/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General, kiss ya sister edition

Post lineups, league size, score.

Do I have a chance lads? I'm on the left, 12 team standard. Hopkins don't fail me now.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000727497/article/dolphins-arian-foster-announces-retirement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are screwed. This one will be a laugher.

Up 22 in ESPN PPR

I have nobody tonight, he has Demaryius Thomas left.

Should I be nervous?

I'm 80% sure you're going to be okay fampai.

I can't see Denver chucking it too much and if they do it will probably be to Sanders.

who's playoff hopes already over? 2-5 coming in

My pic in OP, 1-5 here. So much for that $50 buy in.

5-1 in both of my leagues, will be 6-1 for sure tomorrow in one and possibly 6-1 in the other ( if this works out).

It's been a good season.

Im down 4 points in ppr league.

I have Emmanuel Sanders left.

Am i safe?

should definitely have it unless he dies on his way onto the field

Quick, I need 5 points to win. Standard scoring.

Who's more likely to get it, D Thomas or Sanders?

Me on left, 10 team 0.5 ppr.

Who's gonna win senpai

You'll probably take it

Hope so. Negative D/ST scores are a fucking meme though. At least its not as bad as the user with the Panthers when they """""scored"""" negative 15 a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I have Buff D as well. Zero flat in yahoo though.

>tfw two weeks ago traded demaryius thomas and melvin gordon for obj and mark ingram, and legarrette blount for amari cooper like a master tradesman
>tfw almost felt bad for those fools last week when obj and amari tore it up
>tfw the players traded away scored 55.5 points plus whatever demaryius scores tonight and my players svored a combined 20
>tfw I lost my matchup because of legarrette's 25 points
>tfw when depression and suicide

>trading away Melvin
>falling for the OBJ meme

Newfag here, playing on ESPN. What do I do, look for statpadders?

To that guy asking last night if its safe to drop Foster. Yes it is because he's retired now

lel its true
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000727497/article/dolphins-arian-foster-announces-retirement

>mfw snagged Quincy and D Adams for Foster and Kerley

>traded away Gordon

El
Em
Ay
Oh

>RB2 with RB1 upside for a WR2
>Giving away a consistent RB like Gordon for anything but DJ/Zeke

>Been super anal about using my waivers this season
>Currently sitting at 3rd
>Decide to pull the trigger on Ajay
>Only two people with higher priority are retarded and wont go for him
>Arian Foster announcer his retirement
>Now the warning sirens will go off for them

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Iceland if you're gonna play this game like a cold statistician you can't get all emotional over one week in October. You made the right moves, Melvin is a TD meme and OBJ is still a target machine.

Rate my muscular performance this week

You're right. Melvin was a 2 ypc touchdown babby, Legarrette was supposed not to do shit after Brady returned, and Demaryius has a terrible quarterback. And shitty hands.

Nice meme team, bro

>team boypussy

Lads I need some help/advice. I'm already looking for a week 9 streamer to replace Tom Brady. These are my options unless someone drops a QB on the waiver (but I don't think that'll happen.

Do I just pick Flacco and hope for the best? Is there a better option that I'm not seeing. Do I pick up Romo and hope he gets a start?

Maybe Trevor Semen cause the Oakland D is nearly nonexistent

Kaepernick might not be a terrible choice. He's been pretty solid for fantasy because of his running and the Saints obviously don't play defense

Here's my week 9 projections. I'd say Tanny is your best option.

thanks senpai

A lot of the available QBs actually have good matchups. It might come down to who's defense I think will screw up the most.

You get more points from touchdowns than yards. Chargers are in the red zone a lot. Gordon leads the league in all purpose touchdowns. TD meme is exactly what you want in fantasy

Lamar, noooooo

10 team 1ppr trade Marshall and Maclin for Amari Cooper? Mac has been on my bench all season.

Yeah, I do that. Maclin is trash right now.

Need Lamar to get about 19 more points. I hate fantasy... Losing to an inactive girl who is third behind me at second place.

Hopkins I need 9 more points out of you

Pls.

>got memed on by Jeremy Hill and the Giants D

Wow, I actually feel bad for you. Sorry bro.

