So I'm from the south I'm 30. I saw a shitty Honda broke down on the side of the rode...

So I'm from the south I'm 30. I saw a shitty Honda broke down on the side of the rode. It was this 19 year old hood black girl. With fucking purple blue and red hair. Her dad must have been a peacock or some shit but her Radiator busted. I have a heavy duty trailer I tould her to stay there I would go get it and pull her car to her place for her. She said thank you but she doesn't have any money I said don't worry about it just saw you were in trouble. She asked if she could ride cause she didn't want to be let there alone. So yeah sure on the way to my place she started be very flirty and started asking me if I was married if my wife would be mad I tould her not married just newly single. She just come out and asked if I have ever had a black girl I said no never thought of it. She didn't say a word after that. Got to my place hooked the trailer up started to leave. She said we aren't going inside? I said why? She said I have to use bathroom yeah fuck it whatever. I showed her bathroom she started flirting again long story short she wanted to gave pussy for me helping her. I have never wanted or even thought about fucking a nigger but I said to myself fuck it. She lowered her shirt took her bra off lifted her skirt took her panties off. I fucked her doggie. I have to admit it was the best pussy I have ever had. Her pussy was bushed up bad and it was gross feeling at first but when I got my dick in even with a condom is was amazing. I even tould her this nigger pussy was amazing best I've had. She said then fuck this tight nigger pussy cracker. Then moved her car to her fucking trailer in the ghetto she gave me her number said if I ever want her nigger pussy again just call her. Pic not related but looked a lot like her. She's 19 I'm 30 would you continue to use a 19 year old ghetto black chick as a fuck toy?

yes

No; If she let you use her that quickly, there's a good chance she'd do the same for anyone else.
Rather not stick my dick where dicks are a'plenty.

I feel bad I feel like I may be taking advantage of her you know. But she acts like she wants it

that's my fetish...

Yeah very true I was aware of that. Just never had that opportunity before so why not take it.

Haha yeah I have wondered how it would be to fuck one before but never cared too but it was right there so I did

Your new father in law

Yes. Anyone that says no is a virgin who is scared of being unfavorably compared to the other dicks she has taken.

Absolutely.

Like I said I feel bad I feel like I may be taking advantage of her you know. But she acts like she wants it

>free pussy on command
>not sure what to do

fucking chad

I guess I scared about getting a good nigger pregnant

Knock her up and never return. Little LeQuan will never know his real dad anyway.

>tould

keep $500 in an account. always.

If that happens just slowly break her into being a good housewife

Black women are more faithful and less likely to divorce if they marry a white dude.

She couldn't suck dick for shit though. But she can learn. Nigger pussy not bad at all. Very fucking nice really she didn't stink like I thought it would haha.

Dude she's 19 I'm 30

I don't care she's in the ghetto or black she's cool and smart girl just 19. I got the feeling she wanted a white guy and this way no one would know. That's more what I thought was going on just from some of the shit she said

>Ok im stealing this thread
>me and my two boys on the road friday night doing what we do
>see 2 black chicks at a bus stop young af like 18-19
>my buddy is a degenerate when it comes to just saying random shit to bitches
>stop by them tell em were about to get a bottle and smoke and drink
>didnt take long to convince them, they get in.
>take em for a little wreckless driving
>they say they wanna eat before we start drinking plus we just smoked a j
>friend suggests KFC sarcasticaly me and other friend dying trying to hold our laughter in (were racists but the funny kind and are racists among all our friends)
>we eat (kfc isnt bad) and i start driving again
>get a bottle pour drinks keep driving around smoking and drinking
>friend in the backseat has the aux cable puts on some random shit
>we ask em "do you girls know how to twerk?" nah we dont belive you show us bla bla
>they twerkin we grabbing ass now
>take em to this chill spot near a beach
>we all get down, music playing ,still drinking.
>shit gets hot, friend gets in the front seat one starts blowing him.
>me and my other friend get on mackin on the other she lifts up her skirt drops her panties
>my friends got no condom and even though the other friend had one he wasnt going to use didnt wanna give it to him just to be a dick

Part 2

>i start fucking her hes getting his dick sucked other friend is too
>friend in car nuts , other friend nuts and now both + other chick are just observing me fuck this girl giving the most akward comentary "your fucking her good im telling you your doing it good bro"
>other friend grabs his phone im laughing and fucking at this point he tells me to put my hands up like im riding a roller coaster , i do , he takes a pic
>anyways nut after getting concentration back
>we drop em off in middle of buttfuck nowhere
>get back in the car and i ask to see the pic
>the bitch was so dark that you could only see eyes he says dying of laughter " it looks like your fucking a creature bro "
>from that day on the act of getting out driving with the sole purpose of picking up easy girls is known to us as "creatures of the night" or simply "creatures"

I would make it a weekly thing

Yeah man fun experience she may have turned me into a black pussy hound I'm from south georgia so there is plenty. To choose from and I guess there easy. They want white dick too

Where's the picture?

