Things you probably shouldn't jerk off to, but do it anyway

Things you probably shouldn't jerk off to, but do it anyway.

completely rational to jack off to

post more piss

interracial

My gf getting fucked by other guys. Prolly shouldn't, it's just so hot when I'm in the same room with them and she's really getting railed by them hard

pics or it didnt happen

Don't knock it man. What I really want is to see her take multiple guys at once. It's kinda in the works now so fingers crossed

Not judging, but cuckholding seems like the most beta fetish.

I don't like the term cuckolding. I consider it sharing, it's different

No, no it isn't

You've reached the ultimate stage of beta, congrats!

Convinced yourself it's a turn on to watch your girl get railed by other dudes. You've grown a tighter pussy than your girl, bud.

pls post moar of this

I agree user. Its the difference between wanting to watch the person you care about get fucked hard in front of you vs having another man take your woman. Same act, very different mental states.

Lol, sauce?

cp

I am completely confused by this picture

plz post more

Yes it is. Cuckolding is shit like chastity cages, licking their cum out of the pussy, getting laughed at for a small cock, etc.

I'm not about the humiliation and I've got a big cock. I don't want her fucking negros either.

I just her doing stuff like wearing low cut shirts with no bras, or skirts with no psnties so guys can see her tits and ass in public. I also have her walk around the house at night with the lights on and blinds open so all the neighbors can see her naked body. And yes, I like watching her get fucked by other guys often.

But it's all about sharing and showing her off, not cucking

confused but erect

cheese pizza of the new york variety

>watch her get fucked by other guys
>not cucking

wh-wh-wh-wh-whippppedddd

What's there to be confused about. A nigger put his hard dick over the pic of a guy's girl and took a pic.

The then put that pic on his iPad, covered it in plastic wrap and came all over it and took a pic. Pretty sure everyone has done something similar

holy shit i want one of those too

I'm right there with you. It's the hottest. Love showing her off and sharing.

Is that a cum tribute to a cum tribute?

You're a zelophile. You're aroused by your own jealousy. It's fairly common, just not talked about often.

If you were aroused by the humiliation of being forced to witness and endure your girl cheating on you, then you'd be a cuck.

Problem is, they both appear the same from the outside looking in.

eehmmm... no

Fr, dude finally got some ass and she has him legitimately getting turned on while she gets properly fucked.

10/10 "non cuckold" logic

Nice, how many guys have you shared yours with?

Cum tribute to a cock tribute

disgusting

No way I'll eat her ass!