Sup Forums, should I sleep with a prostitute?

Sup Forums, should I sleep with a prostitute?
I'm 28, 6'4", 360lbs.
Currently losing weight, but it is going to take a long time.
I've slept with two women in my life.
Been ~2 years since I've had sex.
Going to be in Nevada for a week.

So, should I sleep with a prostitute?

Thinking it might be a good way to get my confidence back up before getting back into the dating scene.

On the other hand, it might just become an embarrassing secret that weighs down my confidence for years.

Bump

I don't know why I even come here any more.
It's all just trap threads, roll threads, cuck threads, and politics.

Lol whats with the american attitude towards prostitutes? You guys are so weird about it. Like ill find the most liberal fuckhead on earth and will still be taboo about prostitution.

The rest of the world has already grown up and realised who gives a fuck if you fuck a prostitute.
Go and get your dick wet

Where you from, Sup Forumsro?

Australia

yes
/thread

Yes you fat fuck. Go get laid

Hmm, I didn't even realize that it was legal most places.
In the US, it's only legal in one state: Nevada (as far as I know)
I always figured it was only legal in the Netherlands and South East Asia.

Don't do it. One day when you meet your wife, you will have the shame in knowing that you disrespected yourself, and her in such a way.

What if I'm never going to find a wife?

Up to you. Nothing wrong with it.

Thanks

It was legal in Rhode Island as long as it was done indoors. Our shit politicians closed the loophole a few years ago.

Just like she disrespected you by taking several guys up her bootyhole. Seriously, user, your past is your business.

Lame.

Have faith, man. A big guy like you must be the dream of some woman looking for protection. Don't indignify yourself and your woman. You're better than that, and the woman you love is worth it.

Eat, drink, fuck and be merry. Worry about the rest tomorrow.

I do worry that it might be the sort of thing I could never tell a future lover.

So don't tell them, this isn't rocket science.

Huh... That sounds simple enough.

Just go have fun.

Uh... If your conscience hasn't been completely silenced, then "not telling them" will only keep them from knowing, but will not spare you the shame of knowing. It will be an obstacle that will make you question your worthiness of someone that you want to view as the most beautiful woman in your life...

Lose some god damned weight first then go fuck a prostitute. You'll enjoy it more.

>conscience
Wtf does that have to do with a hooker? It's a businesses proposition, nothing more. She gets loot and you get pussy.

Working on it.
Down 30lbs in about a month.
Moving into an apartment with a gym next week.

>/thread own post