It's time we take a stand gentlemen and stop being cucks, accepting women that have already been defiled

It's time we take a stand gentlemen and stop being cucks, accepting women that have already been defiled

That fucking hashtag is too long.

Also, I'm agaisnt sluttiness and irresponsible disease spreading. Not for sexual naivety.

Had you ever fucked virgin girls? It's basically fucking a dead fish.

LOL I met this girl and she was ultra virgin, wouldnt even show tits. I left for a year. and came back she had a boyfriend but dropped him as soon as I came back and she wasnt a virgin any more. I fucking said this to her, and I swear to god she started telling me she only had sex like 3 times the whole year an trying to explain herself... it was pathetic.

also this, virgins fucking suck. and not the fun kind either.

Virgins are prudish whores, even though it might seems impossible.

Oh yeah.. the virgins who are liberals not even doing it for religious reasons. are always whores. huge teases mainly. always seem to have this flock of neckbeards ready to defend them at all times. amirite?

good idea mr. islam

Catholic much?

>Abrahamic religions unite

catholic girls are best.. that whole no condom thing is right up my ally.. never use a condom, always cum inside of them. like a champ.
>still no kids tho.

But virgin pussy are so tight it feels way better

Yeah, either that or they save their virginity for marriage and offer up you the hershey highway.
Ftw

a tight pussy without a girl who knows how to use it is worthless tho

No, I'm not going to pressure women into not having sex with who they want. It's their choice.

Try again opfag

I have a 7 inch dick, with a 5.8 inch girth. finding tight pussy isn't that hard, and anything super tight is a boner killer, feels like ur dick is a watermelon and her pussy is a class of middleschoolers trying to put rubber bands around it to bust it in half with said rubber bands.

I prefer sex with unmarried chicks though, and am old enough to know I don't particularly want marriage. What does your platform have to offer me?

People are typically sexually active by the time they are like 16. Stop being a neckbeard virgin and accept that people have sexual histories and that's part of life. Grow up.

I agree, but what the fuck does this even mean?
>What does your platform have to offer me?

I always tell people "if a girl is not going to enhance my life in some way that I cannot do on my own, she's not worth marriage." I'm 23.

My wife had an intact hymen on our wedding night. She bled every time we had sex for about the next 10 days. Eventually I had to give her a few days off to heal.

I'm asking for her to get a hymenoplasty for our 10 year anniversary. She's like wtf, sex was painful as hell for weeks! She'll do it though.

>Stop being a neckbeard virgin and accept that people have sexual histories and that's part of life. Grow up.

A sluts feminist damage control weapon on Sup Forums. Does not surpass the Metal Gear.

It basically means "what can you tell me that I would agree with?"

No, that's a pretty healthy outlook actually. I think we're looking at the Dunning-Kruger effect in action here.

Go back to /r9k/with your fucking autistic screeching. I want them slutty, and well trained if possible.

That attitude is why you will die alone. That redpill shit doesn't work in real life

>I want aids.

you should hang out at truck stops... there are some fine "ladys" there for you...

You stupid fuck. The cross through the diamond and the word NO in front of it produces a double negative... #NoHymenNoNoDiamond

Dude. I know it might be sad to point this out but you might be sterile.

I'm 45, do you have any idea how fucking rare it is to find a woman within 10 years of my age that is a virgin?

>hymenoplasty
So... this is a thing?

Why marry a whore, when I can just fuck her and save money instead?

Who wants a bitch who likely fantasizes about somebody else's dick anyway?

It's simple guys. You fuck bitches, you don't fucking marry them. If that means you never marry, oh well.

It's a waste of money anyway.

Pussy tightness is most genetics, it has a lot to do with the size of their pelvis. The only real difference with a virgin pussy is the hymen, which you wouldn't really feel anyway. I don't know where this whole "pussies get looser the more cocks that have been in them" myth came from. That's retarded if you have even a passing understanding of basic anatomy.

This is the opinion of a man who is actually getting pussy.