BLACK MAN RAPED ON LIVE TELEVISION

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

CNN BROADCASTS LIVE RAPE NATIONALLY

>successful black man doesn't follow the left's ideologies
>"coon!"
>"house nigger!"
>"uncle Tom!"
Wtf is wrong with these people?

If enough blacks stop playing the victim card then they will all have to give it up. It's why they react so viciously to successful or educated blacks

I can't watch this
Someone give me a transcript

Exactly this. They just cannot stand that another black person is more successful than they are. Gotta drag them down.

>black sheriff: all of this is blm shit is bullshit

>9 minute video
What part are you referring to you fucking moron?

pls sum this video up
not available in my area

guessing a black man issued his own opinion and was yelled at"

lemon can't even look him in the eyes
beta

cuck

Based black officer.

>what is wrong with leftists?
they weren't aborted and turned into fertilizer, that's what.

>black sheriff
because black people kill each other at a high rate, the police get a pass on kiling black people.

nice logic faggots, you stupid retards really believe race was 20th century

hes based police chief who has been calling our politicians for a long ass time and calling out black lives matter group as terrorist group for months now

Please, oh please give me your solution.

yeah you faggot blame everythign on black people. that is your solution.

how about giving black people autonomy and stop spoon feeding them like they're your retarded children

Don Lemon is a fucking faggot. Generic talking head with nothing to say promoting whatever biased shit that garbage channel wants to push.

>he actually compared BLM to the KKK
damn.

this video is perfect. thank you
he cant say shit because hes black himself.
that final look he gave the camera at the end oh my lord

Yes let's let blacks have a place of their own I'm sure they will create a paradise. Why not a big city like Detroit?

Point is solid: the problem is overstated.

The biggest threat to niggers is other niggers.

Undeniable.

Autonomy? They LOVED affirmative action you ponce. You're probably not old enough to know what that even is.

the black sheriff is basically saying black people dont behave and should obey white authority

Multiple portions of BLM have called for straight up police killings. Anyone not retarded can point to BLM as the root cause of everything going on for the last two years ever since the niggers lied about the "hands up dont shoot" story that the nigs latched on to. In the past the niggers and poor trash alike would blame the man/the government for everything. Now that the Pres is a useless nigger just like them they can't talk shit about him or most of the niggers get uppity and start shit like niggers do. Fuck niggers.

yes, your understanding of autonomy is let them rot in an abandoned city.

>try to spin it as a race thing by having a black cop be interviewed
>turns out this black cop is red pilled as fuck

yes they love everything white america has ever forced on them

the absolute madman calling obongo a lier

I like how that post started coherent and then devolved into "nigger nigger nigger"

Yes, let us let blacks live free from the law. How dare any police officer try to impose the rules of civilization on the noble PoC.

How about Liberia did they have enough autonomy there?

So you're not old enough to know what that is, good. Great. I love how you're not coming up with any CONCRETE solution. Give them autonomy, how about telling me where the budget would come from? Where would you pull the money from? Do you even know what you want? Stop talking in useless rhetoric and actually talk.

There is plenty of space in Africa but the niggers don't want to leave. I guess mud huts and tribal violence is worse than free government cheese and swisher sweets.

>sir we can't have a discussion if you won't let me talk :^)
>Interrupts the sheriff nonstop as soon as he says something that contradicts the narrative

This cop is just pissed police officers are being killed.

autonomy means you dont judge what they do faggot. they can kill each other but it is their own will

Don lemon destroyed him. the guy couldn't even respond to simple questions.

The niggers are escaping their confines and it's throwing the Universe out of balance and I can't think straight.

yes why dont you adopt all of africa you stupid faggot.

>kill more white people

Wahh stop killing blacks! Liberals are fucking horribly stupid and racist people.

he's pissed that people hate people who want to be cops

Since I can't seem to find this shit can someone tell me if the shooter has been esploded by a bomb yet?

>lemons cites study done by Harvard guy
>sheriff comes back at him with the same study
>lemons discredits study he just used
>continues to cite study anyway

Tbqh most people who become cops are former juvenile delinquents.

Autonomy

[aw-ton-uh-mee]
noun, plural autonomies.
independence or freedom, as of the will or one's actions:
the autonomy of the individual.
the condition of being autonomous; self-government or the right of self-government:
The rebels demanded autonomy from Spain

Right so you think we should abandon all rule of law for one group of people?

>let them kill each other

We should just let them kill cops too? Kill whites? Rape women?

Holy shit this is amazing.

Don lemon tries to used some Harvard stuff to silence the sheriff, then the sheriff tell him he know about the study and starts to dissect it, then don starts dismissing the study... That he fucking brought up.

He claims he wants a civil discussion then accuses the sheriff of calling him violent.

How the fuck does this guy have a job, Americans?its blatant corruption of the media.

there was no mass anti police violence until you decided to fuck with the blacks and invented youtube. you either uninvent youtube or stop fucking with he blacks and let them do what they want

he is a coon house nigger

Cant feel sorry for cops when they've been asking for this for long time. Guess you got to be black to understand

You know that manufacturing moved out of Detroit because of black crime and (un)civio unrest, right?

They're partly responsible for the mess that is Detroit. Stop being an apologist for these people.