So your argument is that this San Diego offense made up of Terrell Williams, Travis Benjamin, a bad offensive line and a geriatric Antonio Gates will continue to get to the red zone at a historical rate?

I mean, we're just about half way through the season. It's a little too late to say it's just a fluke.

I just realized that I drafted seriously and have now have had 2 players that are retired on my roster
sums up my season

That's not my argument at all. My argument is that I would rather have a guy that gets 2 TD's a game and 50 rushing yards than someone that gets 100 rushing yards and no TD's

And yes they will. The hardest defense they have left to face is the broncos and they already moved the ball well on them.

>I would have won if I played Wallace and Booker.
Who woulda thought?

>I drafted Allen Robinson
Fuck Blake Bortles

I actually traded for him...

If my post ends in doubles the Toxins will come back to win, including dragons to Hopkins and Fuller.

Thankfully we have actual statistics on this.

Red zone attempts per game leader on October 24 (End of season)

2016: San Diego 4.7 (??)
2015: Cincy 4.7 (3.5)
2014: Indy 4.9 (3.6)
2013: Denver 4.7 (4.3)
2012: NYG 4.6 (3.9)
2011: New Orleans 5.1 (4.6)
2010: San Diego 4.2 (3.7)
2009: New Orleans 5.4 (4.2)
2008: Arizona 4.7 (3.9)
2007: Indy 5.0 (4.2)
2006: San Diego 4.2 (3.8)

That means they'll probably finish the season with .4 to 1.3 less Red Zone attempts per game than they currently have. To get to that number they have to average in between 2.4 and 4.0 per game for the rest of the season. If it's closer to 4 Melvin can maybe average a TD a game, but if it's closer to 2.4 it'll be more like a TD every other game which basically makes him Matt Jones, Todd Gurley or CJ Anderson.

But as the other user pointed out they have an aging gates, Hunter Henry and subpar WR's to work with in the endzone. It's clear that Gordon is going to be a priority target in the red zone as shown by his stats

8 team league, but it's 2 QB. I have Luck and Palmer.

Should I drop Palmer and start streaming?

Jameis, Semen, [Browns QB], and angry Fitzpatrick are available

go go team stanford
pick up dat hogan

I like crab legs the most out of that pile of poo

>I could use another WR with byes coming up.

>Steve Smith Sr got dropped this week and is on the waiver wire.

>Is he worth using a number 1 priority to get when waiver requests go thru on Wednesday?

>PPR

>was down in one league with Miller and Thomas left to play
>was up in one league with my opponent only having Miller left to play
>won in the first league by 2
>won in the second league by 3
>mfw

He's got a bye week 8

>down by 10
>have Hopkins
>Brock Lobster is a fraud of a quarterback robbing the Toxins
>ishygddt
>Hopkins gets me 3 points and now I'm 1-6 in my money league

Fantasy is the best I love it so much.

>mfw I started Hoyer and Meredith and still beat the 1st place team in my league

Thank you Based AJ Green

the key is to play in multiple leagues, so that when one team inevitably shits the bed, you can just talk about the team(s) that are doing well

>tfw you're doing awful in your work league but killing it in your friends league
What is the tougher league though, a 12 team standard scoring or 10 team 0.5 ppr?

>opponent talked shit about the Giants D/ST putting up 20 points in the morning game
>my face when nearly instant karma was on my side

I think 12 man is more difficult just because the waiver wire is usually thinner

>dropmaryius thomas

is latavius murray worth blowing a #3 waiver wire on? I have CJA, jamaal, and james white.

I fucking LOST by 3.8 points
FUCK MASON CROSBY AND HIS MISSED PAT AND BLOCKED FG
FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKKKKK
MY TEAM IS NOT WORTHY OF A 2-5 RECORD

Ryan Mathews or Tevin Coleman week 8?

Should I drop Matt Jones and pick up Thompson? Also guess I should just drop Lacey since he's done for the year

>tfw started Frank Gore over Lamar Miller this week

BLITZ ALL NIGHT

Lacy might come back, but it'll be so late in the year it wont matter for fantasy. I already dropped Jones in one of my leagues. He's just a fumble machine

Drop Chris Hogan and Kerley?

