Where is all the hate gone from b?

Where is all the hate gone from b?

Or the raids and Shit

Times have changed

> Prove your an old fag

Duck rolling faggot

Shut the fuck up you filthy casual. Realise our times of paradise are over as we are plagued with fags now

Kill yourself and post it in r9k fag

BBC here, i could literally Un-fuck you from your existance with my BBC ,,|,, -_-

They sure have Sup Forumsrotha.

You couldn't get within 5 foot of FUCKING anything with your 29 stone fat nigger belly

Please keep your AIDS to yourself.

%triforce

> %trifaggot

Why are you so facist in your homosexuality?

*fascist

>Prove you're an old fag

I liek mudkips

Also protip fyi. You get banned for posting raids, just fyi. SJW mods. It's not just all the newfags

Why are you so bad at spelling Faggy McFagintosh

Listen here, I am condemned to work hard in a coal mine, which allowed me to gain muscles of steel and a 10/10 body, no white Hillbilly would endure such a lifestyle.

Now tell me farmboy what do you do to avoid having a belly bigger than the perimeter of the truck that you carry your pigs on?

Guessing this guy is a sinking ship then

Too late, come back and say ,,thank you" when on some beautiful you rot away on kaposi's sarcoma ;) POOLS CLOSED !

Pig fucker

Hey fuck off, i said multiple times, that i do regret sleeping with your mother...

I'll have you know she has her men like she has her coffee

Iced, cheap and most likely imported from Mexico

Raids are banned. Even if it would be just another board.
So, yes the one thing that was really good here is gone. Have been for w while now. Why are we here then? Fuck if I know. It's like a relationship that's going nowhere, but for some reason you just don't want to quit.

New MODS don't know what a raid is.

I have been away for a while, come back and bam you niggers have let it fall apart, post by post

She'll get along with me just fine, since i have my women, like i have my eggs - without any yellow waste!

Bait .5

yea im an oldfag, i've been here all summer

Eggs without the yellow? 100% faggot from Silicon Valley

Bet you have your white eggs with a side of dog shit sandwich

Wow can you teach me how to triforce?
Just deleted system 32 like someone said but that didn't seam to work

I'm terribly sorry, user.

Eat dick faggot you ain't sorry

No shit whiteboy!? Here in CA i can make a FORTUNE working a standard job, i wish You can do at least 1/2 of that, when you go back milking cows Nebraska.

Nigger I earn $347 an hour from my house

Wow so could you! Follow the link to find out how

clickbaitforfaggots dot org

You don't have to use that language just because you're upset you know!

You sound like a spik with some weird shit fetish, i'm not that inhumane to allow myself a dog shit sandwich, since i don't wanna watch people of your kind to starve away in the streets, you already smell bad enough without being dead.

Can I have my hook back

Yo i think i lost it sorry, just come over and i know some of your gold teeth out, and we'll buy you a new one from smelting them.

You do realise people can tell by the way that you type that your pretty basic

Hey, i feel bad too when in this case i have to lower my standards, only to find a way of communicating with an apparent halfwit - you are the quintessence of being basic.

But it's OK - we black people can understand and tolerate the intellectual inferiority of whites.

I miss the Habbo raids.