Just did 1 bong hit of uk amnesia weed and it knocked me off my socks for a good 5 hours at least...

Just did 1 bong hit of uk amnesia weed and it knocked me off my socks for a good 5 hours at least, felt all different things from my back being tingly and warm to the walls looking a bit flashy - this shit is amazing

Stfu faggot
Nobody cares

It's always nice without tolerance.

where u get dat?

Dummer homo verpiss dich von hier

Dummer Hetero kauf mir eine 1070

That shits laced or you're a fucking light weight

i agree with this nigtger

ICH bin nicht dein paypig
such dir nen job schwuchtel

DU bist mein paypig
such mir eine 1070 ftw hetero

not pic of mine - just off google

im smoking some uk blue cheese right now... this shit is nice

>still using shromemes

>not investing in next-level 4-aco-dmt

Denverite here, thats shit mate. One of you nigs from Cali get on here and show him what good shit looks like..

Krebs
Hat sich weiterentwickelt und den rest von Sup Forums befallen
PFUI !!!

i got you fam

What? I said nothing about the picture you faggot.

>machine trimmed

proper uk skunk shits all over your regulated faggy murican weed

that's actually retarded what you are saying right now

Srs question, why does CO weed suck so much compared to the coast? Its hysterical to watch these newfags claim this shit is fire. Hell the weed I got from Chicago was better than this

curious, how can you tell? also are you in NCIA?

I'm guessing the Cali climate is prime for growing maybe

Tfw such a lightweight that one bowl pack could last me a couple days

tbh never had CO buds so can't really speak on that. the only other coast buds I had were some legal ones from wa/or can't remember which but they were tasty.

You wish. Israel>CAN>USA>rest of fags

i wish it was like that for me dude

the amount of cash i would save

This. And for almost ever ycrop.

everyone is headed towards greenhouses though, shouldn't it all level out eventually?

I hope your employer knows the money he gives you is going to weed. That's if you are even employed at all.

Seriously dude it's 2017, if you don't like weed, don't use it.

>Its hysterical to watch these newfags claim this shit is fire.
Yeah. What's the deal with THC and CBD measurements? Science.. lol

funny because everyone.. everyone at my place of employment gets high.. and tomorrow I plan on looking for a new job where my manager definitely gets high.. because he has a gallery selling glass bongs stop hating faggit

oh he does, and he says as long as i dont come in stoned he's fine with it

Higher THC= you get higher, higher CBD= more "healthy" benefits of weed.

not sure what you're getting at?

>not knowing the best weed grows in oregon

glass melts better in oregon... but the finest buds grow in the emerald triangle or san diego

not necessarily, you've got all sorts of terpinoids/cannabinoids/flavinoids/etc that go into the experience. Higher THC doesnt necessary equate to a better high

>Here come the experts

seconded. Israel weed is best weed.

literally just came back from the worlds largest cannabis trade show, sorry just a bit excited for the future :)

OOOOOH LOOK AT ME JUST CAME BACK FROM THE WORLDS LARGEST CANNABIS. LOOK AT ME OOOOH IM SO SPECIAL OOOHHHH EVERYBODY NOTICE ME

lmao okay

mad fag is jelly

what are truffles like , does anyone know ?

not too sure

but ive tried butter truffle

what are shrooms like , ive wanted to try them but im scared :/

take about a thousand for your first time tripping and you will be fine

nothing to worry about

butter truffle ?

>google it

>truffle butter

im baked

forgive me

amazing, just dont overdo it. 2g was a good starting point for me, and slowly worked my way up to an eighth (quarter gave me a seizure, not recommended) ymmv.

... i would call you complete ass holes right now but honestly thats kinda funny also
what do you see visually and do you get flashbacks like lsd takers have reported rarely ?

also doing anything outside and around nature (with a sitter) is highly recommended

>Seizures on shrooms

you sure they where the right shrooms bro?

Anything else you could suggest ?

also anyone tried AMSTERDAM PHILOCYBEN TRUFFLES

plug your asshole with a cork, trust me man.. after tripping balls i found some crazy things up there

>a teaspoon
>a pack of mints
>3 chicken nuggets

I've done just about every psych out there, none have given me the visuals often portrayed in the media and none have given me flashbacks. I have had flashbacks from molly/e experiences however. @ 2g my first time it was mostly just an overwhelming happiness and warmth for everything around me, 4g I started having more introspective thoughts and experiences, more visuals especially in darker lit areas. They're hard to describe as its probably different for everyone, but is like your brain actively filters out a large portion of noise and light when your sober, but shrooms disables this and basically allows you to experience a lot more of your surroundings you didn't know already existed

>trust me man

yeah , il think il pass on SHOVING OBJECTS UP MY ASS

eat a quarter of shrooms and see what happens

isnt ecstasy / mdma dangerous though unlike shrooms or truffles or lsd ?

I wouldn't consider lsd safe, whatever you find on the streets most likely isn't actually lsd. But yes, "natural" drugs like weed/shrooms are often considered to be less dangerous than their lab made chemical counterparts

>2017
>still saying "use" weed

you fucking smoke it. But you seem like a nice guy, so I do love you. Just don't say "using" weed. It's not heroin

Oi, trust... UK might have no legal weed, but UK has fucking DANK WEED... ever since I first smoked like 16 years ago, had incredible squidgy black Lebanese hash, dank strains of bud that mates have grown... even now I'm smoking some Northern Lights that is kicking my arse with some rough cider.

