What do you think about Colombia and Colombian people?

What do you think about Colombia and Colombian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F-YOTJoKz_o
instagram.com/jessicaromerorod/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They eat 5 cocaines each day

I want your woman

I don't think about them.

Reminde me about an Eric Clapton song.

youtu.be/F-YOTJoKz_o

they are very beautiful and have the most beautiful cam whores.

I want `to go to colombia and have sex with beautiful colombians

also the land scapes seem very beautiful and varied

tell me user, what's the difference between a toddler and a bag of cocaine?

Just say it

eric clapton wouldn't let a bag of cocaine fall out of a window

Shitiest immigrants there are, even nigger Haitians are better

Stop whoring out your women to foreigners Jose.

Why do some colombians have a eurasian look while other mestizos like mexicans don't?

I noticed this is true for the diaspora here. They are mestizos like mexicans but lighter skin and more asiatic eyes. Were the natives more similar to our natives/inuits?

North American Injuns look different than South American injuns.

From my experience, they're mostly ghetto trashy people, almost nigger tier

The women can be extremely attractive but extremely ugly too. I think Colombian women are way overrated

Australia, what would be Sup Forums like without you?

probably better

kek
hell awaits, sir.

Nah you're alright mate

t. Butthurt Mexican

Yo opino que me comas la mondá,puto paisa.

My only knowledge about your country comes from Narcos.

Because most people here is castizo (70-80% white) and one of the few native traits that survived the "mestization" where the slanted eyes, along with other ones, also natives where not too different but they had some differences

The one in the middle looks nip.

I'm actually from Florida where there's very little Mexicans and more South Americans/Cubans

Sorry the truth hurts.

t. Butthurt Cuban

Exijo salsa.
>extremely ugly
I disagree, that would be true about USA if you had extremely attractive women.

Cuban women are top tier m8. He is kind of right. Colombian women are gorgeous or ugly as hell. There is no middle ground

t. Frail white boy fetishizing latinas

true, the more northern you go they look like central asians/siberians.

okay. alot of colombians i talk to here seem proud of their native blood and hate to be called spanish here for some reason.

are you guys going the route of "decolonizing" your identity so to speak?

We already have our own identity, people here doesn't even affiliate with their race but only with their nationality or region, just look at my city's census, the only ones who have some kind of affiliation are blacks/mulattos and that's only because most of them come from another departments but the ones who are born here are the same as any other white/mestizo colombian

>seem proud of their native blood and hate to be called spanish here for some reason.

because Spanish is the people from Spain, and they are Mestizo.

This,based Chile

you can't mark another "ethnic affiliation" in the Census but these ones, also, Roma. Affirmative action only applies to these groups.
>trying so hard to force this meme

Colombian immigrants are more educated than other immigrants, have higher income, enrol much more in college education, etc etc. stop trying so hard to get attention stupid Indio.

identity as in creating a distinct culture. ie mexicans embrace their we wuz aztec heritage, canadians promote the shit out of indigenous culture as well as trying to make us not look american by promoting things like maple syrup/hockey/non-american things.

most people call spanish speakers spanish since we don't have a term for latino here. i said it once to a friend and he said something along the lines of hating to be called the name of the people who raped his country and destroyed his culture and a few others always seem to post native rights/indigenous confederation/anti-trump/no-one is illegal posts on FB.

Maple syrup is literally your identity. I laffed Canada

>Colombian immigrants are more educated than other immigrants, have higher income, enrol much more in college education, etc etc. stop trying so hard to get attention stupid Indio.

I was talking about Chile in case you didn't notice, dimwit.

yeah its pathetic.

only quebec has a unique culture due to their language. 90% of our shows and music are american.

toronto feels absolutely no different from northern US metropolises.

I still love Canada. We should get it over with and be one

You guys are based.

>identity as in creating a distinct culture. ie mexicans embrace their we wuz aztec heritage
we also have that, there is no "spanish" or "native" culture in here, only colombian culture, which is a mix of both with also things that are unique to us

I wanted to know more of her but google is useless, informing me that she is female, because apparently I would not know that.
Google = Captain Obvious, from fleet stupid

instagram.com/jessicaromerorod/

Jessica Romero

Thank you.