Is it just me or is she one of the most lovable characters on TV in a long...

Is it just me or is she one of the most lovable characters on TV in a long, long while (without being painted as perfect)?
She just seems so sweet to her surroundings, fragile yet strong, talking to outcasts without pitying them, etc.

Underrated as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATW9HewSGu0
youtube.com/watch?v=jskFXOHLyBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no tragically beautiful Vanessa Ives gf

Would you take care of her and brush her hair and cook for her and shoot her when she asked you?
Also please post any more webm:s you have.

>tfw that was my only wbm and all other Penny Dreadful fags are likely asleep

Anyway, yeah - amazing character and truly the centre piece of the show. The Vanessa Ives flashback trilogy (the one that shows her history with Mina, the cut wife ep, and the one where her and Rory Kinnear schooled everyone on acting for close to an hour) were my favourite episodes of the entire series.

>Penny Dreadful thread

What went wrong??

can we get more Eva Green pls?

Why is this so fucking cute?

true

I'm too ugly and poor to ever get a woman like this.

Anyone got the webm of her taking Victor shopping for undergraments? Really liked the show's comfy moments.

same here man. What's the point of getting a gf anyway? Sure you might get 5 minutes of sexy time but then they steal your money and make you broke basically.

Agree entirely, those were by far the best episodes. I'm not even sure I liked the rest of the series, Eva alone did it for me. And not just in the
>muh wifu
kinda way. She's a phenomenal actress, not afraid to play ugly when needed.

Is it just me or is Billie Piper not attractive at all?

She will never be your mommy

Do keep posting these, I love it.

Why the fuck was she not Emmy nominated
She was incredible in this show

She's an acquired taste I think
She was definitely hotter on Dr Who
But still she also deserves kudos, I never would have thought that fucking Billie would turn out to be such a good actress herself

She was hell attractive in 2005

I was like this about Eva until my wife showed me Penny Dreadful. I never got it and then I saw her actually on screen in HD and I'm in love now.

>tfw Catriona and Vanessa will never be bros and spend all their waking moments going on great adventures

Jessica Jones

Something about her seemed so off, like she was from a totally different program. Certainly she was no Ferdinard Lyle.

How gay was Peter for not kissing her?

>tfw season 3

I've always had something of a guilty boner for Billie Piper. She isn't even a 7 for me, but I'd gladly bend her over a table and rail her like the slag she is.
There's just something about her that makes my dick hard, and I'm not sure what it is.

It was fucking great up until the last two episodes then it was just fgghfghfghfghfgh

>I'd gladly bend her over a table and rail her like the slag she is.
BECAUSE WE WANT TO!
BECAUSE WE WANT TO!

It felt like Penny Dreadful was meant for four or five seasons, and then halfway through season three they decided they were going to wrap up the show by the end of the season.

>Dr. Jekell storyline went nowhere
>rushed turn to the dark side and death for Vanessa
>Dracula just escapes
>Dorian still yukking it up in his mansion
>glorious faggot chilling in Egypt without logical mummy storyline

Seriously this show was something of a dream come true for me.

S3 was great imo up until the last two episodes.

Actually up until Vanessa didn't shoot Dracula.

Season 2 had 4 good episodes and 6 dismal ones.

As for s3, it's as if they wanted to tell more, but they learned funding was getting cut during filming and they had to cram so muhc into the last few eps. Just like my Japanese animes!

Still s1 is spectacular and the good parts of all seasons were far better than good.
>tfw no lezzie gf vampire hunter
Spinoff when?

I'm glad they did their best to wrap it up but fuck, showtime should've at least gave them another 2-3 episodes to do so.

Whoa r u me?

Do you guys think it's because she's French?
French actresses just seem sweeter, and more talented

>tfw my gf of several years has stuck by me through my worst times and bouts of depression and drinking, never left and never belittled me and also has an ass that won't quit

There's hope

>inb4 hurr durr tyrone cuckuty cuck

>long, long while
Has Damages really been off air for that long?

R.I.P. Ellen Parsons

>that part where she's walking in the rain after the seance, bumps into a total stranger and proceeds to fuck him

WHY DIDNT HE JUST KISS HER
Everyone would be safe, earth wouldn't have turned to hell, etc. FUCKING BETAS

I hate it how in tv and movies the girl always has her bra on when she has sex. Who does that?

For real...

My wife is good people. She shitposts with me, likes good movies, totally believed in me when I was first writing and we were too poor to eat everyday. Based fucking waifu for sure.

Now we're well off, happy and eight years of never cucking one another. There is totally hope for a good woman... just not much. They're usually as terrible as they're made out to be here.

Find a woman that thinks women are scum for being gold diggers, feminists/whores with bad taste in everything and I think that's the secret.

Sometimes I'll fuck my gf with all of her clothes on.

It's dumb TV censorship sure, you don't always have to fuck naked.

>it's a based Lyle scene
youtube.com/watch?v=ATW9HewSGu0

Yes!

Sometimes if my wife has this one bra on or this one shirt she has, I don't take it off.

Also, this tank top she has with these yellow panties is sexy as fuck. I don't take any of that off, I just move the panties.

Try it sometime, it can be hot to fuck that way.

I know, I'm just a tit man myself.

Every pic and webm here of Eva Green just makes me diamonds. I'm glad she shows her tits in like every other movie.

No doubt...

I'm pretty sure those scenes aren't even written and then they cast tit goddess waifu Eva and just hurry up and write a tit scene so they can see that shit in person.

Thank you based director scum

Can't argue there. Billie does show what little bit of tits she has occasionally, but Call Girl is bad about clothed fucking nonetheless.

Do actors get hard-ons for scenes like this?
Do the actresses just sort of ignore it while they simulate sex? Is it unprofessional to get a boner on set, or do people just excuse it?

Most are fine.

I remember one actor saying someone he was on set with got upset when he didn't pop one.

I'm a stage actor but I have friends who've done nude scenes in film.

It'd take a rare breed to get hard during a performance.

Number one, you're into your performance. You just have to ignore the fact that you're naked or that she/he is too. Mainly though, you're just doing your thing.

Number two, it is about the least intimate setting possible, even in film. With stage, there's an audience. With film, there are mics stuck in your face, people standing around telling you what faces to make and where to put your leg.

Just not a situation where you'd get hard, you know?

I can definitely see you're point, on set with so many people around it's the last thing you would be thinking about.

I can imagine that if you're a new actor and you're suddenly told to pretend make love to someone like Emma Watson, you would struggle to keep it under wraps.

youtube.com/watch?v=jskFXOHLyBY

She was basically strong gurl material. Almost like a teenage girl's self insert. I hated her desu, characters like Vanessa, Madam Witch, Hecate or Dr Seward proved you could be unconventional but still fit in.

I loved how the main gang really felt like a family.

Except why did Frankenstein fuck off when Vanessa was alone and miserable? He was in London too.

muh Lilly

>tfw you will never fall asleep resting your head on her supple breasts

Hey I know that feel

>"feminist approach to horror"
>it's about rape 'n shit
Because of course it is. What else would a "feminist approach" ever be about...

>Lilly: whore that treats him like shit
>Vanessa: dedicated and loyal friend who has always shown him nothing but kindness and comfort and who is in desperate need of help
>chooses Lilly

Why are men such heartless whores, Sup Forums?

This is why guys who fuck on camera and can keep it up are a special breed.

Stop being poor, then.

I don't

>wanting damaged goods
>even more emphasized where she just fucks a random peasant in an alleyway

you guys are pathetic