youtu.be/l2TkEqnp-2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

C'mon wtf

look at our first lady

You are sexy

you are hot as fuck

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Islam. The most gruesome, violent, sadistic, xenophobic, discriminatory religion out there. The recent attacks in Paris have removed the last bit of pity i feel toward muslims, why do we only see Islamic terrorism? Why don't we see Christians blowing themselves up in the HQ of the freedom from religion foundation? Why don't we see Atheist beheading christians? Why is it only Islamic terrorism that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with extremism, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a pedophile prophet (piss be upon him). I am sick and tired of this religion, i am sick and tired of western countries having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking welcome them in our first world countries and all they do is blow themselves up in the name of a fucking psychopatic sky daddy and claim Sharia Law to be imposed and above the governement that welcomed them in open arms from misery. Throughout my life i have always defended moderate muslims (which i am now doubting their existance) and told people to not generalise the whole muslim population, but this is fucking enough, this religion is fucking ruining our way of life, either "normal" muslims stand up against these fucking psychopaths and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of non muslim countries. I am so sorry for any liberal accepting muslims out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, Islam is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a baby to the ruler of darkness because atheism.

Contemplating existence and why we can't call cookies pots

rerawlin

Donald Trump is your President, and will be your President for the next 4 years.fuck obama - he gave us 8 years of war, spied on all american citizens, continued the failed drug war policies, and proved, yet again, that the Democrats are corporate whores.
also fuck anyone who supports a major political party in this country - if you aren't part of the 1%, they don't have your best interests in mind.

You look like that...what's her face..oh cleopatra

"fuck you"

Seems you're following in the theme of being unable to differentiate between what a person does and who a person is.
I guess it's a lot easier to pass blanket judgments if you don't try to assess the quality of a person's character, and only look at their race or religion to make your decision, but it does make you look like a bit of an ass.

I was recently diagnosed with lung cancer. stage 3a. it's spread to my lymph nodes

roll

Sharpie in pooper?

Tits or gtfo

I bet your pussy feels just like fucking a tuna sub

booommmm

winrar

Polls are super reliable guys. Member when they predicted the election?

Winrar

OMG... WTF is wrong with Americans? 40% is it! I would have expected the number to be closer to 80% I guess most Americans are OK with waking up to mushroom clouds in around 3 years.
Believe it people.. this president will cause a Global conflict, and yes America this time it will be on your soil. Not something you watch on TV starring the Middle East. I'm just blow away by what a toilet my birth country has become. Thank god I live in a civilized country.

Roll

Kek how do I win her back now?

timestamp faggot

Send her some Harambe memes

RIP you cannot
shes gone

I'm sorry, I just love tits. So gtfo.

too easy: You are beautiful. The very definition of it. Your long hair, your perfectly toned face. Could it really be that you are perfect? I had a dream of us holding hands miles from here, breaking free of this world, loving truly, the span of a moment, pure love unleashed. And As we stare into the bright light of the moon and time passes without remorse, I know that this dream has come true. We slowly go to sleep as each of us holds hands. I wake first the next morning, noticing your head on my left shoulder and how your smooth, long hair flows like a river over my arm. You sleep so fair, so quiet. With every breath you take I notice more and more that yes, you are the one. I caress the locks of your hair ever so gently. Smooth like silk. You suddenly awake, and smile to see that I am the first thing you see. We talk about things that don't matter, but I really could care less. You are the best I will ever have and I think, no, I KNOW that I am the luckiest man in the world. Oh fuck islam, a maiden so fair. Your imperfections are perfect. Your voice is melodic, like that of an angel. Your beautiful eyes ever so entrancing, your skin as smooth as that of a newborn's. We are trapped on this island, but neither of us could really care. We are happy, and that is all that really matters. As I stare out into the ocean waves, I imagine our future. Bright, like the sun. We are the perfect couple, and both of us know it. We love each-other unconditionally, and our love is everlasting like the very universe we inhabit. We are never sad, always happy.

noooo~! It was a joke hunny:333

Im so sorry, im drunk as fuck and that went to the wrong person

my bbro hot my phone. lol

GG, OP. That's all she wrote

I needed surgery after maturbating with a vacuum cleaner.

Send her a pic of a massive cock

"Give Trump a chance" Nah. You don't give fascists a chance. Or they'll take it.

Roll

WEE WOO WEE WOO I'M THE WIENER PEE PEE POO POO POLICE!!!!! FART BUTTHOLE POO POO CACA!!!!!

