I have a question Sup Forums

I have a question Sup Forums
Im 32yo.
Ive been talking to a few girls through dating apps. Tinder, okcupid, pof, and so on. I want to specify Im not looking for casual sex, just a normal relationship.

>Girl 1, we speak for 2 weeks or so, I ask for meeting in person, she says Im going too fast and she didnt really like that about me. I didnt say anything sexual or similar.

>Girl 2, wait for a while, keep talking with her, try to go slower, she suddenly takes me as a friend because we were talking for too much time.

>Girl 3, almost same than girl2 but this time she ended with another guy who appeared and decided to stay with her.

And I have 2 more with the same answer refering that Im going too fast for a meeting.

What Im doing wrong? Im just trying to meet in person just before something wrong happens, like creating an illusion of the person, hype or whatever you call it. But these girls dont really know what they want.

Post your experiences or similar cases, I need to know if Im the only one with this problems.

bump while i read this shit and write a reply, brb

Women are fucking dumb and don't know what they want. They find something to drain life from like a parasite then move on when something better comes along. Hope this helps. user.

Okay OP, are you ugly? Don't take that question too personally and please answer truthfully. That will be the deciding factor on any advice me and any other anons can give you

I dont consider myself ugly, Ive been through a 6years relationship gone bad, and have several other gfs and friends in the past. Im not a 9/10 but I dont know, Im just average.

Besides all these girls already saw me at pictures and then matched with me. We didnt meet in person.

This.

Just aim lower. A midget amputee is a good start.

OP again,
I think its more these kind of girls living in these dating websites are just crazy, tired of everything and trying to find the perfect guy.
They receive thousands and thousands of messages and matches every day its so hard to find the right one.

these men are just not ready to show you their penises yet. give it time.

you are being naive in why many people use those services. its not for a relationship-- its for a fling, despite what the people say. women are opportunists and impulsive. i'd avoid using logic in dealing with them. if that makes any sense.

might be easier trying a paid service, or getting involved in a semi-social activity you enjoy. much harder to do, but better results will follow.

What age group do you try to go for? Can I see your tinder profile? A screenshot with your pics would help, but i suppose your bio alone would be okay too.

Just do what these women do and photoshop yourself. At least you'll meet them in person

Dating site girls are either just after the D or psycho. Work on your confidence.

OP go watch some documentaries on YouTube regarding human sex biology.

Here's some basic take aways:

1). Women and Men fall in "love" differently. Men fall in love faster whilst women fall in love over time and security if you cannot provide for them do not expect "love" to ever happen (not lust, love, both can lust immediately)
2). Wants matter. Depending on the stage of the woman's life they will need different things. E.g. if they're stable and independent chances are they are financially secure so what they WANT is genetics. You need to be healthy and attractive and self sufficient. If they are young chances are they're not looking for kids etc. So they want security, you need wealth etc.
3). Being a "good guy" doesn't relate to being desirable. For example: if the girl you want gets hit by a car and you have no idea how to keep her alive it doesn't matter how "nice" you are, you're not solving their needs and therefore are not desirable. If their needs happen to be sexual you need to be good in bed, if they are financial you need to have money, if they are emotional you need to be resilient.

Moral of the story, bitches need everything, learn to judge what they want at that particular point in time, use probing questions to figure it out.

If you can't figure out how to ask a probing question you're a moron and deserve to be alone so your gene pool dies.

Peace.

I dont really want to post my profile here, Im aiming mostly girls 25-30, with studies/degree and some culture.
My pictures arent the problem I know I could get more matches with different ones.

But Im trying to find out what happens with these girls.
At the end of the day they all look like crazy woman, hating on man, thinking every single of us its the same and dont giving an opportunity.

I already heard so many times they are too afraid to meet a new guy because they had too many failures in the past.

Go for a girl that you "click" with when you talk. then meet up for a party or something casual. not a date. just a hookup/meetup.
the others might have freaked out because they imagined a gay romantic date.

Don't talk online too much, move to meet fast for som kind of non threatening date (coffee etc, low commitment). Online chemistry isn't a thing and the more you do online the more you set yourself up for disappointment - you may only get invested to discover she is not into you when you finally get togethe

This is very good advice. Couples that meet together on a mutual stage often stay together longer.

E.g. people that meet in video games and marry have a huge long term relationship probability.

>afraid to meet a new guy because they had too many failures in the past
thats where the socialesque activity/interest is worth pursuing.. you get the face to face meeting out of the way early. potentially less disappointment.

OP once again
I didnt have a lot of problems back in my 20s, but now world has changed. I dont know if I had bad luck.
I actually managed to meet 2 of them last 2 weeks but I dont really like them at all.

First date its always just some drink, 1 hour or so and bye. Just for testing.

Thats the point I wanted to reach with those girls who tell me Im going too fast. I mean, whats the problem in that? If I dont go "fast" you may end up thinking of me as an illusion or a virtual guy

Online chemistry is a thing. Met my wife online. Together 10 years this year. We were web cam fucking week one lol.

lel lern to reply to OP and not some user toasting in his bread newfag

so why dont you upload better pics? in my experience a short bio is good, if youre under 5'10(?) dont include height. my bio for like a year has just said "it's okay if you hate me because i hate me too", and I get girls hitting me up with 'aww i dont hate you user' and go from there. also for max matches invest in tinder plus. im not ugly, but bitches are picky af, its pretty aggrivating getting like 10 matches in 1 day and only getting 1-5 girls replying. even then you have to figure out which ones are good prospects. good luck dude, found a girl 100 miles away from me and ive seen her like 10 times in the past 2 months, but im 99% sure i'm going to marry her one day.
>inb4 something about the last part, i know it sounds dumb but i truly believe it.

