So I see lots of threads about the siamese twins abby and that other slut BUT FUCK THEM

So I see lots of threads about the siamese twins abby and that other slut BUT FUCK THEM.

THESE FUCKING BITCHES SHARE HALF A BRAIN AND CAN COMMUNICATE IN THEIR MINDS.

One could watch a movie while the other has her eyes, ears closed/covered and the other still knows what the movie is about.

They giggle minutes before they make a joke, without saying a word to eachother.

They taste eachothers food, but have differenr preferences.

I want to know every fucking thing there is to know about them how the fuck does this work?!

google.nl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krista_and_Tatiana_Hogan&ved=0ahUKEwj5-47xxPLRAhXIWRQKHQy6ArwQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFQakOFa9__HC4dzpv5s8g3Wozy0A&sig2=Y0amOHgX2TA0wO45wMvZ3Q

Damn that's cool.

How would the other react if one of them has their anus poked?

>two orgasms for the price of one thrust

So, if they both had an orgasm simultaneously, would it kill them?

I guess they would both feel it, when one is tickled the other jumps up etc etc

So any time they masturbate, it's automatically twincest.

God I have so many questions and experiments I want to put them through.

What if one smokes a joint? Will the other hear the others stupidly stoned thoughts?
What about other drugs like mdma or whatever.

Think about it, hearing your retarded siamese twin have retarded high as fuck ideas, pretty fucking hilarious if you ask me

Why fuck them? Theyre awesome superpowered. We should praise them.

they'd both be high retard

Yeah that's cool and all but what I want to know is how they put on shirts.

I guess, would they finger eachother later?

They are also pretty mobile, like the stronger one just swings the other over the couch n stuff

Sharing half a brain, if one got stoned, they'd both be stoned.

They're both get high retard. They share a brain.

They'd probably just both be high, what sucks the most is having no privacy every single thought you have in your head is known by the other one

sounds like they say both "ewww gross" before outputting a fart.

Do they just share the same thoughts? or do they just feel the others feelings? Like if one of them thought about a car would the other think about a car?when they dream are they in the same dream?

but theres only 1 mind. so the other 'one' isn't a seperate person.

think of it as 1 person with 4 eyes, 2 mouths and 2 noses.

you faggots are just too excited about bizarre things happening to unlucky girls.

Terrifying.

But then if it were like that, theyd both act in the same way wouldnt they?

It said they have two brains did you read?

I'd fuck each of them just to see the other's reaction

They only share the "consious" part of the brain, I have no idea what parts are affected by weed or if they share those parts. Im just curious as fuck, some drugs must have an impact on parts which they do not share?
Well they grew up like this, so I dont think they mind the privacystuff. They KNOW eachother, their bond is probably so intense and deep

If they share part of a brain it implies they share bloodstreams, so they'd both be high regardless.

They only share a part of the brain, they each have their own taste in food etc
They are 2 people that share thoughts n stuff

Their tolerance would likely be pretty high

Why has this not got any replies?

But how they put on a shirt?

so you can samefag it

WTF
I didnt even think about that, bitches probably take hours to get dressed lol

from toes to head perhaps,just a guess tho... It is possible that way.

same dude

There is no need for further questioning for all that is relevant hath been answered.

/thread

Nice try, fag...

what happens when one of them trips and cracks the other ones neck

What if they got into 2v2 gaming, would they rek the shit out of everyone? Instant intel and hivemind tactics

Well...two heads ARE better than one, right?

they die of blood intoxication if not treated. Most likely both die if one gets seriously injured due to how connected they are

>"consious"

Not my native language, fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

what's your native language?

I will spell conscious in your tongue.

Just a stupid mistake, no need to proof anything or be a fucking faggot about it

can spell check in the fuckin' post window

>checked