JUST

JUST

I don't get it. Someone explain this celebrity sandal to me

She as a person might think it is a compliment.
But it might still be damaging to Taylor Swift the musician.

I think it's what they wear on their feet at the beach or out in general.

Kanye and Kim are stupid niggers yet again. Wow. Shocking.

>get called out on your bullshit
>nitpick at words to try and save face

This is how we know TSwift visits this shithole because that's what every autist does here.

kanye said taylor swift was hot and she got all offended being like "muh misogyny" and shit and was asking for proof and then kim kardashian posted proof of her agreeing to be slandered in a rap song

people in show business are posers?
oh shit my world is broken.

whats next reality shows not being actually real?

Kanye's new song Famous has the lyrics

>Feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
>Why? I made that bitch famous.

Taylor Swift is whining that he's insulting her and that his lyrics are misogynistic, blah blah.

Turns out they recorded the phone call when Kanye pitched the song to her. He sang those lyrics over the phone to her and she not only says it's fine, she straight up says "Obviously it's tongue in cheek" busting her own claim that she thinks it's misogynistic.

She also says during the call she considers it a compliment.

Bitch was fishing for another lawsuit because she loves to act like richest and most powerful woman on Earth but she didn't expect that they recorded the call.

TAYLOR

IS

F I N I S H E D
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

>literally commits a felony
why are celebrities so fucking stupid? the one girl that recorded the phone conversation of the guy that didnt want her posting pictures with black dudes is in jail because of this

Recording a call is not a crime, especially not a felony.

>the one girl that recorded the phone conversation of the guy that didnt want her posting pictures with black dudes is in jail because of this

No, she went to jail for blackmail committed with the recording, not because of the recording.

Recording calls isn't illegal, every company you've ever dealt with over the phone from your local power company to your lawyer have recorded everything you said. That woman went to jail for blackmail

>it's a Kanye putting Taylor Swift on Blast episode

kanye west is a meme musician that appeals to teenagers and niggers. this is not an opinion, it is irrefutable.

kek

YOU CAN'T BEST THE WEST

>teenagers and niggers

Adults and other ethnicites like him too, user.

>mfw Sup Forums plebs talk about music

Agreed.

this

Is Selena Gomez over?

>other ethnicities
Yeah, but not whites, which is the only one that matters.

California is a two party consent state

Jon is a c'uck.

was just about to post this.

i hope she gets blacklisted for this

and by that i mean BLACKEDlisted

wtf i love selena gomez now

This desu

literally 2 seconds on google retards

>California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See California Penal Code § 632.Dec 3, 2009

What if Kanye was in New York?

taylor is over! the beast is dead!

That's actually pretty based. I love when celebs don't try faking shitty opinions to fit in and have good PR

Wow what a woman-baby shitlord.

Why is Kanye so embarrassingly obsessed with Taylor? Dude is looking pretty pathetic.

Protip nigger law isn't binary

>I could give two fucks

why not one? two seems like unnecessary effort

BASED SELENA

>h-hey guys...remember me??

>White people don't like Kanye
You should leave your house sometimes

the state in which the law is not upheld is the law which is applied.

>The Supreme Court of California in Kearney v. Salomon Smith Barney applied California wiretap law to a company located in Georgia that routinely recorded business phone calls with its clients in California. California law requires all party consent to record any telephone calls, while Georgia law requires only one party consent. The state’s high court, applying choice of law principles, reasoned that the failure to apply California law would “impair California’s interest in protecting the degree of privacy afforded to California residents by California law more severely than the application of California law would impair any interests of the State of Georgia.”

Based Kanye

what an annoying twat

Thoughts on my pet snake? Pic related

Kanye legitimately has aspergers or something. But he's like a walking, black version of Sup Forums so I respect that.