So did there actually used robotic arms that switched tapes between players to be broadcast on public television?

So did there actually used robotic arms that switched tapes between players to be broadcast on public television?
Anyone else understand what I'm talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=tape library robot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, that was a thing that existed. Any more stupid questions?

I understand that you're an idiot.

Do you like sucking fat black cock? You seem like someone that likes sucking fat black cock.

Shit nigga, I was only curious so I could educate myself about them.
Any keywords I can search to learn more about this bullshit?

Why yes, yes I do.
Why do you ask?

Sure, here's some keywords relevant to your interests!

"faggot tape machine", "reverse ball swallow", "male double anal", "horse cocks", "adam and eve toys"

Just punch that shit into Google and take yourself away to that special place (anywhere but here).

A robot switching tapes is more reliable and cheaper than the usual undergrad hoping to break into public broadcasting.

Wow, thanks for your input!
God bless!

No problem, you big fat fucking faggot! Come back next time you're in the mood to reaffirm what a huge homosexual you are.

trips and double dubs in the same post. That isn't even really possible.

You lead, we follow.

You seem angry you fat sack of shit...
God bless!

Yes. In a huge tower.
Just like in Rogue One.

lmgtfy.com/?q=tape library robot

Can anyone who's not a huge flamer obsessed with black genitals shed some light on some keywords, or names of these machines?
It'd be greatly appreciated.

My nigga.
Thanks for not being a fag man.

Stop pretending you want to learn, nigger. Learning is for white people. Go steal some shoes or something.

Yeah, automatic video tape changers were popular. They probably weren't articulated like OP's pic with multiple joints; you'd keep tapes on a stacked on a special shelf, with barcodes, and a gripper would move in one dimension for a single stack, or or two dimensions for multiple shelves, to locate the correct tape. I'm sure they're still used here and there.

Robotic tape changers were also were popular for mainframe computers. There must be current versions of those used in big data backup facilities.

And of course juke boxes have been around for over a century now, allowing various systems of selecting songs to play...similar idea on a simpler scale.

An arm like in OP's pic has lots of joints to make it versatile, so it could do all sorts of jobs, but most commercial and industrial robots are much more limited. There are exceptions, like in a car plant, welding and painting robots use a lot of joints so they can move all around a part or car body, aiming at different directions.

Much appreciated.
Thank you.

>you must be new here
fucking dicksplash

Cock-guzzling bitch lol

Hack the planet.

OP is now furiously masturbating to side-by-side windows of this and a video of a Justin Beiber lookalike getting his ass reamed by a big nigger.