Would you fuck Anita Sarkeesian?

Would you fuck Anita Sarkeesian?

Not even with your dick.

Only with a triple thick condom covered on the outside with ghost pepper lube.

Yes, to death.

Her nose looks like the head of a penis. Anyone Photoshop?

So long as she wouldn't try to mangle my junk or fuck me over in some way I would bang the shit out of her.

Push comes to shove no straight user here would turn down a chance to nut inside a moderately attractive girl no matter how much they dislike them.

Only if she cosplayed as a slutty game character.

Yes-

well as it's a rape culture I wouldn't won't to be rude

I would bend her over and fuck her ass so hard she would need to go see an asshole doctor

I'd absolutely grudge-fuck the shit out of that cunt! Be even hotter if I caught her by surprise.

shes so feminazi and man hating that i bet she secretly loves to be dominated and used like a slut. would fuck her just to see if im right.

with a cactus, sure.

Right in the shit hole

I would take away her gaming privileges and give her a heterosexual hate fuck, two things i know she wouldn't like to do.

i would treat her like a lady

Guarantee she has horrible foot odor and pimples on her ass.

No. When I saw her in person, she was exceedingly unpleasant. What's been done to her is fucking horrid, but doesn't excuse her behavior, either. In any case, not somebody I'd care to fuck.

As in hatefuck? Yeah, I'll gladly and even cum inside.

eh,why not

she may be a kike but at least she doesnt have armpit hair like laci green

Yes

Never fuck a crazy feminist. You deal with the burden of knowing if you ever fuck up, become famous, get a girlfriend, buy a dog, you'll be publicly outed as a rapist.

> What's been done to her is fucking horrid
The cunt brought it on herself as far as im concerned

Yeah absolutely. She's not a bad looking gal at all, you guys just hate her because memes. I don't really know enough about her to have an opinion.

Absolutely hate fuck her till she looks like Max Hardcore trash

you best be trolling nigger. she's fucking hideous with her perpetually chapped lips and wrinkly face

she looks like an ugly jew

Not trolling.
She's Armenian I think, but I like Jewesses too tbh so that makes sense.

without the heavy creases and goblin nose, she is pretty

yeah, i agree with you a little bit. just looking at her face i judge her to be about 7/10.

things get complicated when you're the infamous hacker anonymous

yes
dem tits

Yes.... Ffs with these weebs asking stupid questions.

she will not age gracefully

I was just saying she was pretty good looking but you're probably right about this actually.

>implying you wouldn't pork anjelica huston

She's essentially a con artist. She may respectfully allude to one or two valid points, but the fact that she cashed in on an ideology and walked right into fame with a brief case of cash handed to her makes her a piece of smegma shit cunt. Fuck her, fuck her, and fuck her.

Yes. But it would be a Hate Fuck.

Wait what? What did she get all the shekels for?

>without the the things that make her ugly she isn't ugly

There's a doc on the entire gamergate. Granted, it's obviously from the viewpoint of one side. But there's a handful of video evidence showing her to be a complete con artists. She posed as a lifelong gamer when in all actuality she didn't know jack shit and was pretending.

Look up 'gamergate' on youtube.

Yes, she didn't get attacked. Yes, she did get harassed. But those weren't the only reasons she disabled comments on her social media accounts. Trust me, there were legitimate reasons for discrediting her completely. And they didn't just involve the sex scandal with a married dude. She was outed as a hack and tried to shut it down.

Sorry for grammar fuck ups. It's late and i'm playing overwatch at the same time.

The only correct answer

No because I am a white male. I would however prep her bull of a different race and watch while he breeds her. I would then raise the child as my own and become her eunuch husband.

absolutely not

why this nigga got tiny ass nuts and a taint ring

>Anita Sarkeesian
??Who??

Yes.

She did more for white nationalism than white nationalism did for itself in the past 50 years. I'm thankful for people who are so out of touch with reality that they are actually helping to embolden their opposition to a degree I couldn't imagine would be possible to achieve within my lifetime.

I'm thankful for all leftist for making it acceptable to dismiss negroes, or any other type of "minority" group, without the added burden of being labeled an extremist.

It's the likes of Ms. Sarkeesian who helped elect a republican president after the market crash of 2008, why the fuck would I not be thankful for them? These guys dug their opposition from their graves and reinvigorated them all with a power I haven't seen since the 60's.