Weed might be legal in many states in USA but UK has some phenomenal weed.

this

there is nothing about a drug being natural that makes it more or less better than another drug.

enjoy your Vicodin Scotland

/booze if NI
/sheep if welsh

I'll take back my hate on UK weed since I get my shit from seedsupreme lmao. Your king tut strain is where its at homie

you're mistaken if you think the odds of a marijuana plant or psychoactive mushroom being otherwise harmful or dangerous to your mind/body are higher than the odds associated with any of the lab made shit thats on the street these days, most people don't have a clue what theyre injesting unless you have a test kit

Unless the synthetic drug has impurities if it were made by a shitty chemist
T. Chem major

what is the best thing to do while on mushies

I've done it all at once minus 2 shrooms, smoked TONS of weed throughout the trip

I was mad tripping but no seizures
Greatest shroom trip i've had so far minus the uncalled trip sitter being a fucking dick but it was all good other than that

You either a fucking potent strain or you got some genetic predispositions to react like that on shrooms

Or you might be making shit up

so did you trip , what did you see ?

I honestly have no memory of it, my roommate and dealer who were sitting in the room with me were the ones who snapped me out of it and had to tell me what was going on. No idea tbh, it could have had some sort of mold or something, the potency or the predisposition thing. That said, I've never seen anyone else have anything close to adverse health reactions on them, so don't let me scare anyone away from them. I was stupid and took a bet that I now regret, but even said I am not afraid to do shrooms again. The experience is simply amazing when you could use a pick me up or a different outlook/perspective on something/life.

yes but thats not a functionally pure drug now is it? Thats like saying weed is bad for you because some dealers put shit in it. There are drugs like 4-aco-DMT that are functionally no different than the organic counter part if not overall better. Thinking a chemical is inherently bad because it is synthetic or thinking something is inherently good because it comes from a plant is fucking stupid. Also if you ask for LSD and get something else that isn't LSD that doesn't mean LSD is dangerous, that means buying from shit head drug dealers is risky. If anything you would be better off buying an RC like 1p-LSD that you can at least trust was made in a proper super lab under decent conditions.

seriously, find some sort of forest or something. This sounds completely retarded, but you will feel more connected somehow to the trees and other living things you encounter

If you go west from england, the weed gets better, it's best in cali.

If you go east from england, the hash gets better,
it's best in pakistan/afghan

>research chems
kek

This shit looks like garbage, however the second pic is alright. To be honest, I've lived in Washington, Oregon and California, and Oregon has the best bud hands down, and the cheap price to put the icing on the cake.

Pic related.

>If anything you would be better off buying an RC like 1p-LSD that you can at least trust was made in a proper super lab under decent conditions.

lol, stay safe kids and just say no to RCs. I've seen far too many bad experiences and freakouts. It's not worth the risk on your brain and your heart.

I've bought us Happy Meals.

Inert molecules can't harm you, it's just a way of bypassing scheduling.

Why not DPT? ;3c

I'm just posting pics of Oregon chron now.

please explain to me how a substance like 1p-LSD or AL-LAD is functionally more dangerous than LSD. Saying all RCs are bad and are more prone to cause freakouts is like saying all drugs are bad period. Stop using the term RC like some buzz word.

Abusing MDMA can lead to serotonin syndrome.
But we're talking taking dosages only an idiot would on a near daily basis.

I'm not saying its any worse than LSD, I'm saying RCs are inherently dangerous due to the nature of them being made in some blackmarket lab or by some grad student on the DL. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE INJESTING STOP ARGUING. No one even has a firm grasp on the effects LSD has on the brain and its been around for over half a century, let alone derivatives and alternatives with sketchy sources. A regulated plant such as marijuana will be less likely to kill you than getting any RC, period. To say otherwise is fucking ignorant, and you are responsible for whatever damage you cause to your and your friends' health for perpetuating some false idea that they are somehow all safe just because chemistry is involved.

>I'm saying RCs are inherently dangerous due to the nature of them being made in some blackmarket lab or by some grad student on the DL
>YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE INJESTING STOP ARGUING
This is literally no different than any other potential lab made drug? What exactly are you trying to argue? Chemical purity is not the fault of the research chemical. RCs have the benefit of being in a legal gray area meaning synthesis is much easier than setting up a clandestine lab to make LSD or whatever. My point is still that a chemical like 1p-LSD ingested in the body functionally has very little difference to/and is puported to metabolize into LSD. How is being able to legally purchase a substance like this from a super lab not a better alternative to getting sketchy street acid? And why are you acting like its impossible to test this shit?

some people actually enjoy being able to get high and don't smoke constantly

Lets see those pieces bros

>you fucking smoke it

what about edibles?

that piece gets gayer everytime I see it

all i've got is a cheapo dugout, but it gets the job done

Your comments About my bong hey gayer every time I see you too kid. Keep hating on something you're mad you can't afford

It was grass from the lawnmower

>>im soooo hiiiigh