Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

It's been a few years since I last lurked here, let's see if you still have some decent advice.

I have recently found the locations of a few rub n' tugs in my city and I plan to stake out a few and grab some good pictures of men going in and their cars/license plates.

I will then find out which ones are married (the most difficult task but I'm confident). The next step is to anonymously send them the photos with instructions that I will expose them to their wives unless they pay me.

I haven't figured every detail out and I was hoping to get a few pointers from you sick fucks.

tl;dr I want to blackmail married men who get rub n' tugs for $$$

A photo of a car parked at a massage center doesn't mean shit. You'll get laughed at.

or maybe it will solidify women's ideas about their husbands

No, its a pretty valid idea. Nobody goes there to get a fuckig massage

Why would you do this? Dudes can't even get handies anymore without a worthless unemployed shit trying to get them for their ducketts? Kill yourself

Also a photo of them going in. Private investigator style

I am employed; salary, benefits, 401k, bonuses. But I'm low level sales and it's not enough. They're scumbags anyways

He could just as well take pictures of the men themselves entering and leaving the building. Like their wives won't know what's going on when they see those pictures.

You are a superior human

They're really sketchy places too, no sign out front on some. If he wanted a real massage then he would go to a fucking Hand & Stone or some shit

ha

Naw. They're just run-of-the-mill guys. You, on the other hand...

A group tried that at some brothels here in Switzerland. They all ended up in jail.

Finally a decent thread these are rare

you're literally the biggest piece of shit. I hope you get your fucking teeth knocked out.

We'll be your narcissistic supply OP! Don't worry

I'm not claiming moral high ground here to be honest I'm a piece of shit. I just wanna be like Mike Ehrmantraut and stake people out and make a ton of money doing sketchy shit.

Make sure you get a picture of him talking to the girl. You also should get a photo of the car parked with the hotel in the picture. That's all you can really get without being in the room yourself. If you can get any monetary transaction obviosly that would be great to have as well.

Just sit outside their house and see how many cars they have. If there's a minivan or kid's things then it's guaranteed they have a wife.

The issue with blackmail is they may outright refuse knowing you could always come back for more and never end the cycle. They're willing to try and weather whatever shit you rain on their life. You have to have a way of assuring them that it's done when they pay. Maybe polaroids or something. Idk honestly.

My first pointer is that blackmail is highly illegal. So staying anonymous is going to be an absolute requirement. Be aware that their are private detectives who help solve issues like blackmailing for a living. You're going to have to beat people who do this sort of thing professionally, potentially.

The best way to do this is to cut in a stooge, but then you're relying on him not fucking you over, which for a blackmail stooge doesn't seem the wisest move.

A better option would be to blackmail the rub n' tugs themselves. If they turn you in, they go out of business.

I live in North Carolina, fucking Bible Belt high horse. I also plan to be heavy on the anonymity cause I don't want these guys to fucking kill me

>*there

Fourth beer.

That's what I drink when my throat feels dry

LOL 4 beers he said

blackmailing johns isn't going to get you rich.

It will, however, get you fucking shot.

I will give them VERY little time to think or plan. Deadline to pay me or I reveal them. I will do it too I don't like to make idle threats

there's a reason why the mafia doesn't kill someone that owes them money right away.

If they fucking kill them, they'll never get their money.

If you reveal them right away, they have no motivation to pay you. But they do have plenty of motivation find you and fucking put a bullet between your eyes.

see how that works?

Noted. I'm doing it for both the thrill AND the money. But I am a highly cautious person and detailed planner. Thanks for the refresher on my safety, I get caught up sometimes

I would assume you also make small grammatical errors too. Reminder that being an alcoholic isn't anything to be proud of.

Regardless of the deadline, all it takes is one to go to the police, and then you have professional detectives on you instead of private ones.

Upon reflection, if you want to become a supervillian, the smartest decision would be to blackmail the establishments for a cut of the profit. As I illustrated, if they turn you in, they lose their business.

Second point of order: Don't be greedy.

Noted. The deadline is a pressure point to make them panic and act to my wishes. But you're right, I reveal them and I get no money. How else can I pressure them? Like a kidnapper would mail a finger, what do I do?

