WWYD Reply gets a reply

WWYD Reply gets a reply

come from behind and start groping her tits and pussy.
once the slut is wet ill start pounding her from behind and cum inside then have her clen my dick with her mouht

What would you it in her butt?

Have her strip for me, the better a show she puts on, the better I treat her. With a hand firmly in her hair, I'll lead her to bed. I'll bend her over it first and eat her cunt until it's slick and ready. Then I'll fuck her from behind, but only until I'm close to orgasm. That's when I lay her on her back with her head over the edge. I'll fuck her mouth and let her taste herself on my shaft, then finally cum down her throat.
How would you abuse this cute slut?

Nice body. Would love to fuck from behind

fuck her outside and give her a good slap evertime she starts slacking

This one would get a rough throat fuck, would have her gagging on my cock as her mascara ran down her face, would then have her beg and plead for my thick hot load to plaster her face.

yeah nice big ass, thick thighs, and slime belly

Stab her. Make her bleed. Swallow her blood.

fuck yeah slime belly bro

I bet she'd love me going rough on that pussy while i spank her and pull her hair.

kek

yeah her lips are made for sucking too

WWYD? be violent

I'd facefuck her hard and cum down her throat and all over her face and hair.

Cute face. Would rub my dick on it before making her suck it until I was about to cum. Then pull out and jizz all over her face and in her hair while she cried.

wwyd bbc / impregnation for nudes

rip her dress apart and start fucking her mouth and ever time she looks away ill go more rough

wwyd

Tie her hands behind her back. Give her an option: she can be a good girl and open her mouth, or I can get a ring gag and do what I want, anyway. I won't fuck her face at first; I'm more interested in pushing my cock down her throat until I bottom out. Only then will I begin to thrust, slowly at first, but picking up speed until I shoot my load across her face.
WWYD To my whore.Left.She works in a local bar acting like a slut begging for tips.

bump

Four guys take her to a dark alley. she gets chained to a pole by her ankle. her clothes taken off and the guys force her on her knees and start fucking her throat till she gets dizzy. Then they force her on all fours and start fucking her cunt, ass and mouth at the same time till they cum. Every guy has a few rounds with her holes till her holes overflow with cum. She gets left there for anyone to find and use...

I'd walk over to her grab her by the hair and stick my tongue down her throat while pulling and squeezing her tits extremely harshly.id then slap her face until she is crying and stop her crying by putting my cock down her throat. After that I'd get her worn thong and make her inhale it after which I'd stick it in her mouth so that the gusset is touching her tongue. I'd then stick my cock in her ass dry and slap her ass until it was red raw. Finally I'd bring her out on the street naked at night and make her blow drunk men and hobos.
How would you use this ugly tomboy cunt?

her cunt

bump.

she looks like she'd look miserable when sucking a cock

who wants to fuck her

we're all asking that question

not true amazing at it

I would I think she would love my cock. Wwyd to my gf? Want more?

Shes getting drunk in a bar. When she needs to pee she goes to the mens room cus theres a long line in the ladies room. When she gets out of the stall there are 4-5 guys waiting for her. They grab her, strip her and tie her up in the bathroom. They all have a go with her. and leave her there tied up for later use. By the closing time she is totally covered in cum and piss.

mmmm what an ass i would spread her cheecks and lick her ass till her pussy was dripping wet

We meet up at a club where she grinds that ass against my cock as I feel up her tits. After a few drinks, she's super horny and has me start finger banging her on the dance floor while we make out. We then head back to her place where I push her up against the wall as soon as we walk in and rip off her panties. I bend her over her couch, lift up that tight dress and fuck her hard from behind until I fill her pussy with my cum.

Reply 4 reply
If you have a kik post it can do more there

Anal rape her in front of her dad who's tied to a chair. Once i've pounded her bleeding ass hole long enough Ill pull out and cum on her face. Id then make her crawl to her dad on suck his cock until he came in her mouth.
What would you do to my friends sister?

her tight little ashole

Id throat fuck her so hard making her gag and choke id cover her face in my cum before pushing myself into her cunt and fucking her until i filled her with my cum
Do this one

her cute tasty feet

bikini body

What are you doing to my girl Sup Forums?

pick one and WWYD to them

more with body and feet?

>Reply gets a reply
>Reply gets a reply

anyone wanna reply for reply with this cock fiend?

Want more? Any requests?

