WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

youtube.com/watch?v=MnOSNs9Tzoo

I doubt someone her age would know who Thrawn is.

Hey how old is she haha

As much as i think this show is utter fucking cancer, it's is nice to see my man back as canon.

Better than TFA at least.

New THRAWN book coming 2017 by Timothy Zahn himself

maybe now eufags will finally shut up

Not till we get Mara Jade back :)

>a reaction vid
Burn in hell faggot.

>muh kyle katarn
>muh mara jade
>muh dash rendar

It's not going to end

I want her to react to muh benis

Not until this:

4:30

It's nice and all but fuck that CG looks ugly

>dash rendar
Why would you want low-rent Han Solo?

So how old she is?

Ok, so. I don't YouTube much.

Do the people in the comments really feel this was her genuine reaction to the trailer and now ridiculously over-acted? Or are they just going along with her bullshit because they want to masturbate to her videos?

Stupid people and pedos. But seriously how old is she?

I never liked Thrawn, neither the character nor the books. Really overrated.

>are they just going along with her bullshit because they want to masturbate to her videos

bingo

I can't see why anyone would watch a reaction video since the uploader's reaction is far from genuine as long as they know they're being filmed.

>Mfw I first discovered that there's tons of fuckers on Youtube making money just by posting their reactions to episodes of anime or trailers for shit.

I can almost understand Let's Players being a thing. I mean, those guys are actually doing something, even if it's just playing a fucking video game. But literally just watching something and reacting to it? Is this monetizing that feeling people get when they convince a friend to watch something they like and are constantly looking over at them to see if they're enjoying it?

>pupils

Yeah this.. a bit weird