Why????

Why????

We don't need to.

Because OP is a faggot

Why can't Christfags prove Jesus ever existed? Like physical proof...

Because in atheism, everything is nothing.
Nihilism is its ultimate philosophy.
Many of them don't realize it, but it is true.

SPELL ICUP SAMBO

>Why can't Christians define Christianity in their own damn book

You got it mixed up nigga,

Jesus probably walked the earth, like around 2000 years ago, but he wasn't magical or any of that shit

Because there's no fucking need. You only need to define something that needs a definition. We don't believe the shit that you believe. It's really too simple for most people it seems.

because true christianity is pretty much judiasm without the tithes and required bathing.

the important word there is "probably"

Jesus of Nazareth does show up in a few roman census' around the time he was said to be alive. Those could have been forged though.

He's as likely to have actually existed as any other well known figure from that time. There's tons of historical evidence that suggests a person by that name existed. The whole son of god thing is probably bullshit though

its a determination made on one subject. Do you believe a god exists? No I do not.

Because atheism is really a rejection other being's definitions and concepts of god, rather than a lack of belief in 'any magical force' binding everything together, assuming there is nothing really to it is absurd, and not entirely false.

>Jesus of Nazareth does show up in a few roman census' around the time he was said to be alive.

Nope. there is not one single contemporary record from judaea which refers to Jesus. the earliest is a possible reference, which may be a later insert due to linguistic oddities, in the work of Josephus, which was about 60 years after JC's death date.

Tacitus makes reference to JC in his work, but that's fully 90 years later, and from someone who is writing about Rome.

there is no census from that date. there is no record of that name.

Provide proof that he existed. We have dinosaur bones from millions of years ago, but no one can prove the most famous person ever from 2000 years ago. We have proof of Egyptian pharaohs from 3000 years ago, but no Jesus. KEK

>There's tons of historical evidence that suggests a person by that name existed.

there isnt.

there is only one document, written about the people of Judea that's even close to contemporary - Flavius Josephus's "Antiquities of the Jews" written around 90-93AD.

And that document has one single entry as a comment, which mentions jesus. Best bit is, that single entry is in a slightly different writing style. Sort Of Like This Sentence Is, Compared To The Rest. - Enough of a difference, in fact, to siggest to a number of scholars that it was a later insert, added by a monk who, while a latin speaker or reader, was not 100% fluent with the dialect of Josephus' era.

that's the closest there is to a reference, in the region of Jesus' lifetime, and in the geographical area. One single line, in one single book, written 60 years after the events.

not "tons" of evidence at all.

It requires that they admit to having as much "faith" as that they aim to destroy.

>It requires that they admit to having as much "faith" as that they aim to destroy.

Atheism is a good thing, it brings to light a persons intelligence quicker than any other test. To believe in god relies on faith, because you are provided with no evidence. The same is true of atheism, without any type of proof the atheist declares that there is no god, atheism is therefore a faith based system as well.

I believe in neither, yes it is possible. Do I believe what Christians or Catholics tell us? No. Do I believe there is the possibility of a god that created everything around us, that's harder to answer.

If you believe in coincidence you are superstitious.

Now look in nature, look at the parts everything plays, consider the complexity of an animals/humans organs, look at the food chain, consider that we exhale co2 which helps a tree to grow which in turn gives us o2. If the atheists or the big bang theorists believe this is all coincidence, then at the heart of it superstition is a part of science.

Where does my opinion sit? I don't know why or how we are here, considering the lack of evidence I'm happy to leave it there.

What the fuck is punctuation right.

this strikes me as scientific illiteracy of a rather depressing level.

Atheism has nothing to do with coincidence. It has everything to do wit the simple fact that there is no tangible evidence for any god. not judeo-christian god. Any god. no evidence of chariots leading the sun across the sky. no evidence of a watcher on the end of a rainbow that can lead to Valhalla. no evidence of elephant-headed gods, no evidence that stopping human sacrifices to feathered gods will cause the world to fall into darkness. no evidence that the entire planet was flooded and half a dozen people repopulated it in under 5000 years. And so on.
It has everything to do with the fact that rational observation of the universe around us shows that there is a rational explanation for 99.999% of the shit we encounter. Where a bunch of primitive bronze age priests did not know how the world was formed, we do now. and it didn't take someone magically forming it from no-where. We can even observe other planets forming around other stars now, thanks to science. We now know the world revolves around the sun, not the opposite, and so, we understand why Mars and Venus precess in their orbit track to an observer here. We now know each rational explanation for the universe we observe. And the areas which are inexplicable slowly, and steadily are moved back, as answers are discovered.
And in not one of those answers, as we peel back the layers, is a god, hiding behind the curtain.

And therefore, Atheism is the stance that there is no god. Nothing more, nothing less. There is no convincing evidence for even one god to exist.

Okay, so nothing discovered so far proves the existence of god, but you cannot prove that he does not exist.

Okay, so there is no god and there is no big bang theory, because they cannot be proven, so in an Atheists eyes, where the fuck did we come from? Is all nature a coincidence, in the interim before we receive data, you are saying that you have the answer, please someone tweet Sup Forums had a visit from the almighty one!

I thought niggers weren't allowed on Sup Forums?