I can only thank lazy eyed cunts like that for doing in a few years what their opposition couldn't do in 50.

sjw

kinda funny how that works

Just described Trump.

Rather have trump than a pant suit dike that harbors breeding grounds for SJWs just like Anita.....

Go home CTR

with a broken vodka bottle and a flamethrower

Go away Kotaku / Polygon

Yeah. They're equally as bad for the country.

yeah i'd say she's really pretty. fuckable, too.

I am home Ivan. How's Moscow? Cold, I bet.

Really? You'd rather have the guy who's going to be the Big Orange nail in the coffin of American Exceptionalism rather than some feminist who you can just choose to ignore? That seems pretty shortsighted.

Yes, unquestionably.

I guarantee she loves to be dominated by men in bed

Anally, from behind, using the blood as lube.

It's not just the feminist, it's the BLM 'I'm putting crosshairs on all white people' crowd, it's the PC police, it's the LGBTQ 'Im a guy but i wanna be a girl and i'm offended and will have you fired from your job if you call me what anyhing other than what I'm identifying as today' crowd

Yes, as unqualified as he may be, I'll take cheeto jesus over the crowd who's too worried about getting their feelings hurt and getting literally everything they want.

I want a real parent in the room. Not some dumb cunt who caves to her kids at every opportunity. A generation of spoiled whores for a future. There's your american exceptionlism

at full force in her vagina, mouth, and ass.

No. I don't like Jews.

Nah, but I sure would hate fuck Laci Green

Agreed. Straight feminists usually do, and shes about the only high profile one whos not a raging dyke.

Yes

But then you're giving it what it wants.

Amen, nigger. Forget that she's a smelly homewrecker, she thicc.

I live by this rule and this rule is "dont stick your dick in crazy"

It depends. Her weight fluctuates a lot (pic related) but if she was in one of her thin phases I probably would. It would be an absolute hatefuck though and I'd tell her to call me the Patriarchy

Yeah, I like fucking hookers.

Your histrionics aside, those things aren't going to go away. Now they're just going to double down. If you thought hyper-liberalism was bad under a black democrat, just wait and see what happens under a old white capitalist. All Trump has done is given a collective banner to march under and a target to march against. Four years of failed Trump policies and massive civil unrest will make set the stage for the liberal ultra-progressive president of all time. You thought Obama was bad? Wait til you have to live under President Kamala Harris.

And you can thank Donald Trump for it.

Anita, please go. Just get a regular job and stop all this. You're confusing young people with your nonsense and it has to stop.

Abso-fuckin'-lutely.

I hate what she's doing. I hate what she's done. At the end of the day though, she's still adorable.

I would abuse and degrade her to the point that she would realize anything that happened to her before was a blessing, and that she would know what it really means to be oppressed by a man. An endless cycle of torture and abuse so horrible she would look forward to literally beg for me to fuck her because me raping her would seem like a kindness compared to everything else.

you guys should check out the /anita/ board on cripplechan, it's perfect for degens like you

How fucked do you have to be to do that?

we are still talking about this bitch?

/thread

yes. we would hate each other and fuck like rabid dogs

Kind of. I have this weird fetish for ugly women, but only if they have hot bodies.

I'd have to see her naked before I could give a real answer. But for now I'll say that I'd fuck her.

Yes, but only with my l1ghtn1nghand

absolutely. she would call me a misogynist while I make love to her asshole

Give that I fucked over 20 random cheap prostitutes, including a hag and a gypsy who probably gave me herpes or thrush or both (when I lost my virginity) and now I fuck random girls from tinder no matter the looks or status, yes, I would definitely fuck Anita Sarkeesian. I would probably suck her father's cock if it was uncut and decently sized.

I guess we could say... You don't have the balls to fuck her...

>implying i haven't

bet her asshole tastes great

me too

really? where was she living?

Honestly, yeah. I think she would take a dick pretty well.

nigga skipped biology class

I'd only rape her

Yes but only in full anal nelson with my /b brothers taking turns and pictures to post on this honorable board

Of course. There's nothing better than a cunt running her mouth in public and begging you to be called a whore, to get her hair pulled and get fucked until she passes out when no one's watching

with a hot hair straightener yes.

With all the Armenian chicks in the US you choose the worst one.

I'd fuck her over.

nope not a big fan of waking up with my dick glued to my stomach