Ask someone who started taking Hormones Today anything

Ask someone who started taking Hormones Today anything.

What did you take?

>pic obviously unrelated

What, is becoming a degenerate tranny so fucking trippy or something?

Got bitch tits yet?

Spyro
Idk, if you take drugs then it's trippy i guess?
Nope

Oh man, Claritin get's me so fucked up.

What is spyro?

dump more of these please

ok sir

This became a trippy Gif/Image Thread

Yup.... ._.

Op here... guess i'll contribute then..

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

Who...?

.. wants to take Hormones to become female... doesnt know who Barry Manilow is.....

just curious OP...do you plan to chop off your dick later on?

>Want's to take hormones
I am taking hormones

And i have zero clue who Barry manilow is... why should i know?

Yes, but i don't have money for srs

Spironolactone. Testosterone blocker.

Just wanna say congrats! It's a fun journey! I'm currently right at 9 months on HRT, taking spironolactone, estradiol and progesterone daily :D

bet you still look like a man in the end

Source?

That's not very kind, but nope. I never really did anyway. Always had a really faggy twink thing going on, did drag a lot and nobody knew I was a dude before hormones. Now I'm growing tits and my hips are fuller and my ass is way more round. I get on omegle a lot to play with hot guys and they always think I'm a cisgirl before I pull my little clit out. You're being an asshole, but it's okay, I still love you!

why not cypro? And why no E?

i am, just didn't mention e 2 lazy sorry

I'm not OP but my endocrinologist put me on spiro because I had really high blood pressure before HRT and spiro is actually used occasionally for high blood pressure. They stopped giving it to guys because it had feminizing effects ;) And I'm on estradiol 6mg daily, spironolactone 200mg daily and progesterone 100mg daily.

How can you afford that and the other stuff you will need like voice retraining?

>Now I'm growing tits and my hips are fuller and my ass is way more round.

pics or it didn't happen

Do you feel like you have a "female" brain? If so, what does that mean to you?

Get on omegle sometime, under the tags "tranny, trans, transgender, tg, sissy, crossdresser, crossdressing, crossdress, submissive, sub" etc. I get naked a lot on there and do cam shows on CAM4 and Chaturbate under LerooftheKodiak. I'm not putting pictures on Sup Forums. I'm not fucking retarded.

I feel like i have a human brain, sooo yea... i have girly qualities and i'll do girl things... buuut like i said, i'm just a human with a human brain..

I'll answer you. Some people don't need voice training. I don't. I may at my most masculine, sound like a really, really gay guy, but most of the time my voice is fem already. Surgery is in the very far future, I'm not even worried about those yet. Hormones do the bulk, and if you are cool with having a penis, then don't do that and just be a girl with a dick ;)

So you don't really have any gender dysphoria?

i do... lol