BLITZ ALL NIGHT

Convince me not to drop A-Rob for my kicker's bye week. I'm thinking he's a sunk cost and dead weight.

Forgot the bench screenshot, my starters are not up for consideration.

I mean week 9 and beyond

Week 1: Barnidge 0
Week 2: Barnidge 5.5
Week 3: Witten 3.5
Week 4: Pitta 3
Week 5: Ertz 5
Week 6: Fleener 23
Week 7: Henry 2

I don't care if future generations think I was a pedo I'm getting "Fuck tight ends" inscribed on my tombstone.

I squeaked by with a 1 point win this week. Currently 3-4 with the most points in the league. I'm fucking winning the god damn championship and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

I'm streaming D/ST in a 10 man league, standard defense scoring

I've mostly been picking up a team that plays the jets, sometimes a week or two in advance if I have an extra slot

Should I continue that and pick up Cleveland this week? Or take the lions against the texans after tonights game

pick up virgil green, my buddy works on the staff and says they are prepping to give him atleast 8 targets next week

HELP!

I need to drop John Brown and add someone. I have Hilton, Maclin and Cooper. The latter two are kinda disappointing me. Do I pick up Davontae Adams or Michael Thomas? Standard scoring.

michael thomas is a fucking beast

Michael Thomas. Adams has had one great game and a handful of mediocre games. Thomas is tied with Cooks for looks.

>tfw when you start Sanders over Montgomery
>tfw when you start gilly over Hill or Devontae Booker
>tfw fuck OBJ

>Ajajaiy is still on waivers
>Last in waivers this week

>michael thomas is available on his waiver wire and he took the time out of his day ask if he should pick him up
i'm absolutely dumbfounded

>picked up Ajajyayay week 2
>doesn't do anything for 3 weeks
>drop him for Bilal Powell
>decide a day later my bench spot would be better used keeping Dion Lewis so I drop Powell
>mfw

Don't just drop him. Trade him.

Drop your fucking kicker

Drafted Ajayi in three separate leagues because I knew (as did everyone) that Foster would get hurt. He did, and got thrown into a meat grinder of a backfield in a pathetic offense, so I ended up dropping him in all for some streamer. God fucking dammit.

This

I started something like 2-6 last year in my big money league with the most points in the league, most points scored against. I ended up winning the ship, and dominated every playoff team. 6 teams made the playoffs in that league, but still. Having such a bad record allowed me to stack my already stacked roster to domination. I think I won out. Point is, never give up I guess. Also squeaked by on 1 point this week. Hello 6-1

>inb4 stat change

The Lions can't stop anyone and neither can Cleveland. I wouldn't stream either. In a ten team league, there has got to be better options, no?

Somebody in my league dropped the Panthers D. Are they even worth picking up? They seem pretty shit this year.

Maybe if you are rostering the Colts or the Raiders or some shit, otherwise you are probably better off streaming. That secondary is atrocious. They have a pretty terrible schedule ROS too. Oakland, Arizona, SD, KC, Saints, Falcons to name a few

Which kicker would be better for Rest of the Season?
>Steven Hauschaka
>Dan Bailey

Bailey's back problems concern me, but Hauschaka looked like a meme the other night

Don't bother. Arizona will shred them next week

matt ryan or drew brees

>fourth highest scoring team in the league
>2-5
Worst of all it's the league I share with my wife and she is now 7-0

>Montgomery with RB eligibility

Shit I don't have a fucking spot for him though. Might have to drop my kicker and see if I can get a 2 for 1 trade done this week.

Am I fucking myself by streaming Dak if I already have Zeke and Dez and the iggles D goes super saiyan again?

Will Dez even play?

Who is the flavor of the week receiver if he doesn't?

I would look at other QB options myself. I know its not a great week for streaming QBs though so it depends on who's available

Flavor of the week WRs this week are Adams and obviously Montgomery if nobody has grabbed them in your league, Crowder if Reed is still out and Russell Shepard who is the new Tampa starter replacing Vincent Jackson. Also Marquis Lee might also be worth a look if you're desperate.

>allowing women to participate in fake sporting events
you get what you deserve you emasculated little prick