The Birth of a Nation (2016)

Are you guys ready for the next Best Picture winner?

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html
debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129
debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403
youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8
africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will this film show him as he really was (ruthlessly killing entire white families including children) or pussify and neuter him like MLK and the rest?

>Watching nigger propaganda

all movies are propaganda

Whites brought the entire earth to the Brink of destruction in just 500 years.. Over 2000 species of animal and plant life have become extinct, not due to natural extinction, but due to man made extinction under the White devil's rulership..They have polluted the food, the water and the air. Whites have introduced contaminants into the natural environment that have caused adverse changes. They inject food with hormones and spray pesticides on fruits and vegetables. Whites dump toxic waste in the ocean daily. Whites destroyed the ozone layer and Amazon Rain forests.. Whites created weapons of mass destruction. Today we have one group of White devils in America with over 10,000 nuclear weapons aimed at another group of White devils in Russia and vice versa. I could go on and on. The White man is the master of disaster. Every where he goes he brings death and destruction...

I love how the poster centers on his enormous nose.

>yfw they actually do show him murder white women and children
>yfw the movie portrays it like they deserved it and he's just a misunderstood hero

#blacklivesmattermore
#onlyblacklivesmatter

Is that Anakin Skywalker in the left?

wtf I hate america now.

>inb4 outdated info on blacks being dumb as a race etc.

. debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/with-rise-of-alt-right-far-right-neo.html

debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/debunking-more-myths-on-more-blacks-are.html

debunkingdenialism.com/2012/08/11/the-widespread-abuse-of-heritability/#more-5129

debunkingdenialism.com/2016/04/30/mailbag-modern-high-throughput-genomics-versus-race-realism/#more-89403

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5J13sSto8

africaresource.com/sci-tech-a-business/genetics/528-race-intelligence-and-iq-are-blacks-smarter-than-whites

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

STANDING OVATION BEFORE THE MOVIE STARTED

BEST MOVIE EVER

They literally just made that oscarbait Selma movie. Why are they making another one?

Are there really not enough famous niggers out there?

Silence is going to win BP.

I don't know user. Can you think of anything happening in america right now that might motivate them to make movies about black revolutions?

I am fairly certain these two are the same person because this is the 2nd or 3rd time this thread has been posted this week, and every time it is responded to with these links

But they just made on about MLK specifically. Literally two years ago. They couldn't make on about Malcolm X or some shit? There's literally no other respectable famous niggers?

They'd never allow the raw deal to hit the silver screens

>yet another fucking reboot

Why would they want to make a film about a respectable nigger? The point of this propaganda is to cast villains as heroes and warp reality.

Op here, that post is not mine. Though he is supporting my bait.

Yet your whole board here is pretty much dedicated to the trash that Jewywood pumps out.

But at least you're aware of it I guess.

What's really fucked up is the history that white people hide from themselves. About the Ice Age and in fact how they became primal and rather primitive in their logic. There's soooo much damage in the past 500 years that they have caused on both mental and physical levels that it's just about impossible to reason with them. An example is Black Lives Matter.
I mean, I'm not stupid. There's white people out there that aren't crazy. They're just caught up in the 98% of that population of white supremecy. Some whites don't even know they're living in that bubble of hypocrisy and ignorance. They're usually young because discrimination of people because of pigment is definitely taught. Other's do know of their power of privilege and they hide like cowards behind their patriotism(cool white word for nationalism) and organized crime.

Is that fucking Crab Man? As in the My Name is Earl Crab Man?

UNDERRATED

BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL CAST

Oh and here I thought it were the Africans hunting Elephant and Rhinos to sell their tusks to the Chinese market to make medicin from it. I guess I was wrong. Fuck whities!

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

cry more whiteboy

>debunkingstormfags.blogspot.com

Sounds super legit.

It won't win best picture. It's too similar to 12 years a slave. Also Nat Turner is much too controversial of a figure.

WHY WOULD A MURDERER WHO DELIBERATELY KILLED CHILDREN BE A CONTROVERSIAL FIGURE

DONT BLACK LIVES MATTER TO YOU, FUCKIN RACIST CRAKKA HONKEY

Actual jew here. Level with me. Are you shilling for us, or are you just a putz that actually believes whatever we tell you?