Whatcha smoking tonight guys? pic related here

Whatcha smoking tonight guys? pic related here

how many a day is safe you think? im around diesel exhaust a good bit at work, like a truck idilibg in a closed buildibg, is that worse than a cigarette?

You should where a mask I smoke the same thing there not safe but I just don't give a fuck

Good ol' Camel turkish royals. Only the best cancer for these lungs.

Smokin the good stuff today

Just discovered this nice things. Much better than Crushes.

I remember buying the Camel non filters in cigarette machines for 75 cents. That was back in the late 70's.

>outside smoking Marlboro Reds with some buds
>friends mom comes out to smoke too
>pulls out a pack of these
>mow she turns to us and says "you should all be smoking these, they're less harsh so they're better for you"
>mow when didn't know they were Marlboro blacks with a menthol filter.

fucking autocorrect
>>mfw

Winston red 100s

Smoking is for queers

Thank

I just smoke them because I like the taste better than camel crushes...

turkish royal smoker reporting in. Best cigs money can buy, they dont have them anywhere though

That mindset always weirded me out. I used to smoke and think like that. Now, I kinda play paranoid catchup vaping super strong indica kushes. Believing the cannabanoids I softly replace the cigs with, will exterminate any potential [non-genetic] cancerous cells. I'm high af.

tobacco rolling cigars vs industrial cigars

wich do you prefer? why?

i fuckin love the camel crushes so i'll have to give those a try

Really? They're literally in every store around here.

I personally like the NXT more than Crushes. One of my buddies recommended them to me.

parliament light 100s

Nothing tonight. I'm quitting and smoke one about once or twice a week anymore. It gets easier to not smoke once you break the habit. Then the cravings are rare.

I haven't smoked in 3 weeks and already food tastes better and I can now take yuge bong rips AND go up and down stairs like The Flash.

ama

I still smoke because I'm not a quitter. The only thing I've ever quit was quitting.

Your moms stanky meat flaps

is smoking like a pack every two weeks gonna give me canca

No. But you won't stay like that. Seems to be a pack-a-day minimum with long term smokers. I know I used to do the same.

Yep, cancer of the dickhole

Right now those new Camel Silvers, but anyone here ever have these? They are the fucking bomb.

These are also legendary

ive done this for nearly two years and somedays dont smoke

ayyy cowboy killers

They are quite good for the price bracket, but the best are Parliament full flavor and if you're willing to look like a whore smoking 100, Benson & Hedges

I wouldn't call 2 years long term. Nonetheless I know plenty who only smoke socially or when drinking. I'm sure it's possible to keep it to a minimum, but all it takes is one stressful life choice or a day of overendulgence to push you to 1-2 packs a day. It was taking on 2 full time jobs for me. Not to say you should stop smoking, just don't expect an addictive substance to satiate your craving in the exact same manor for an extended period of time.

I smoked 10 years and never got to a pack a day for long. It was just too much. Hitting that point made me want to quit as it just made my throat scratchy, got smokers laugh, always coughing, tight chest, etc.

I don't really feel much better other than no tight chest. I'll smoke one once in a while since I still enjoy the taste though.