Those girls who complain about you going too fast are not serious - they have unrealistic expectations or haven't thought about what they are really doing online. Also it's not unreasonable to explain (but not whine) your thoughts about wanting to meet up if they complain, if you feel like they are worth it.

Good luck with marrying the femanon, user!

Wrong. Those girls that say you're moving to fast don't have unrealistic expectations they are just not interested and are using that as an excuse.

Don't listen to this user. He's a moron.

My advice would be: don't be a weak, nice or even clingy guy. No matter who or what you are, just act like you don't give a fuck about what she thinks.

As soon as bitches reek your eagerness or need of love/sex they will withdraw.

You can be the interesting musician, nihilist, traveler, banker, gym guy, it's all irrelevant. Just make sure you have character

Appearance and money are not that important, what matters is that you are in control. Primarily of yourself but also of how you respond to others, or to situations

i.e. be a man

And besides that, you already gave me permission to talk to you, you came to text me every night, why dont you want to meet in person?
They want to live in a illusion "I enjoy talking with you here, but nothing else"

Wrong. This cunt is probably a virgin.

Pretty sure if OP and a billion dollars he could pay the hottest slut on Instagram to be his fucking coffee table.

Honestly you're just retarded cunt.

OP again
I guess my problem its I just came from a break up. It was 2 months ago but we were 6 years together.
And at the end, even if I dont mention anything of this with the girls, I think Im being too emotional or something like that. Im not meaning cringy or stupid, but it has to be something like that.

No dude. You're just doing things randomly.

Stop fucking guessing what the solution is and use science.

If you wanted to change a lightbulb on a car would you use a sledgehammer to take it off?

Research. Fucking. Female. Biology.

Then they wouldn't be talking to him. He seems to have the impression things are going well with these girls, maybe he is wrong. In either case he should listen to me - he needs to filter out the girls who are filtering him out with their behaviour, regardless of their motivations. Online dating is a numbers game. Lots of approaches that convert to a few in person meetups, and then even fewer of those turn into dating. Can't win if you don't play, and you can't win if you don't understand the rules of the game.

If you don't close with a new girl by the end of the night, move on to the next one. You're just being strung along / catfished.

Never met a girl on a dating site who didn't wanna fuck within hours of "swiping right" or whatever equivilent.

Honestly I don't know why I try help you guys. You're just looking for some user to pat your back and say everything is okay its THEM thats the issue.

No nigga. You fucking stupid.

Bitches have needs. If some fat cow walked up to you on the street and was like hey user come eat me out. I have no money am ugly and am never going to cook or clean. Would you do it?

Fuck no. So why would anyone want a fucking relationship with you unless you can offer them something in return.

Figure out what they WANT then give it to them. And stop fucking complaining.

OP once again
For me, getting the match its always hard. I dont get a lot of matches and the end of the day and I live in a small town, so its harder. Besides that, most of these girls dont want to give you their number the first week.
They are just too afraid or who the hell knows. After that, they continue texting you of stupid things like
>How was your day? Good night
>Im tired

And yes, from time to time, theres this 3 hours long conversation, but sooner or later they fade out and :
>"I dont know user, I think since the third day weve been talking to, youve been talking about meeting too much, and that pulls me back"

>getting matches its always hard
>I dont get a lot of matches

you're ugly bro, sorry

should be getting 50+ matches a day

You're a lost cause.

Go back and read this Otherwise just kill yourself. Fuck this thread I'm out.

So many assumptions, no suggestions of his (or her) own, and still calling me a retarded cunt. Nice one. Stay cool, man. Stay fucking cool.

Man up faggot's it's internet dating don't specify nothing just paste a smile on ya face, wine dine make her laugh and if you like her bang on the second date that's what they want and that's internet dating

Made heaps of suggestions in this thread. Just highlighting your retardation so hopefully you don't fuck over OPAnon even more.

Youre all autistic fucks, chat for an hour, then the next day ask to take her out sometime over the next 2-3 days.

Some online girls are shy as fuck and are wasting you time, if she says no then wait for her to suggest another time or MOVE THE FUCK ON

2 weeks will make you seem beta as fuck

these girls arent interested. if they were they would not be taking you as a friend or saying your going too fast when they havent even met you. they would be wanting to meet you. your 32? you sound like a virgin.

they dont want to give you their number incase you stalk them you little cunt.

Besides, I we usually add each other on fb before we exchange numbers

Care to elaborate? What suggestions of mine were wrong, oh mighty cupid?

The things I've suggested are basic female biology.

> user misses entire point of thread
> Calls everyone else autistic
> Retard alert

this is sound advice

fuck i meant

be more sexually agressive, if they want to dump you better early than late.

No.

All of them.

Deal with it.

OP said he didnt want to fuck, just to have a LTR. I dont see anything bad in what he is doing. Just meeting them first online, talking and then meeting in person.

If she wants a girlfriend and she ends up being one who wants sex the first 2 days they talk its a very bad signal.

What is he doing wrong?
>being beta as fuck, just ask them out

you dont get advice from a fish on how to climb a tree fuckwad

Finally you showed your colours. Enjoy the stiff sock mate

If a girl isn't trying to meet you within a few days cut your losses