Any medifags on here? What the fuck is wrong with my foot??

Any medifags on here? What the fuck is wrong with my foot??

Did you step in nerve gas?

CHOP YOUR LEG BEFORE IT EXTENDS TO THE BRAIN

Not that i know of.

Your feet are too moist from wearing shoes all day. Take a shower. Stop wearing shoes. Run in dirt. Fuck greentext.

athletes foot, go to a doctor and get some strong cream it looks pretty bad, or you can get some pool chlorine and then put that in a bucket of water and soak your foot in it for like 5 minutes every day until it goes away.

ur just fat

Get a knife and peel it off. You'll be fine

Hypaderpadosis

get to the doctor, one that specializes in infectious diseases

trench foot...

Cool. Peel it.

Am i kill?

Chlorine is overkill. Get apple cider vinegar.

Looks like trench foot

Perfect

thats trench foot nigga

Your feet get way too sweaty in your shoes/socks all day. When you are at home go barefoot. Make sure you wash them well in the shower.

trench foot, its a symptom of aids

Nothing is really happening.

Definitely athletes foot. I have it pretty much all the time but no where near as bad as you have it. It's not the worst I've ever seen. Its bad, but not horrible. Keep that shit dry OP. Clean socks you dirty bum.

/thread
you're good OP

are you me?

that looks like the beginnings of trench foot. What , have you been stuck in a trench Gallipoli? Change your socks and keep your feet dry. It can take a couple months to rectify itself.

gang green

LOL is that cheese

trench foot or lots of plantar warts.

my feet looked worse than that for a couple weeks when i got a fuckton of warts. wore duct tape on the bottom of my fet for a few days and it all peeled off, hadn't had a problem since

Dude, you stood for too long with wet boots and unless you let it dry it's gonna look like this.
Wash your feet correctly and dry them completely with a hairdryer or something.

AIDS

gangrene* you ignorant fuck

If you want me to be

hi i am not a medicine or anything
but it looks like your foot was wet at that part like when you're in a bath tub for too long as a supple young boy
it's probably just moist dead skin (our surface skin is all dead) and you can peel it off

>the American Healthcare system
goddamnit OP
timestamp your goddamn foot

cheese grater and post ya queer.

I can fap to this

You need to amputate your foot. That is irreversible white fungus.

Here's my left foot...

dubs and first correct diagnosis

Rare South American fungal infection. You are fucked. soz..

foot cancer

dumb fuck dry them off

Dead skin is all. You do a lot of hiking and have those spots on your feet rub against the insides of your footwear?

I'm an emergency responder. My job literally requires a fuck ton of foot work.

>literally requires a fuck ton of foot work.
>literally fuck ton of foot work
>literally

Congratulations!

You have pitted keratolysis my friend.

pitted keratolysis, 100%

Its obviously cancer, say your goodbyes op

>pitted keratolysis mind

samefag gtfo

You have Toelio 100%

you're making me scratch the fuck outta my head right now.

nah just two correct people.

adding to the samefag list

Go to a doctor

Is it really that hard to believe two people independently arrived at the same conclusion and posted it within a second of each other?

to wet. let that shit air out

yes. I'm also now adding you to the samefag list (which is )

Pitted keratolysis

Then post video of you eating the skin.

>Here's my left foot...
>Left foot
>Left
Want to know how I know that you're retarded?

No vid, but am eating.

you're a fucking oddball

cut it off before the infection spreads

Because i used the word "left" to describe something on the left side of my body?

Well, there's the answer. Go get some moleskin and cover that shit after you remove it. Shit, duct tape works too.

This

All that shit is, is dead skin you're fine, but its pretty awesome to scrape off mad satisfying.

Godspeed OP

Just chewing and chewing...

have fun foot skin is wicked tough m8

You have aggressive athletes foot, keratin in your feet is being consumed.

See a doctor. This is painful after you take the weakened skin off, exposing the dermis.

If it itches, and then burns after scratching, it's what I said it is.

>1. bucket to soak feet in.
>2. warm/hot water.
>3. 10oz. ammonia.
>4. 10oz. bleach.
>5. mix thoroughly.
>6. some fumes will occur. this is normal, and fine.
>7. put on some tunes.
>8. soak feet for 2 hours.

peel nd record it pls

Looks like a minor case of trench foot. seen many cases of this.. I highly recommend soaking your feet in warm soapy water for 15 min a day and blot drying... DO not put socks or foot where on for 3 days.. When you do start using foot where change your socks mid way through the say and allow a 10 to 15 min breathing brake during your lunch with no foot where with in a week you will notice the skin falling off and under skin looking better keep airing and washing daily and it will go away... There are creams you can buy otc but they have the same rate as doing that you have for free.... Hope this helps ya some and dude better boots or foot where that allows air in will do wonders...

>left hand
>writing isnt mirrored
>bottom of right foot
>"left foot"

just scratch that shit off
I scratch off the dead skin of my feet in the shower almost every night

sorry been drinking do put foot where on for 3 days or socks and allow the soaks and air to do its job... again been drinking been a fu week,,, hope this helps ya and sorry for the typos

>"some fumes will occur. this is normal, and fine"
lol

How did you take the photo? Unless you somehow bent your foot out to the left, whilst also resting it on the left leg, and took the picture by hyper extending your left arm. If I'm wrong then I apologise.

But I've drawn you a picture to help explain my point

this
I had athletes foot as well OP and it cleared it up in about a week

kek ....will he wake

Chlorine gas. It's like a ten year pack a day habit all in five minutes.

That looks like AIDS

*hyperextending your right arm.
Fuck, you've got me doing it now!

u didnt label left and right op might not understand

I had this before just drench your feet in alcohol, where dry socks, and wash your feet regularly like once every day during shower it should go away in a week.

kek'd

Change your fucking socks you slav

med fag again checking in DO NOT USE Alcohol! This will dry your skin out with will not help but hinder your recovery... Use Plain None sentid soap, Wash daily 15 min warm water soaks and change socks ever 8 hours or so if your in foot where that dose not breath make sure to where foot where why you sleep or why your off duty and or not have to have foot where on... This will clear up in a week or less if you follow these instructions.. If it dose not clear up with in a week or start to sow signs or it getting better see your dr or clinic they can give you creams to speed recovery... FYI proper socks that wick moisture away and foot where will prevent further causes of any foot issues... on top of proper care.. do not reuse socks and wash feet in the shower every time you shower min of three times a week..