Does anyone remember Nevada-tan? I wonder what she is up to these days. She's been out of prison for 3 years

Does anyone remember Nevada-tan? I wonder what she is up to these days. She's been out of prison for 3 years
Anyone have any info on her? Does she keep up her old website or anything, or did they reform her into a normie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasebo_slashing
youtu.be/P-cIALrFkzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mai waifu

bumping with some fanart

Who is she and what did she do?

fucking newfag

haven't heard anything about her in years

murdered a classmate with a boxcutter

I bet she's a hottie now. 23 years old, and already has the soulless eyes of a killer

Do you think she's really sorry for what she's done? She did say as much but she was also 11. Also she cut Mitarai's throat and wrists, without her even defending herself. Nevada could have stopped at any time if she was truly sorry. She probably can cry on command

She's probably a normie semen demon in a nice job with friends that love her

Natsumi Tsuji

Yes. There's like a million Natsumi Tsujis on facebook think we could find the right one?

youtu.be/P-cIALrFkzo

The other girl was supposedly being a cunt to her,so she's not a psycho or anything.Using a boxcutter is pretty retarded tho.The fad in my schools was stair pushing and nokia-in-a-sock (when phones were big and heavy enough to be lethal weapons).A guy I know pushed his bully down the main stairwell and ended up in a nuthouse for 3 years.

Man, it's been some time since I've seen that name

She probably changed her name by now to erase her past

Any movie, manga, or anime based on her/the incident?

Saotomi called her fat repeatedly and a "goody-goody" on Natsumi's website. Pretty normal school bullying, murdering her with a box cutter is not a normal reaction

Psychologists believe she suffers from Asperger's.

funny how a 12 year old girl had more balls than most teenage boys

I'd let her fuck me.

Not that I'm aware of unfortunately, plenty of fan art and memes tho
That would be too bad. Someone knows her, not that we'd ever find them

She has lots of internet fans, I'd be unsurprised to find if she had a website or something to revel in her popularity. Unless she hates it and wants to forget about it

>Someone knows her, not that we'd ever find them

Dunno there's some dudes that become creepy stalkers. Learn japanese and you might find some presence of her online with creepy stalk.

That was after the fact, they based that solely on her antisocial nature and her obsessive hobbies. It could be true, but it would have more weight if she was diagnosed before the murder. Afterwards it's like, they had to diagnose her with something so people could say "oh that girl is different, my little angel doesn't have aspergers and couldn't murder a classmate"

please point out what 12 year old girl, or any girl below the age of 18, has a school killing, kill streak more then any boy...?

I just want to follow her twitter or something, I have no real desire to meet her or anything. Some creepy gaijin from the states who stalks her online? I would be the next victim lol

Boys are ok but they used firearms.This little bitch subdued and killed an older girl with a boxcutter and that's kinda cool.