Anything not black with a decent vehicle is "successful" in their eyes because any goldmouth with a benz is obviously a drug dealer and thats like a "been there done that" kinda thing for most of them

I dont have it anymore but its gotta be floating in one of my buddys phones

I guess but I guess I'm just going to destroy her 19 year old black pussy for awhile since I just got out of along relationship. This little 19 teen years old wants to fuck a grown man in going to fuck her like one. I'm going to ass fuck her my ex for 6 years never let me. I'm going to break her in fuck it right

Do it bro she was a gift from the universe to you , do your thing man , just drop her ass when she starts asking for money

Yeah see now you gotta show us the pic or we'll know you're full of shit.

Yeah I guess. She never talked about money on the way back she said it was fun and just text or call that we can be friends and I was hot and she's so excited so got to fuck me. Basically said text or call and she will come fuck is want she was meaning. No boyfriend no kids just lives with her mom. She has class tomorrow early college. But she was really wanted me to get to her Friday night because she wants me to fuck her in the back of my truck. I'm going too. My ass fuck her. Teach her to suck dick cum in her month. It will be fun. Never thought I would be fucking a 19 year old black chick though that like to be called a nigger

who, me?

Okidokes man if it helps you sleep better.

Ass fucking is more of an ego trip for me not my fav to be honest , but why in the truck take that bitch to a motel and fucking have your way with her get a bottle of jack and have a fun fuckin night

No

She's playing the ghetto lottery, hoping she'll get you to fuck her without a condom and collect child support or if she can't get you to do that, claim rape and try to get money from you in a civil suit while you go to jail.

Never. Trust. Them.

Idiot.

I think she has fantasies she wants I think I mean I can do that all night in the bed of my truck own farm land. I've just never ass fucked a chick all girls where scared I but this black bitch would love it.

I doubt it man she's seems cool and normal.

Alright i wont pop your bubble then haha have fun Sup Forumsro enjoy that shit

I've heard rappers talk about not trusting hoes, getting baited into traps

but they also lie about almost everything

point is its weird to make assumptions, we don't know her

She just texted me asking if her master needs her Friday night? Telling me that her car will be fixed tomorrow and if master needs her to please tell her. That master"s nigger slave is going to be waiting for his text Friday. HAHA this girl seems fun I think I may have hit the jackpot.

Dude she is 19 I am 30

Yeah, go for it. Pussy's pussy, just don't knock it up. Always wear a fucking condom and if she claims she's on the pill assume the bitch be lying.

ITT: beta virgins make up stories about having sex.

I am from the deep South and get embarrassed when I see shit like this. We have a great literary tradition but we also have a tradition of, you know, shitting on education.

What's wrong with just fucking her dude

kek

Hell yes. Only faggots would turn down good pussy.

Enjoy your AIDS

oh shit!!!!!!

she probably gave you AIDS

Yeah dude fuck dat pussy bro.

Yeah I'm terrified you got me.

You enjoy your life of no pussy

hell yeah nigga, COLONIZE that shit

cuz they can do shit that blackman will not take

She's 19 and wants sum fuc as well. Do it pussy.

Oooo yeah always there fault right never yours

more cause theyre naturally subservient to aryans lmao

Praise kek

pussy got em already soft he wil course out his mom 4 that pussy believe me hahahahah

>would you continue to use a 19 year old ghetto black chick as a fuck toy?

Hold on tight to that shit and never let it go. Who wouldn't take the option of having a personal cum dumpster?

no black bitch wants white kids r u crazy she aint no black chyna only black hoes that already took 23343 dicks do that cu white boyz r the only ones to fuck de blockho without rubber

You sir are a race traitor

Well I used a rubber. Looks like you need to use a dictionary and thesaurus.

Shocking response it doesn't effect me. I'm a grown ass man

im not englishfag i speak something else you fag you got my point right you no pussy getting fagot comes here on 4 chan telling he fucked a girl stupid bitch

If I ever called my black gf a nigger she would closed fist punch me...You are lucky bro enjoy it...Just be careful I've been robbed by blacks who seemed normal and polite but we're rest just casing my house and seeing what shit I had of value..Not saying she is but still

i bet the were fucking that bitch first and got mad because you stole the pussy

Oh I'm sorry I offended you. Well here's something else Ebonics is not a fucking language.

the country where is come from we dont speak english so fuck u and you ebonics

and by the way you could never offend me we r on the inet bitch

Yeah I know she doesn't seem like that plus I'm always at home and work the farm around my place it doesn't matter. I'm always locked and.loaded for a fight anyway

Yeah exactly we are on the internet. Your an amazing person. Your intelligence level is mind boggling.

Fuck yeah, just don't get the bitch pregnant.

yours more asking a bunch a fappers here 4 tips kill yourself bitch be running your life after 10 fucks

That goes for anyone though not just blacks you know.

>She said then fuck this tight nigger pussy cracker.
Make her your belly-warmer house nigger.

Go away troll grown ass man here. You are wasting your time.

Naw we can fuck and shit but that's all. Not seeing her or talking to her unless we meeting to fuck made up my mind.

Keep it up man

If this story was true it would be a dream to have a hood rat to fuck and then just part ways when I felt like it, but I like coloured women.

que sera sera

Also send pics

I will post some when she comes Friday. I doubt she would give a fuck if I took them

Better text your buddy faggot because otherwise your story didnt happen.

i mean if she's clean, sure why not. you've got a keeper