Can someone give me tips on how to find some YOUNG, boypussy?

Can someone give me tips on how to find some YOUNG, boypussy?

Want to know where I should go to find people.

OP here
also, legal only pls.

>legal only
faggot

More?

why?

Indonesia

Not as if you're going to post anything kek.

Was more talking about websites/apps to talk to someone and swap between us.

Wtf is boy pussy? Do you mean asshole? Why do you fags try and make it sound straight?

To answer your retarded question; find a gay kid and have gay butt sex with him. You really can't solve that mystery on your own faggot?

in prison

Not really looking for a fuck. Just looking to trade pics/video with someone who wants to get off.

Because highlighting that you are only interested in "legal" sex right after saying you want young partners serves as nothing more than just a way for you to virtue signal how much of a "normal-guy-who-is-totally-not-a-pedo-but-just-wants-sex-with-younger-people-anyway" you are not.

You want to fuck 15~16 years old guys but you don't want to be called out on what a fucking pedophile you really are.

Your levels of bullshit are outstanding.

What city are you in? If you're not in an urban area, good luck. Grindr is a good bet either way.

Nope, way off. Just looking for someone around my age.

Also, a pedo is someone who is sexually attracted to people who are 12 years and under, by the way.

Lol isnt looking for any boy pussy a faggot thing?

>starts autistically screeching the difference between a pedophile and hebephile

It's called reality. I apologize if you're so severely lacking cognitive function that you have an inability to use nuance.

lol what? huge difference between a teenager vs a little kid.

That's totally not gay, it's just a matter of semantics.

Besides, if you are just looking for sex and nothing else, nothing is better than a horny 15 year old white boy who is still kinda unsure about his own sexuality.

see
Not really looking for sex.

I'm not condemning you for liking young cock, since I don't give a fuck about what you do with your life. What I'm really calling you out here is your attempt to distinguish yourself from pedophiles just to avoid criticism. If you want to be a perverted faggot who fucks children, then at least grow a spine and admit you are a sick fuck.

If you want to sext children go to omegle and skip around until you find one of your liking. Snapchat is another great place for young dick.

>boypussy
you mean a young homosexual

>I've never heard of a meme before

Im 18 n interested :3 udongepudonge is my kik

Interested in the answer too

see my second post in this thread.
Legal only.

I think in that post you're replying to he was hinting he's 13-17 himself. Which means he's not a sick fuck, just a normal teen.

Like others said, omegle/chatroullete/snapchat is where the underage spend their time.

If you were actually looking for legal adults you would go on tinder.

We both know you want children, who the fuck do you think you are kidding here? Stop lying to yourself, pedo.

He's probably 20+. Don't kid yourself.

Maybe, I don't know statistics about teens vs pedos that ask these questions, but I was a teen once who did.

I don't use tinder because I don't use facebook, hence making the thread and asking.

Holy fucking shit this projection is unreal hahaha

>denial - the post

Good luck befriending children for nudes on the internet, OP. I'm sure you're the first one to think of that, while also claiming not to be a pedo.

kek, keep digging that hole of projection you're in.

I'm not asking for "young cock" on the internet, user. You are.

You literally sound like you are jerking your fucking dick while you type.

>literally

Oh my. What you just said sounds a lot more serious now.