WINRAR

ピッコロはゴハdeez nutzントランクを得た。キリリンちちまも。イスラームは惨劇です。孫悟空。セックスをしましょう

I saw your photo, and thought to myself, "don't judge a book by it's cover" n' I figured that with looks that mediocre, you may have tits that are worthwhile.

why do people even fuck with people like this girl, look at those 1 word answers, I would be instantly turned off at how dumb this person is. Are the people who actually take the time to engage girls like this in a conversation just as dumb? this girl would've hit the curb after she said, chillin u

Waiting for a response I got a new Convo though on 1 second

Say hello to Ashley guys

Still better looking than the apes that were in the white house. So glad the both of them are gone!We need to start calling AltRight 'White SupremacistsI think that the Feds should not fund leftists.' - strip them of their semantics and call their nonsense what it is. These people should be given no quarter in the 21st Centur

You beat us with shovels, flag poles, your fists, anything you have near you. You light cars on fire and destroy buildings. You nearly murder a man. You pepper spray innocent women. You chant for the death of trump supporters...
And you earn yourself nationwide coverage on the single most watched network on television doing all of this.
The women's march? Inextricably tied to last night. The refugee protests? Inextricably tied to last night. Every protest you put together from here on out? Inextricably tied to last night.
Your message is dead. Replaced by masked terrorists burning and attacking those who disagree with them.
Please, keep this up. I love winning.

rolling

Yo how do you feel about literally any of the executive orders? His foreign diplomacy seems to fine by pissing off every world leader hes talked to so far? Ties to Russia not a concern for you? How about his cabinet picks? Refusal to show tax returns? As an American citizen, you aren't winning, and if you supported this from the beginning, youre losing more than the rest of us...

send her this

No put it how it really is. UC Berkeley oppressed a gay man.

roll

These peaceful protestors did nothing wrong. youtu.be/l2TkEqnp-2w

roll

"not much, just looking at the internet. have you ever heard of it?"

and when she says "lol yeah user of course"

you say
"oh i didnt think chimpanzees had could get verizon fios"

rollll for this

I get itchy rashes around my BUTTHOLE. My doctor says it's because I wipe with cheap toilet paper, and made me buy baby wipes. The first time I used one, it felt so good. It was slimy and cold and it felt just like a possum vagina. I stuck it up my BUTTHOLE, and when I took out the shit covered wipe, I wrapped it around a bouncy ball and secured it with a rubber band. I did this twelve more times (the last few had minimal shit on them, but whatever). I took them out on campus the next morning, threw them up in the air, pulled down my pants and screamed "I AM POOPY WIPE MAN. POOPY POOPY POO POO." Mr. Layton, my psych professor, came out of his class and I threatened to wee wee pee pee on him if he got any closer. I then peed in my face and ran off campus into my car. I have been here for four days.

Accidents happen. You will never be prepared for anything and lucky it was one death.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan
The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of American lives in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005

WinRAR!!!

Wanna see me using my vacuum cleaner to cum?

Why does this matter. America has killed 4 million people in the middle east since the 90s.

Don't push people here to think too hard.
trump baaadd! Bad bad!

Hello Ashley

All these comments saying it was Obama's fault, I thought Trump was supposed to be stronk leader who will do as he pleases and not be influenced by any external forces, least of all the "worst (ex) President ever". I'm having trouble understanding how to decide when the credit should go to Trump and the blame should go to muh liberals, for Trump's actions as the President of the United States of America.

My cock was up until I saw your pictures

I have a 12 year old sex slave tied to a bar in my basement. Want a pic?

Is this actually how people meet and talk with each other? Fuck, if the first time I spoke to someone all they had to say was "nothing much you" I'd lose all interest.

is 20 dollars alright?

Op here I'm like pls respond but nothing's happened yet

i wrote all that myslelf i swear. just for you

wait until she replies niggers

I have a lot of trouble with online dating because of this.
I swear, women put zero effort into it.

I love the casual "oh yeah, fuck islam" at the end.

"oh fuck islam a maiden so far...."

pls respond
(only valid if haven't responded yet)

Wtf is this shit op?

OP update plz

b-b-b-buuump

I wrote this poem for you. I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of your life. I will always be watching you niggers ready to protect you from anything that would want to harm you. Pls tell me you feel the same way.

kekeroo, shes never coming back op

End of thread for now sorry guys thanks for playing I'll have more chats soon

the see me rollin.

what if she responds

It's alive!! Roll!

Rolling for "you wanna come over watch some boring ass documentary maybe?"

"Yo for real tho ma wutz good wit it u gon lemme slide or wut"

Bump

Bumperino.

what app is this

Cut the middle man of tinder, just call me. I want a good time.

Deliver!

Badoo it's like tinder but more people and doesn't require facespy

No response yet faggot

roll