Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

DUBS OF TRUTH

Dear god. That drawing looks like it was done by an obese 25 year old woman who took a single semester of arts 101 in a community college and now feels she is on equal terms as Van Gogh but comes off as a scribble done by a 12-year old autistic boy.

You tried to be funny anonymously on the Internet and failed. I bet you took a screenshot of this too.

With all the genuine cringe and retardation on this site, why do you fags think it's funny to post shit like this "ironically"?
don't answer, let this cancer thread die
fuck you

nicetry

you sir are a faggot.

I've seen some failures, but never this hard.

0/10 OP didn't even try at all

>we will protest to remove Sup Forums
why tumblr users r so faggot dude?

sure you are, user. sure you are

fuck off kike

MCAFFE 2017 EDITION WITH MAXIMUM PROTECTION

that surely will protect ur computer, i mean, it's an antivirus
WHAT CAN GOES WRONG?

>don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection
Obvious bate, nobody is this stupid.
Not even genderfluid otherkin.

>Recognise bait
>Bump the thread anyway
herp le derp xDDD

Old bait

You know its for real when they say you cant hack them if they have " mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection ". Really dosent seem like bate

Good luck with that, faggot

the only thing you listed that disgusts me is the vegan thing oh and protesting will never get Sup Forums taken down