What goes through your mind when you see this image

What goes through your mind when you see this image

Cuck.

Obviously.

Everyone in the image should be killed in a most horrifying way. Not just to remove a blight, but to serve as an example.

this

They were nice enough to give the nigger in the orphanage a home.

What a fucking idiot.

You're so naive.

googled them it says tat dude is from a band ?

also who are they? whats the story? also if that guys in a band then he must be getting cray pussy and money i would leave that bitch how ever good the pussy was and go bang a cleb bitch like tyalor swift

Lol I thought that was the guy from man,seeking woman not the 21 pilots guy.

pet monkey

Amy didn't like it when Jamal would hit her, she picked up the child and left. Max fell in love with her while chatting at the job fair they met at. Max saw this as a chance to raise a child up right like his father had before. She's 19 and away at college right now, sucking a nigger's dick while Amy is half dead on Oxy. Max cares for her as much as he can, although he knows it's only a matter of time until Amy will be unable to breathe without the help of a ventilator. He and Amy are in considerable emotional pain.

I know, I'm the one getting my dick sucked. Lol

What a fucking ugly ass nigger baby

10/10 would shoot in the mouth

Thats his wife and his niece

That is one ugly child.

Don't care honestly, whether the guy's a cuck or it's an adoption, I couldn't care less. The people who make these threads and yell cuck must be the most insecure faggots in real life.

that's one interesting pet

tbh is a good idea to teach your slaves since children

They adopted
One or both of them might be infertile
He gets to smash that in whatever ridiculous way they choose and can totally bust without fear of consequences.

Lmao that's not even their kid, it's his wifes niece. Smfh

>ops a fag
also
>sage

Then how insecure are you for sitting here and feeling the need to say that?

this ain't a movie you fucking retard.

Nigger loving cuck.

"I wanna just keep scrolling but for some reason i feel i should post in this thread"

How brave and selfless of them to adopt that fatherless little girl.

sever mental illness

Niggers are so fucking ugly goddam

This
>this

|-/

That OP is a faggot.

That closet cuckolds with BBC fetishes will think the child is the product of an interracial gangbang, without realizing the child was adopted. The child doesn't remotely look like it is mixed.

But I get the impression the dude is still a beta, and went along with the adoption eventhough he didn't want to because she's a relatively hot piece of ass. She wanted to adopt due to white guilt and not wanting to "ruin" her own body in child birth.

Also OP is a faggot comes to mind.

Where do you go to see the peoples that are very tanned? In my country we don't have the darkies (sp?) walk on the streets or on public areas. Do they hair feel like velcroes or just look like it do?

How pointless was that reply

She's too dark to be mixed. She's adopted. All you cuck lovers can think what you will.

Pathetic user marries woman who has been fucked by 50 niggers because he has money but she still invites cocaine dealers over and has sex for drugs while he is at work

It's Tyler from Twenty One pilot's with his wife. That is her niece.

Sitting where? I'm willing I have a conversation, I'm not just shouting out hate to make myself feel better, that's the difference. It's the same thing that happens in the "nignog" and "white boi" threads.

digits confirm this baby has to go back.

That little black babies are pretty cute

That it's too bad they don't have pictures of how the baby was conceived. Would love to see a BBC stretching that white pussy out

Lol

where does the body end and the socks begin?

ITS HIS FUCKING NIECE YOU GODDAMN CUCK BETA BASTARDS.

"I wonder if monkey is nature or nurture...?"

Where does the body end and the after life begin?

adoption

Slavery, i wish i had a nigger slave i could buy from an adoption agency

probably a stepdad or a cuck