Post nice views from your country (landscapes, roads,skylines etc)

Post nice views from your country (landscapes, roads,skylines etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZVr66Iny2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-rsZ9gAKY
youtube.com/watch?v=kjilYa1zxSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My home town

The best streetviews I could find

wena pingüino

sorry I'm so fool but this is the first time I see this flag
what name is this country?

Eso es puerto varas mermelín.

FACT: This is a UNESCO world heritage site

same + I live exactly there

1. Move your cursor above the flag
2.Wait until a text box appear below the cursor
3.Read the text written in the box
4.If all goes well you should be aware of the name of said country.

You're welcome ching chong

quelle est belle notre françe

This looks like Austria to me

I'm going to be posting some scenes from my province, British Columbia.

This is the city of Vancouver, the largest city in the province and the third largest in Canada. Besides its beautiful natural situation, Vancouver is also known for its arts, music, and film production. As well, Vancouver is incredibly diverse, with over fifty percent of the population being fluent in a language that isn't English!

Oh que oui

youtu.be/sZVr66Iny2k

From here, we travel north along Highway 99, better known as the "Sea-to-Sky Highway." Built along the scenic fjords of Howe Sound, this highway connects Vancouver and the US Border to several towns and cities to the north.

The Sea-to-Sky Highway saw major renovations in 2008 and 2009 in preparation for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.

Beautiful. I didn't expect there was such a place in Korean peninsular. Where was this photo taken?

On our way north, we pass by the Stawamus Chief: a hotspot for hikers, rock climbers, and other nature-goers from all around the globe! It is the second largest granite monolith in the world, and holds immense spiritual significance for the indigenous Squamish people.

wow beautiful

Whistler is a large town north of Vancouver known for its skiing, mountainbiking, and partying. In the summer it is warm and sunny, during the winter it is covered in a blanket of snow, and the entire town is decked head to toe in colourful Christmas lights. At the heart of the town is scenic Whistler Village, featuring an array of outdoor clothing shops, souvenirs, and world-class restaurants.

Watch out, it gets overrun by tourists and Australian exchange workers during peak seasons, and is very expensive. In fairness, it has the best skiing on the West Coast, with two enormous ski-hills connected by a high speed gondola.

Oops, forgot the picture.

Thanks! I try to hike up it every year, the view is breathtaking (quite literally, I'm terrified of heights).

it is jeju island. more exactly sambang mountain

it's somewhere in jeju-shima desu. i don't know the exact location.

i want to move here, buy some land and a nice house. how much?

Crossing the Hecate Strait, we go to the Queen Charlotte Islands. More commonly called Haida Gwaii, these numerous islands are beautiful and isolated from the hustle and bustle of metropolitan British Columbia. Before contact by Europeans, over ten thousand indigenous Haida people lived here, erecting great longhouses and totem poles (in what is my opinion the best artistic tradition of the indigenous peoples of the West Coast). Today, less than half that many people live in Haida Gwaii, and only half again are original Haida people (~2,500).

Many of the islands in Haida Gwaii are protected by national and provincial parks, as well as two sites that are designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Some people may think it irresponsible to leave historical artefacts such as the pictured totem poles exposed to the harsh elements. However, the life cycle and usage of the totem pole is critical to its existence in the eyes of the Haida; to lock it away in a gallery would be as silly as putting a sandwich in a glass case to wait for it to go bad.

Here's another photo of these striking monuments taken on a warm late-summer's evening.

>lives close to these places

hope you guys realize how lucky you are

you too, slovenia

Thanks. I just noticed the link. I hope to visit there someday.

is this what my life savings went to?

The Georgia Strait is a narrow body of water that separates Vancouver Island from the mainland. I wanted to post a photo of a breaching orca (better known as a killer whale), a traditional symbol used by many local indigenous peoples. However, I couldn't find a good one that also showcased the beauty of the Strait, so instead here's a cute little house. The large reddish tree in front of the house is an arbutus tree, an unusual and beautiful tree that tends to grow in solitude. Arbutus trees are very common along the south coasts of British Columbia.

Where do you live? I'm sure there's something there that I'd love to see!

If you live in Kansai or Kyushu region, It takes about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours on plane.

One of thousands of pics I have from my country...

Here we are in the historic capital of British Columbia, the small city of Victoria. Named after Queen Victoria of England, Victoria was originally established as a trading post in 1843, the Fraser Gold Rush quickly saw Victoria explode in population: going from 300 to 5,000 in a matter of days in 1858.

Despite having long been eclipsed by Vancouver in economic power, Victoria remains the historic and cultural capital, boasting regal buildings such as the home of the British Columbian Parliament Building, pictured here.

That looks super European

Moving inland now, we'll change up the scenery.

The Okanagan Valley is located approximately 275 kilometers from Vancouver, and is known for its incredibly rich soil and agricultural climate. The Okanagan is the driest part of British Columbia, boasting Canada's only desert and an internationally recognized wine industry.

mordor

For me, this is very comfy to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl-rsZ9gAKY

I'm going to wrap up now with a photograph of Moraine Lake, located near the town of Banff.

This lake is fed by glacial meltwater, and is known for its dazzling blue-green colour. It's also very fucking cold. Don't let your friends convince you to swim in it, your testicles will regret it.

(Technically this is in Alberta, but it's right next to the border).

Too bad I'm from Kanto. But the flight fee is cheap between Korea and Japan anyway. I didn't know there was jeju island there. And I just got to know where Nanjing is located by chance.

Guatemala, friendo

let's have some Sup Forums-related diaspora

It really is

Visit Cuenca please.I will post some pictures from my province

My back yard in Iraq, this place is just like 30 minutes away from Mosul

The ultimate cherrypick.
youtube.com/watch?v=kjilYa1zxSg

Gramado, RS

South-Limbourg is our Alsace. Really beautiful, but not representable for the rest for the country.

Morro Cambirela

This cliff face is twice the size of the Empire State Building

Aparados da Serra National Park

how does Bananama built its infraestructure? what kind of policies? Equatorians sold their ass to the Chinks, who build highways, dams, etc. what did Panama do?

To bad its filled with indian niggers

better than be filled with americ*ns

Keep telling yourself that indio

if by "indian" you're referring to mapuches that's not an insult go back to >>Sup Forums you autistic retard

Es un proxy. No les des bola

>Es un proxy. No les des bola
I. FUCKING NEW IT!! YOU LEAFY LEAF!!