Thoughts on BDSM

Thoughts on BDSM

it's reasonably well thought-out.

I'm into it and part of the community for +10 years now (being 29).
What do you want to know?
Horrible pic btw.

Ask a question, dont just say "thoughts"

Too vanilla.

In saying that, Overall, I find it very fulfilling.

What are you into OP?

your mum

I set myself up for that one...

Violence on femines

How does someone get turned on by their hands, feet, etc being bound together?
I don't understand the appeal.

Thats very general. You make it sound like abuse. BDSM isn't abuse.

My girl says its like a rope hug, and it feel very secure, and vulnerable to me at the same time.

It is all in sexual pleasure (obv)
Some people like the feeling of being helpless with their partner teasing them. I fucking love bondage and the feeling of not knowing what your partner is going to do next and being helpless without escape.

Im not into being dominate or submissive
I like latex masks not the suits
ball gags and the rings
not into rigger
I just like the aesthetics

my favorite pic also

I have tried being dominated with some of my partners and I fucking hated it. Never been with anyone who would want me to be the dominant one but the thought of it is much hotter, I would try it!

I love it. I'm a sadist and have been in the scene for over a decade. You have no idea how many women want to be hurt and how few men want to hurt them. Most men are either switch (fine if they just want a cock at an orgy) or creepy and would probably just kill you. I just want to make women cry in pain and then shove my cock down their throat, and its shocking how many want exactly that.

I've had the opposite problem. I've met lots of women who said they were into all sorts of BDSM, but they back the fuck up if you actually start something.

I have no fucking interest in domming someone who's not into it. Like fuck that.

TL;DR sick of lying bitches

Its like time travel because you wear black shit and look like a nigger and get whipped

Use Fet, go to munches, most importantly go to flea's and play parties. Don't go for the 50 shades crowd, also girls who know what they want are not on traditional dating sites.

Yeah Fetlife is the fucking worst. Full of fucking posers who think they know everything. Jesus Christ.

My best source for subs has been craigslist, which I guess is ironic? I don't know.

Parody of the real life.

This. Lots of fat/ugly girls looking to make themselves appealing to non-fugly men.

Took me a while, but I found a nice and fairly cute slave-girl.

I wouldn't give a shit if she was fat and ugly as long as she's actually a fucking sub. Holy shit. Like you ASKED for this. What the fuck were you expecting?

I've had 10/10 models I've had to tell to fuck off in the middle of the night. Couldn't give a shit about appearances.

Does walking around in public with a buttplug in my ass count as BDSM? Cause I do that often. Sometimes a few vibrating bullets and wide plug to keep them in.

I've never had a problem at fleas, and if you have a problem with fet, you are using it wrong. Get better at vetting, look at friends and interests. I have a reputation for being brutal (from simply caned purple, up to pussy stapled shut and tits nailed to the wall) and have girls lined up waiting for a scene with me.

You are fucking in the wrong circles.

I'm obviously fucking in the wrong circles, mate, but Fetlife is just too much effort to weed through 25 idiotic girls who think they're subs to get to the one who actually will want/understand what's required. I'm out.

any neat ideas for a bdsm session? im going to dominate, i know rigging and sadism works for me but i'd prefer to keep it relatively soft its the first time for us two. the sub is poly and both voyerist and exhibitionist, but bondage and masochism are possibilities. degrading and slave- or pet-play are no-go. in particular i would like any input on dominating while fulfilling her voyeristic/exhibitionistic needs

/thread

lame

Degeneracy.