Who's divorced? Is life better or worse?

Who's divorced? Is life better or worse?

bumping for interest

I developed trust issues and a small bit of anxiety but on the bright side, I don't have to worry about getting cheated on at least...

in this age of society no. planet is being handed over to commies.

I mean no, I'm not divorced but the wife is being influenced by the psyp and stupid feminazi shit so she looking for it. I've started over with nothing before and I can do it again if it gets down to the wire... no she wont win I'll have given or burned most of it away. No one wins. I'm 30.

So much better. Worse decision I've made

This comment makes no sense

Explain?

Better, but no pussy.

Sorry getting married was the worst decision I ever made.

Mainly it was just such a pain in the ass to actually get divorced.

Separated and took like two years to finally finish it. Took 20 minutes to get married.

Come to think of it I have been divorced. VA law states if you cohabitate with the opposite sex for more than 7 years (paraphrasing) your technically married. I left. Best decision. Also got married too soon after. NOT smart.

Better. Not smart. It makes life more difficult if your significant other isn't on par with responsibilities and emotional stability. (Sorry for my typing, I'm relearning rules.

People usually get divorced for a reason so life is usually better post divorce.

Being 2017 there's really no incentive to get married accept for health insurance if there is an earning gap between the two.

Are there any actual benefits to being married?

Been divorced for 12 years now, I had my immediate fun because friends were still single or divorced also. Then you try to date serious, but if your not over issues from divorce , you will never trust totally. Trust me I have had many good women after , but never gave them a fair shot and always ended shitty. The longer you play that way the more you get set in ways and get real comfortable being alone. I will never marry again, not for any other reason than the convenience of it. there are common things all divorced go through, but results are all different, depending on kids and other shit. I was lucky or maybe unlucky, I was divorced before we had any kids, now that I'm in my40s I start to ponder the thought .

That you are in the military.

You see, there are these benefits things you get because you get offered a lot of shit and things you don't need nor use because you spend your life away on tour or doing jackshit on base so your wife can invite unkwon and strange negroes into the house to take these same things you will have to pay in the future.

And the future is the time to come so you don't have to pay it.

>A guy in the military explained it to me like that
>Fuck marriage
>Fuck standarized retardation

married 5 years, together 10 years, 3 kids. I'm 29, she's a who..30. she's 30.

anyway, she got a job, sucked dick in parking lots, i tried to work it out for a bit but then just cracked and divorced.

life? fucking better. way fucking better. fucked around a bit, reconnected with friends, had a lot of experiences, met a badass chick from belarus. best thing that ever happened to me.

Good shit pal

Why was she sucking dick in parking lots?

Nop OP, but usually being a slut id the reason.

honestly, i knew she had whorish habits, and everytime she had a job she would end up talking to dudes.. never more than that, really, but lots of talk.

anyway, she accepted a job that her friend got her at a car dealership, but i had to set the expectation that she would be quitting said job if she did anything stupid. find out she was blowin one of the dealers on the regular in the dealership lot, as well as in the lot for the apartments outside our neighborhood.

now she's divorced, fat, cant get a dude, struggling to pay bills, and I'm over here bangin a hot russian chick, have a great career, and a fuckload of money.

fuck marriage, never do it.

Never married but came close. Spent 6 years with a woman I loved. Was about 6 months away from popping the question when she had a mental breakdown and left. Slutted around for a while, then she tried coming back to me. Obviously told her to fuck off. It's been two years now, and honestly even when I remember the good times, the bad times were so much more often. I would never want to go back to that. Fuck that bologna. I'm way happier now. Sure getting laid is a bit harder, but then again I don't really put in any effort. When I try I get laid. Have the benefit of not having to cater to a dumb bitch all the time too.

life is a lot better like you cant even imagine however from time to time when you argue with your current gf or just feel lonley you will feel like shit and think that you missed out cos you divorced the fucking blood sucking cunt

The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.

depending on what you mean, happiness and freedom waaaaay better, money-wise obviously worst.

exactly this.
>>can confirm.

Marriage is bullshit, and its even more bullshit to get divorced.