Why have you not become a pagan yet?

I am, just not a Hindu one.

Just seems like a cluster fuck

I already get that with Christianity

Most christians are actually pagans.
They just don't realize it.

What god do you worship

Why should I?

I don't adhere to Asatru or heathenism specifically but I believe in the Germanic Pantheon, Odin, Thor, Freyr, Freya etc.

why though

so pic not related huh?

I am

Do you have any personal experiences with those deity's?

autism is strong with this one

Follow the Nine Noble Virtues?
Also, have you read any of Diana Paxon?

Never found happiness or fulfillment anywhere else, I like the cosmology and the outlook that it inspires(at least for me).Probably true I have four siblings and three were diagnosed, my parents shouldn't have bred but they did. At least I'm functional.She sounds familiar so I'd have to look it up, I don't even remember the nine virtues but I probably don't follow them, or at least not consciously or well.A few, but people will just laugh at me, so I usually keep such things to myself.

I won't laugh tell me

Alrighty, my first(and most regretted) was Eir, a "minor" goddess associated with healing, my girlfriends dad was having serious problems with his heart and blood, pretty much gonna die a few years ago. I performed a sacrifice for her, felt a ridiculously powerful but warming and calming energy, three days later all his issues were receding. He's basically fine now, I just regret it because he's a complete asshole. You interested in the gods?

Wow that's pretty cool yeah I'm intrested ganesha is my patron deity helped me through tough times and helped me find a job, but it would be cool to start relationship with other gods, any other experiences? And how do you connect with more gods in your life

>tips fedora

That's cool! I did some Hindu research a while back but unfortunately done remember too much about it. I kinda get a little weird with it sometimes honestly, I've been experimenting with a new method with, to me, decent results. I basically try to honor the god/goddess by doing something they're known for liking/enjoying or emulating them in some way. For example the Germanic gods are big drinkers so I'll essentially invite them to drink with me, or for Tyr who sacrificed his hand to bind Fenrir I'll deliberately withhold the use of my hand for a time, or wear an eye patch for Odin. Sorry if that doesn't explain it well, I'm on my phone so I'm trying to be concise. What about you?

I already admitted to likely being autistic if that's the implication. See above.

Gr8 b8, m8. I r8 8/8. Posting here made me l8 to a d8 with my m8s, we were going to drink and sk8. Oh well, guess it's f8.

I do worship kek

Germania gods seem intresting, what deity are you the closest with ? I usually light a incense for ganesha and say a prayer or offer food

At the present I would say Thor and Freyr, I don't know how to explain why Thor, it kind of just happened. But I grow some crops and due to some unfortunate circumstances they almost died, Freyr is associated with fecundity/growing/harvest and whatnot and after an offering to him and no other changes I'm aware they all bounced back with great results, anytime I enjoy anything I've grown I give a bit to Freyr.

I'm open to paganism. Although I know satanism is more along my believes as far as religion goes. I'm an associate of philosphy; those 2 years I studied taught me better critical thinking skills, analysis, and logic; I prefer this above all.

I am for showing appreciation to gods and goddess across multiple pantheons, for spiritual reasons. I love mythology.

However I will always despise non-peaceful and hateful religions such as christianity, judaism, islam; and all 3 of their derivative forms. That sheep gathering group that wants to dictate right or wrong without logic, regardless if people believe in their nonsense or not. It's pure poison for any rational soul.

Praise Kek.

Yeah I'm with you there, I'm basically avoidant of any group that feels entitled to dictate or set the terms of what I can/should believe,rejects what I believe based on my own findings, or insists that their way is the only way. This stuff is better, to me anyway, when it's personal.

Because it's weird. If all religion/spirituality is the same to you then just pick the normal one. Cut your hair hippie.