I'm beginning to side with you on this. I don't know the laws on these places in my city/state so I will do some research. But solid evidence would require me to have a body cam or something? But I'll be naked. I don't know how I would get anything substantial

If you're really set on going after Johns instead of the establishment, you've already said it yourself. Slip a questionable, but not immediately damning photo under their door. Something they can explain away to a spouse, but enough to let them know you mean business.

I don't know, man. I'm not giving you anymore advice.

It's a horrible idea.

You're obviously not married, so you have no idea the rage that this will cause.

Trust me, a man who thinks he's going to lose everything has nothing to lose.

And you don't want to be on the losing end of something like that.

Dipshit, this is going to work a MAXIMUM of three times. Let's say you find a dude with some real money. Seems like a good score for you. Sadly, if he decides to ignore you and you expose him, that fucker may lose half his shit in a divorce and have a SERIOUS reason to track you down and murder you.

Explain that it's your fetish to have your willy wanked while you're clothed. Skip the rub, go right for the tug. Of course, they'll probably be able to identify you very easily this way, but only your face. I doubt a rub and tug will have the muscle to track you down based on that, and do anything about it. If you're not intelligent enough to figure out a way to get explicit proof of wrong-doing, you shouldn't be attempting this.

That makes sense and I realize the implications of my actions. I'm not robbing some punk teenager for lunch money, I'm extorting a grown man for a couple thousand and threatening his marriage.

I like the way you think OP. There's one problem with this though. You haven't put enough thought into this to justify the risk. First you have to think about every possible result or scenario that acting on this could get into/become. The longer you prepare on these possibilities that you can think of, the more likely it will be that you'll succeed. But even with all these scenarios that you can come up with, it'll still be maybe 10 percent of the actual amount. It would even be better to do this with multiple people; together you can think of a lot more possible results, and thus reducing the risk even further. You can't trust anyone though, ESPECIALLY with something like this.

Maybe you should clone yourself and do this with your clones. Although your clones will probably screw you over too, since they're replicas of your personality.

Good luck and best wishes,

James Cameron

Fair enough, I just didn't think about this in the least because the difficulty level is higher. I would need to investigate the place myself and ACTUALLY get a rub n' tug and go from there. This seems like something I need to work my way up to

I used to cheat on my wife and I promise you a man will work harder at maintaining his lies than anything else he's ever worked on. You may get laid a few times, but if you get caught you'll wish you had never come up with this plan.

I haven't looked into any anonymous money transferring methods yet - anybody know of a solid way for them to pay me without it tracing back to me?

Welcome to crime my son. It takes practice. Another option would be to stick a microphone up your ass, and get verbal confirmation of the location and transaction. Research, preparation, and yes, going to the place a few times before you attempt to get enough proof to threaten them with will be absolutely necessary if you don't wish to be sodomized by Bubba.

Consider that you have an adequate life right now, and have no real reason to take this kind of risk.

You're just grumpy because you've just realized that you can't handle your liquor.

e-currency or cash dead-drops are pretty much your only options.

Adequate is comfortable and nice. I want some god damn thrill and some money to go with it. I used to steal shit constantly as a teen but the high risk / super low reward got old

Lol I'm in NC, where are the parlours? I could use a good handy

This guy gets it.

You'll need a deadman's switch to release the info in case one of them actually comes after you.

Also, after you contact your first victim, you can't go back to that rub n tug anymore. Too easy to get caught.

I want to avoid cash dead-drops. I would fully expect the guy to camp-out and wait for me. I want to do e-currency that can't be traced back to me.

Not true, there are woods directly across from it where I would hide in the shadows and take my good zoom camera. I never park near the place - always park away and walk. I've thought that much through

That being the case, god bless and good luck. You can pay me back by dumping a couple of hundred bucks every month on some poor sap begging on Sup Forums.

There are some dead-drops that can't be staked. Ones that move, for instance. Again, if you're not creative enough to find a way to actually get your hands on the money, you don't deserve it.

Eventually one of them is going to come after you. The first place they'll stake out is the rub n tug. Going back to the same one is just asking to get caught.

I appreciate what I've read so far and the wise words of caution. The general message I have received is "If you can't do it yourself then you deserve the consequences." I will consider all of this and maybe I can one day extort the parlors themselves.

I will be sure to return and update you guys as a thank you for your input!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Good look my friend