Say, anyone got that one two page fluffy comic where a guy constipates a fluffy using his own tail? also, fluffy thread

Say, anyone got that one two page fluffy comic where a guy constipates a fluffy using his own tail? also, fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/
soundcloud.com/yungnero210/tramadol-trance-319-dance-808s-fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=dn0Cn7CBezU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone explain what Fluffy is? Need some backstory or somethin

fluffybooru.org/

Thanks

still waiting on that constipation comic

Okay EXACTLY what i needed, much thanks

I don't have that but I do have this.

And I know at least one person will ask, so I'll save you the trouble by linking the website:
gheybenewel.x10host.com

Okay, if fluffy babies are usually stillborn how are more ferals produced?

They're not usually stillborn. It's by no means uncommon, but it's hardly the norm.

because plot holes...

Threadly reminder that chocobofag hates seeing abused chocobos and fluffies fucking chocobos.

Ah, I must've misunderstood

he's not here yet, don't jynx it

its touchy with some people

Need more smartie abuse/justice

Actually, given the posting habits and frequency, I'm like 80% sure "chocobofag" is a bot.

How does it get passed the puzzle?

then how come he is not tripped now?

Normally I don't ask this question, because it's largely pointless, but seriously, are you new here?

dammit some one has to have the constipation comic

Just keeping everyone updated, if you see him post dead yellow fantasy birds.

been here forever, why?

Because capcha can't stop bots?

Nope, not knew. How would a bot get passed the bot-prevention? My point is I honestly don't think it is a bot. The person responds to triggereds, questions, and comments. They have even made outbursts when someone posts chocobos getting raped by fluffies. I doubt a bot would do that.

I also think you are greatly underestimating the vast stupidity of someone with a lot of time, no life, and no social agenda. I picture this person to be the incarnation of South Park's WoW elitist.

I don't understand how it can't. I thought captcha was built FOR bot prevention.

Come on guys, its the constipation one where the guy shoves the fluffy's tail up his own ass, and a tooth picl up his dick, and after a week of not being able to do anything it end with the fluffy in the litter box talking to his butt and pleading for it to let him poop again.

its one of the funniest endings

Does anyone have any fucking clue how to get mechanical mode in fluffsim?

>The person responds to triggereds, questions, and comments. They have even made outbursts when someone posts chocobos getting raped by fluffies. I doubt a bot would do that.
See I didn't know that, I'd never seen that. I'd still guess it's a guided bot, just because I don't think a person would drop that much time on just shitposting one specific thing. What could he gain? How would he have so much time? Not saying it rhetorically, I genuinely wonder. A bot seems most likely to me because one person is unlikely to drop that much effort on this. I suppose he could be stuck up in a hospital or his house or something.

And airbags are built to stop car crash fatalities.

The capchas help, but a well made bot can get through them, and you can script kiddy that shit, it's not like you need to build your own. You can just google this stuff if you're curious.

I have it somewhere

And here he is.

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/tramadol-trance-319-dance-808s-fixed

These threads some how amuse me :)

MOTHERFUCKER!

YOU
CHOCOBO MAN
You bless our threads with more cuteness.

Kweh.

Who cares? It's not like there's a shorutage of threads. If he maxes one out, you make another one. He can't actually do any damage here, save for what you enable, by getting annoyed.

the faqu?

I'm not bothered at all. I think they add to the threads.
Even if they were negative, like that retard that posts extreme coprophilia in these threads, worst case scenario we ignore it or just hit Random on the Booru.

Hey, I learned a new word.

You're gonna have to explain this one, my dude.

yeah, that's on the one, the one I saw was the end of a two part comic

>I thought captcha was built FOR bot prevention
Not that guy, but:

It was built for bot prevention, but you have to keep in mind that it is very much an arms race. CAPTCHA rolls out, then bot makers adapt, CAPTCHA updates, etc. The other thing is the numbers involved. A human would get annoyed after failing 5 times or so, but you can make a bot just keep trying for as long as you want.

Kweh.

The more you know!

Good enough for me.

Hey man, there's been kind of a discussion here. This guy
Thinks you're running a bot given the frequency of your posts, because he thinks it's unlikely that one person would waste that much time on shitposting. So are you running a guided bot, or is this a personal touch?

Kweh.

Dammit wrong thing.

Kweh.

Any foals getting stepped on, and or getting castrated?

I'm the guy posting pepes. I just got to the thread, it isn't me. I don't know if its a bit, he seems to respond to us with Kwehs.

The problem with this is that a human can mimic a bot far better than a bot can mimic a human.

Then again, a bot wouldn't have responded to you directly, so...

Close enough?

Kweh.

>The problem with this is that a human can mimic a bot far better than a bot can mimic a human.
One: the Turing test was beat a decade ago.
Two: a bot could easily be coded to respond to things people say to it

Not really, I prefer the longer comics of mothers being abused, and having their foals either killed or dismembered in front of them. I really like when smarties get crushed as well (organs and such), got any?

yeah, this is it!

What's more likely: Someone on Sup Forums started posting chocobos in fluffy threads, and then a few others maybe started copycatting, which is why it happens in every thread, or

Some mastermind 1337 hacker made a fucking bot that specifically posts nonoffensive, adorable pictures of chocobos in only fluffy threads, and that bot often replies to other anons' posts.

Which is more likely?

This one I made, let me see if I made/saved any like that...
Nope, don't think so. Have this.

When all I have is a hammer...

youtube.com/watch?v=dn0Cn7CBezU