Put my cock in between her tits, and make her slide her boobs up and down on my cock, making her lick and suck on the tip of my head every time her tits reach the base of my cock. Then I'd cum all over tits
WWYD to this little hoe?

need a reply here

I would spread her legs and lift up her dress so I can lick her pussy until it's dripping wet. I pull off her dress completely and expose her gorgeous big titties so I can suck on her erect nipples. I then pull her on top of my throbbing cock so she can ride me cowgirl style. I rub her clit until she's about to cum. Then I pull out, push her on her hands and knees, and start fucking her doggy style. I increase the speed of my thrusts into her until her tits are flopping and clapping together. I make one final thrust balls deep and cum inside of her.

Id bend her ovet a tavle or counter and slap her ass red then i wpuld slowly push myself into her ass making her moan and also groan in painm id slowly fuck her but id pick up my pace and fuck her harder and harder really making her moan and scream in both lust and pain i wouldnfill her with my cum and then make her cleany cock with her mouth.

Reply 4 reply if ya have a kik post it can do more tgere

Im going to fuck her like the little submissive slut she is, and when I'm done with her pussy I'm gonna smash that ass

id love to see more any in bra and panties

YOU CALLED, LITTLE SHAMAN... AND THE FIRELORD HAS ANSWERED!

YOU AND YOUR KIND THOUGHT THAT THE FIRES OF DOOM HAD BEEN QUENCHED...

BUT I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH!!

let her crush my head between those thighs

WWYD to Gill?

would push her down on her knees right there on the dock, yank down that bikini and fuck her doggy style as people on that cruise boat watch. Maybe make her give a wave before i came all over her ass

Here's her in panties. Wwyd to her? I'd force your girls face in that cake while I fucked her tight pussy from behind

WWYD /b

more of her

Would throat fuck and then ram myself.into her ass and fuck her until i came deep inside her.
Do this one

your chick has a nice ass does she have big tits id like to shoot o load on her panties

could cum all over her ass in them jeans tbh

Here's her tits what do you think?

WWYD

they don't excuse her face

That's a different girl. I'm responding with my gf tits

Shes at a pool party. As the night progresses she gets drunker and drunker. She doesnt notice that other girls have gone inside and shes there alone with the guys. We dare her to take of her bikini. At first she says no but they keep cheering her on and alcohol has done its work so she does it. Shes now topless in the pool. Everyone start swimming closer to her. We surround her and start groping her ass and tits. Soon her bottoms are off too. And all the guys have their dicks out. One of the guys sits on the edge of the pool and guides her head on his dick. She Starts sucking. I move behind her a slide my dick in her tight little pussy and start fucking her. After some time first guy cums in her mouth and i cream her tight slit. We move out of the pool and start taking turns on her ass and pussy. You can see that she enjoys it. She cums multiple times. She loves being the centre of the attention. She gets load after load in her holes.

Would love to fucl her face those lips would feel amazing around my cock.
Do this one?

o fuck ya im jerkin to her tits right now would tittyfuck her
then cum allover them got any pics with cum on her

according to my friend she gave great head and on it!

I wouldnt doubt it with lips like those

would push her down on that bed and rip open those leggings and pound that asshole into oblivion

No cum on her but here's her wet pussy right after I nutted in it. Work for you user?

I'd love to watch her moan while she spread her thick thighs for me and slid her pussy down onto my cock

very nice user how about her tits in a bra pushed right up

Sorry don't have any in a bra but I have more of them out if you like!

Of course any sane man wpuld use her ass like that

Reply 4 reply
If ya have a kik post it can do more there

WWYD

Why does her swimsuit cover up with colored faggos?

nice i freakin love them any pics of you fucking her

Strip her out of those shorts and pound that asshole into oblivion

shes cute I'd spank her until she was on the verge of tears then fuck her while I held her throat

anyone wants to share and get a big WWYD story hit me up on discord

Issac1993#0694

I would make her teach user how to read because he's an autistic fag that doesn't understand r4r

Sorry I don't most of these she sends to me. Here's a shot of her tight little holes. What would you do to them and which is your favorite?

damn I love that fat ass I'd make her strip and dance for me and tease my cock

hard to say favorie kinda hard to see any other pics so i can make the call

she looks like a reasonably priced hooker... I'd treat her as such

Those red lips wpuld be around my cock as my hand was on the back of her hear throat fucking he rhard until i shot my load down her throat.
Reply 4 reply
If ya have a kik post it can do more there.

Here you go

damn I want to spread out her thin body tie her down and fuck her brains out

mmm i really like her tight little asshole i would lick it then lube herr yp and slide my rock hard cock in her

I'd lay her face down on the bed and her amazing ass cheeks then bury my face in there and lick her clit until it her cum poured on my tongue

She loves it up the ass user.

Would pick her up and have her ride me standing up, I would carry her onto my cock, with her legs held up by my arms