I need some advice for a sore throat and I feel like shit

I need some advice for a sore throat and I feel like shit.

Strepsils you fucking cunt.
Or gargle some water and salt mix just like you gargle cum you little pussy faggot.

this.

faggot nigger fucktard cumnipples

Bro. Hydrogen peroxide 3%. Put in each ear for 2 mins, gargle at 50% dilution so 30ml peroxide/30ml luke warm water. Stops the illness quick af

this.

or bleach

I'm not sure how to do this user. My head is killing me, hard to think

smoke a joint and sleep it off brother

Peppermint tea.

Or you could just stop being a little faggot.

Floss, brush your teeth, gargle mouth wash, drink a glass of water, take some nyquil or ibuprofen, go to sleep. Cough drops or analgesic throat spray for bonus points. Feel better you raging OP faggot.

You are a fucking retard. Its an antiseptic, educate yourself before typing your opinion, make your brain great again.

If its bacterial and not viral, peroxide will help kill the illness before it goes to your bronchials

i think you also need a dose of bleach user

>look at me im educated
>im superior
>blah blah blah Its an antiseptic

Go to doctor and ask for Tussionex. Take 3 tablespoons and enjoy the hell out of your night.

Suck a dick. It will clear the infection from your throat.

Suck less dick OP, or use a condom when you do it

Lemon and honey mixed with warm water

Yeah if you knew anything you would recommend vinegar instead of water to the gargle mix to create peracetic acid.

>blah blah blah who needs education amirite.exe

>Yeah if you knew anything you would recommend vinegar instead of water to the gargle mix to create peracetic acid

you could also add water to water and fucking drown yourself in it kid

peracetic acid as an antimicrobial in 1985 for indoor use on hard surfaces. Use sites include agricultural premises, food establishments, medical facilities, and home bathrooms

A nice hot cup of chamomile tea and some honey poured in there

DOUBLE TRIPS FUCK ME IM OUT

WTF

hot tea, honey, and bourbon
or just suck it the fuck up

nice

Honey and lemon tea. Eat mined garlic for chest infections.

*minced

>hot tea, honey, and bourbon
This
The hot tea and honey for the throat, the bourbon for feeling shit

colloid of silver. Too bad it will take a few days to get it from Amazon, by which time you'll be over the soar throat. Sucks, huh?

>sore throat
>brush your teeth
>floss
lol

>colloid of silver
(FDA) ruled that these colloidal silver products were not considered safe or effective