I have a ball of shit stuck to my ass hair. How do I remove it?

I have a ball of shit stuck to my ass hair. How do I remove it?

>Pic not related

Pic very much related, you mean

shower you fucking neckbeard

Take a hot bath/shower, and just rub it inbetween your fingers. It'll basically melt and go down the drain. It's gross, but it works.

Remember to not go too hot that it gets uncomfortable.

I shower twice a day. What is that going to do for me?

How big is it?

Twice a day is unhealthy... Once per two days is fine, unless you live in a pig sty. Showering twice a day can damage your hair by taking away oils. That's the reason your hair is so wiry.

Around an inch in diameter maybe.

Also, checked

Just do and you'll be fine.

I don't live in a clean place and I'm outside often.

Immediate surgery is needed. If left too long infection could spread through your entire excretory system.

You will need scissors, bright LED light and a mirror.

To cut it out? I mean, it's been there for months and I've been fine.

WHY ARE YOU ONLY NOW DEALING WITH IT IF IT'S BEEN THERE FOR MONTHS?!??! ARE YOU RETARDED!??!

It hasn't been a problem, so I haven't thought much of it.

I'm sure I'll be fine.

OP, cut away the hair surrounding it. Do this carefully, as not to cut yourself. A cut in this area can be infected very easily. Once you've got the majority of hairs gone. You can take a hot shower or bath and roll it around in your fingers or simply pull it out. It'll break off into chunks, and it'll be messy, but it can go down the drain. Once you've done this, make sure to clean the area very thoroughly.

The trips give good advice! KEK CONFIRMS THE GOOD ADVICE!

OK OK.. yes cutting instruments could be dangerous. Just to be safe.. get some peanut butter and or Jelly and saturate the afflicted area. Next find a hungry dog or barnyard animal and allow them to nibble it away naturally.

It's called a dingleberry and it's too complicated to explain here

Is it bad?

I know the term. But is it bad to have it?

OP is an animal!

Yes. Get rid of it. It's gross as fuck.

I'm not a nigger

It's gross, but is it harmful?

Actually many African tribes proudly grow their ass hair to great length. Long ass hair with many rows of dingleberries is a sign of youth, fertility and healthy digestion.

Considering African tribes do it, it can't be that healthy

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8 GG no re

It can be harmful in some cases. Since none of us can get a view of it, we can't say.

I mean, I've had nothing really bad happen there. I'm not worried about it, just curious

Let it grow like nature intended! Proudly display it in public without fear or apprehension! It's a part of who you are!

Just use a lighter to burn the surrounding hair off.

Might as well shoot himself