.

Ayy

Agree

This one just throws it out the window.

I understand hybrid, but this hybrid isn't even anything... looks like a slut retarded dog with fake horns for attention while making the most retarded face. Why even draw this, what's the meaning? I want to find out.

Who is this?

Dr. Doe

Dr Doe , by Alfa995

No kidding. That's some awesome art too.

vee exterminate ze hybrids.

Nice just found me a new mascot for my Sup Forums setup lol

hail!

No.