As to your original argument, the sheriff is saying that since blacks commit all blue collar crimes at a much higher rate than anyone else, the police are justified if the data shows they're targeted more. Essentially that racial profiling is justified.

You're right, welfare should be cut. Let them wither and die.

autonomy means rape your whole family

Don Lemon also once questioned a professor on his show if the lost Malaysian jet could have been sucked into a black hole.

made me fucking livid how this lemon faggot was treating a sheriff like a child

Lemon gets fucked up for all nine minutes.

2 times 2 equals 4 but that cannot be!

so you're saying that it's ok to hate all of them even tho some of them do it because they want to be good?

>How the fuck does this guy have a job, Americans?its blatant corruption of the media.

idk senpai I stopped watching American news on American politics because they are all just mouthpieces for different parties.

Euro/middle east news on American politics is usually less prone to bullshit.

Which is why so many of the older ones are great since they can see through the generations of bullshit these niggers try to use on people every day. Once again don't forget that there is a difference between a nigger and a black person.

You can't just say that without posting proof.

Kek. Deluded nigger believes he gets picked on by "the Man"

American census figures put black male 15-34 population at 3% of the national total.

That 3% commits roughly half the nurders.

>DA POLICE IS WACIST THO

You should be more concerned that a sheriff was acting like one.

Paying blood with blood, is that the way things should be done? Tell me, how do you want this fiasco to end?

How the fuck does that piss fed lemon even sleep at night, knowing everything the sheriff said was correct.

this fucks need to be burned at a stake

>He knows its all a lie, doesn't want to be fired for truth, money is more important than dignity.

Don't always gives some speech about talking one at a time, then interrupt every fucking time. I wish someone would call him out on that, at the very least

>don't believe it
>google it
>it's actually true
fuck americans are stupid

No, I'm not saying that.

The sheriff was acting stern but civil and lemon kept patronising him like an idiot child whenever he went against the narrative
Sheriff did literally nothing wrong

The cops on the wrong narrative. Blacks are more likely to be incarcerated and treated with suspicion by police. But this is because per capita they behave more criminally than other races.

Blm is founded on a lie, but not the lie he thinks it is.

put a beat on it and it'll go platinum

lemon lost his integrity years ago. now he's relegated himself to being CNN's little nancyboy. pathetic

If I bought a ticket to America from New Zealand, how hard would it be to find a black penis to suck? Always wanted to try it.

yes you are, you're saying that most people who become police officers are former delinquents which means that you think it's ok to hate every cop and everyone that wants to be a cop

Where is this attitude when a cop shoots someone during a harmless traffic stop?

There's literally nothing wrong with killing thugs and pedophiles. It both protects and serves a community.

It was probably tongue in cheek...

see

Holy fuck are you serious?

>Sheriff Clarke

Fuck this token.

>gets BTFO
>tries acting tough
Poor little cuck's too dumb to back his own point up

this is the american news we're talking about, there's no such thing as tongue in cheek

My attitude is the same. I think police officers with itchy trigger fingers are dumbasses. Are you saying that the number of cops that ever shot someone during a traffic stop should be dead? Give me a straight answer.

Build wall stop drugs and the gangs will dissipate

He acted like one of those emotional DCuck manbabies whenever you mention a rotten tomatoes score.

>"PEOPLE SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO HATEFUL CRITICS!"

You got some sauce?

This video is the smoking gun on the implicitness of mainstream leftist media in censoring opinions and pushing certain extreme ideologies onto the public.

If he questions the narrative and turns the eyes towards the narrative makers he's "free to leave the show".

Is this a Marveldrone false flag?

It destroys their narrative that they are oppressed because of their race. Crying racist is their one power card and they will fight tooth and nail to keep it.

Okay, but one is paid by the state with the notion of protecting its citizens, while the other group isn't.

You try being a cop. Every traffic stop is an opportunity for you to be shot. They literally risk their lives every day and when a couple "upstanding citizens" get shot, whether or not the individual cop was an idiot, the whole nation erupts in a "fuck the police" sentiment that ultimately leads to violence against those who had nothing to do with it.

So go sign up to do their job, we'll see how you do.

detroit...
you mean the city of white-owned companies that slowly went bankrupt and abandoned an entire population of marginalized wage workers?
yeah i wouldn't blame the blacks for how detroit turned out.

Hate is a strong word.

The media is nothing but a significance amplification service for things it agrees with. More people who can get on board and expose it as such the better.

They should. Look what happens when they're free to do whatever they want. Anarchy and chaos

Do anti-DC people shoot DC executives though?
false equivalency

Already been debunked. See

liberals are the biggest enemies to blacks in the usa. the sooner more black people quit believing the bullshit the media and colleges have been teaching them, the better. it has nothing to do with party identities. quit being the liberals' lapdogs, and take things for yourselves. it will be better for all of us.

No, I think all killing is wrong. But I think cops blaming BLM is little more than artful deflection. If you want to start calling BLM a terrorist group then the same should be said of the Police.

Yeah, they should stop doing things White America forced on them. Like electricity, food stamps, vehicles, the internet, KFC. They should all go back to Africa and discover their roots

With whites, you prosper.

>blaming black crime on liberals

Bravo Sup Forums

>we should label the only group standing between us and complete social breakdown terrorists
If the entire police force refused to go to work for one day America would go up in flames